SCOTUS gives Trump the proverbial Middle Finger.

JLW

Diamond Member
Sep 16, 2012

SCOTUS slammed the brakes on Trump's attempted coup against the newly elected government of the United States of America and rejected his and the GOP's bid to reverse the Pennsylvania's election results.

Last edited:

The SCOTUS rejects Trump's attempted coup against the United States of American and rejects the GOP bid to reverse Pennsylvania's election results.
Hard to overturn those fake leftyflu mailin ballots

So Biden-Harris have a fairly clear path to January 20 taking office, even next year!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(This got a remedy in the Spring Stimulus, Matt 25: 14-30! In fact! People Cast Out actually took to the streets--and to Occupy Seattle(?)!)

Last edited:

A one sentence refusal!

The ride is almost over for Trump supporters. They'll scream loudly and continue to open their wallets...to no avail.
Thanks for playing. Now go home!

Trump lost. Biden won. The people made their choice. The people decide elections. Not the courts.
I've promised myself I'll try not to mock too much. There's too much work to do, and we've been left with another Republican fucking mess.

But I may slip here and there.

Another win for Biden.
ImperfectUnhappyGallinule-size_restricted.gif

LOL, first CNN? No. PA GOP, not Rump.

Second, The Supreme Court denied a request from Pennsylvania Republicans to block certification of Pennsylvania’s election results

A one sentence refusal!
but they took on Texas vs. Sneaky States.

Hmmmm...maybe it's a better example.

No they didn't. That one was just filed today. I bet it lasts as long as the PA one did. A day. :)

Forum List

Back