Another Trump Lawyer Has Covid

Lesh

Diamond Member
Dec 21, 2016

Was it the Christmas Party at the White House that got her? Or was it farting Rudy Toot?

Either way she should have shied away from people not wearing masks and should have worn one herself

At this rate Trump's gonna run out of lawyers

In the United States, there have been over 15,000,000 cases of Covid reported.

Why do retarded libs wet themselves any time someone who's somehow connected to Trump gets it?

In the United States, there have been over 15,000,000 cases of Covid reported.

Why do retarded libs wet themselves any time someone who's somehow connected to Trump gets it?
They like to display what hateful bastards they are. Can you imagine the horrors we will see if Trump is elected?

Well......alright. A friend of mine got it and took ivermectin and was fine two days later. My brother in law had it last week and took budesonide and it was gone two days later. My niece got it and it lasted a day and then gone.

Can Covid be transmitted by farts?

1607467890199.jpeg

Was it the Christmas Party at the White House that got her? Or was it farting Rudy Toot?

Either way she should have shied away from people not wearing masks and should have worn one herself

At this rate Trump's gonna run out of lawyers
Yes Napoleon Dynamite GIF - Yes NapoleonDynamite Yas - Discover & Share  GIFs | Napoleon dynamite, Dynamite, Funny gif

Well......alright. A friend of mine got it and took ivermectin and was fine two days later. My brother in law had it last week and took budesonide and it was gone two days later. My niece got it and it lasted a day and then gone.
And there's folks like my buddy...who fought it for six weeks until his heart gave out...or my other friend who fought it for five weeks until she recovered...after lung embolisms, a stroke, and a couple seizures

Yea...it's friggin everywhere.

Trump idiotically pushed for the "Atlas Plan" of just letting the virus run wild and supposedly protecting those at risk folks.

But hey...it don't work like that.

If you let it run wild...it runs wild and everyone is at risk

Forum List

Back