SCOTUS gives Trump the proverbial Middle Finger.

36896101.jpg

There's no way SCOTUS is going to delegitimize an election after it's already been certified.

I will make this observation: in spite of his billions of dollars and political connections, Trump couldn't find out HOW IT WAS DONE.

And without that knowledge, he couldn't prove "that" it was done.

I personally believe "that" it was done. Because I was watching on election night.

But I don't think we'll ever find out "how". These people are very good, let's say the Democrats are better with computers than the Republicans are.

I find it noteworthy that no one has yet figured out how it was done. Really, people shouldn't waste their time bitching about SCOTUS, they should figure out how it was done.

All this business about ballot stuffing and military votes and all the rest, is not sufficient.

Maybe some hacker will get lucky someday, who knows.

Trump is a ;man of the people. Look at the crowds at his rallies.
When I see a Trump rally, it reminds of a cult gathering. Those at a Trump rally have the characteristics of any cult member.
They want to believe so bad that Trump will change their lives for the better they cannot see reality.

When I see a Trump rally, it reminds of a cult gathering. Those at a Trump rally have the characteristics of any cult member.
They want to believe so bad that Trump will change their lives for the better they cannot see reality.
You better believe that building the border wall will make our lives better.

I've promised myself I'll try not to mock too much. There's too much work to do, and we've been left with another Republican fucking mess.

But I may slip here and there.
Yes, there is a lot of work that will be waiting to be done when Biden finally leaves office. Fortunately we should have a Republican President and a Republican Congress.

You better believe that building the border wall will make our lives better.
I feel sorry for you. You are believing a lie of your cult leader.
Trump built 400 miles of impregnable wall, added to 600 miles of border wall and fence that already existed.
Trumps impregnable wall is being sliced and diced by smugglers of illegals and drugs. It has been breached over 3000 times.
Leave the cult before it is too late.
The question is when Trump goes down will he ask you all to drink a fatal Kool-Aid. You are already drinking his Kool-Aid - lies.

You're right, how stupid of team trump and his supporters to think they could possibly accomplish anything by overturning the results in one State.
The process of auditing and decertifying an election has to start in one state and then move to others.

Forum List

Back