My body, my choice = its only for republicans

Well that’s a bunch of garbage

but thanks for letting everyone know that you think healthy sex is “copulatkng like dogs”. You must live a very sad life
LOL.

Consequences exist, regardless of your unwillingness to accept them, bitches. You might be a good candidate for spaying.

Last edited:
Texas sounds like a truly fucked up place.Surely some adults will step in to protect women being oppressed?
How about those "oppressed" women protect themselves from getting knocked up? Anybody who can't fathom this idea is a total fucking moron and needs a trip to the vet to be spayed.

The my body my choice is only for republicans.

Not according to what you said a bit ago.
The my body my choice is only for republicans.

You contradicted yourself here....not that you're intelligent enough to understand it.

SweetSue92 said:
Don't believe a word of "My body my choice" from you absolute demons until you get rid of all vaccine mandates and coercions. Period, end of sentence
The vaccine protects everyone, as the masks protect everyone.

No equivalent.

Don't believe a word of "My body my choice" from you absolute demons until you get rid of all vaccine mandates and coercions. Period, end of sentence
You like the idea of people having TB, measles, mumps, chicken pocks and paralytic poliomyelitis aka Polio? Why kind of sick person wished that on society?

How about those "oppressed" women protect themselves from getting knocked up? Anybody who can't fathom this idea is a total fucking moron and needs a trip to the vet to be spayed.
If humans were like the Vulcans I would agree yet hormones, glandular secretions in humans drive the sexual urges and are emotive based, just like when Spock beat the shit out of Kirk over a chick with pointy ears for a little of the old "in-out"...Nudge-nudge know what I mean?

Another plan is to allow women to have contraceptive support in their health plans and medical coverage.

Texas law banning most abortions has gone into effect

A controversial Texas abortion law took effect at midnight local time Wednesday, but the Supreme Court has yet to act on an emergency appeal from abortion providers and abortion rights advocates to put the law on hold. The Texas law, signed by Republican Gov. Greg Abbott in May, bans abortions when a fetal heartbeat is detected, which can occur at six weeks – often before many women know they are pregnant. What makes the Texas law different is its unusual enforcement scheme. Rather than have officials responsible for enforcing the law, private citizens are authorized to sue abortion providers and anyone involved in facilitating abortions. Under the law, anyone who successfully sues another person would be entitled to at least $10,000.

Texas' abortion law, Louisiana's recovery, Caldor Fire's path: 5 things to know Wednesday (msn.com)

Most women don't know if they are pg by 6 weeks.

Its true, the republicans = Taliban
Conservatives are infamous for their hypocrisy.

A controversial Texas abortion law took effect at midnight local time Wednesday, but the Supreme Court has yet to act on an emergency appeal from abortion providers and abortion rights advocates to put the law on hold. The Texas law, signed by Republican Gov. Greg Abbott in May, bans abortions when a fetal heartbeat is detected, which can occur at six weeks – often before many women know they are pregnant. What makes the Texas law different is its unusual enforcement scheme. Rather than have officials responsible for enforcing the law, private citizens are authorized to sue abortion providers and anyone involved in facilitating abortions. Under the law, anyone who successfully sues another person would be entitled to at least $10,000.

Texas' abortion law, Louisiana's recovery, Caldor Fire's path: 5 things to know Wednesday (msn.com)

God Bless Texas!!!!

The authoritarian right has nothing but contempt for the rights and protected liberties of citizens.
They are naive if they think that this is going to stop abortion. The better off will fly to somewhere more enlightened and the poor will die in dirty backstreet offices.
The price of living in a theocracy.

They are naive if they think that this is going to stop abortion. The better off will fly to somewhere more enlightened and the poor will die in dirty backstreet offices.

Know how we know you are an idiot? America is not a Theocracy.

Liar.

Nearly every woman knows when she misses her period, which happens within three weeks.

The vaccine protects everyone, as the masks protect everyone.

No equivalent.
565064-508b534e0be1281028cd1e74752a501d.jpg

The United States isn't a theocracy, dumbass

Forum List

Back