My body, my choice = its only for republicans

LOL.

Consequences exist, regardless of your unwillingness to accept them, bitches. You might be a good candidate for spaying.

I think that’s one of the biggest problems with society today. Far too many people either don’t realize or don’t care that actions have consequences. Cause-and-effect. You reap what you sow. It’s a universal truth that no one can get around. Even people who think they can.

In my view that can’t be used as an excuse anymore. Unless one is severely mentally retarded, everyone knows that having sex can lead to pregnancy. Everyone should also know that birth control is not foolproof. If young people still don’t understand cause-and-effect when it comes to sex and pregnancy, they should be taught it, but instead they’re given the opposite message. They are encouraged to be sexually active, as long as it’s “safe sex”….and if something goes wrong, no big deal, we can just get rid of the “problem” by abortion on demand! That’s the message they’re given, which I guess shouldn’t be a surprise, considering this evil screwed up world we live in.

You got that part right. As soon as you claim that a woman's body is the jurisdiction of government, the argument is over.
The woman's BABY'S body is the responsibility of the government to punish anyone attempting to take its life

The woman's BABY'S body is the responsibility of the government to punish anyone attempting to take its life
Not if it's inside a person's body. It doesn't matter what you believe is in there, it's none of your business. That's a fundamental line that must be drawn. Without that line, the government owns your body. You may be ok with that. I'm not.

Texas law banning most abortions has gone into effect

A controversial Texas abortion law took effect at midnight local time Wednesday, but the Supreme Court has yet to act on an emergency appeal from abortion providers and abortion rights advocates to put the law on hold. The Texas law, signed by Republican Gov. Greg Abbott in May, bans abortions when a fetal heartbeat is detected, which can occur at six weeks – often before many women know they are pregnant. What makes the Texas law different is its unusual enforcement scheme. Rather than have officials responsible for enforcing the law, private citizens are authorized to sue abortion providers and anyone involved in facilitating abortions. Under the law, anyone who successfully sues another person would be entitled to at least $10,000.

Texas' abortion law, Louisiana's recovery, Caldor Fire's path: 5 things to know Wednesday (msn.com)

Most women don't know if they are pg by 6 weeks.

Its true, the republicans = Taliban

Don't believe a word of "My body my choice" from you absolute demons until you get rid of all vaccine mandates and coercions. Period, end of sentence

It is ironic and hypocritical, how those on the left wrong think that “my body, my choice” makes a valid argument for the “right” of one person to violently murder another person in cold blood, but not a valid argument for the right of a person not to be used as a test subject in a risky medical experiment without his full and informed consent.

Just more proof of what sane people well know, that modern LIbEralism is a mental disease as well as a moral disease.

My body, my choice for all is the Libertarian mantra.
Libertarians can best be described by comparing them to house cats. These cats believe themselves to be fiercely independent. But, in truth, they rely heavily on a system they neither appreciate nor understand.

Leftists sacrifice children daily. They hate children. Look at the way they destroy their own.

Indeed. Between abortion, and allowing the degenerate LGBpbiWTF filth to have as much access to and influence over children as they do, it's fair to say that the left wrong are not just of a depraved-heart willingness to sacrifice children for the sake of their insane and evil agendas, but that they actively, malevolently desire to cause serious harm to children.

Indeed. Between abortion, and allowing the degenerate LGBpbiWTF filth to have as much access to and influence over children as they do, it's fair to say that the left wrong are not just of a depraved-heart willingness to sacrifice children for the sake of their insane and evil agendas, but that they actively, malevolently desire to cause serious harm to children.
I think they get off on it sexually.

Forum List

Back