Scott Walker is a college dropout. Should that count against him?

Obozo's affirmative action degrees didn't count against him.

Scott Walker politician - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

In 1986, Walker worked as a volunteer for Tommy Thompson's gubernatorial campaign,[9] and in the fall of that year, enrolled at Marquette University.[10] In 1988, he ran for student government president, losing 1,245 to 927,[9] following an alleged infringement of campaign guidelines.[4] Walker dropped out of Marquette in the spring of 1990, in good standing with a 2.59/4.0 GPA[11] but without attaining a degree.[9][12] During college Walker worked part-time for IBM selling warranties on mainframe computers. His IBM job led to a full-time position in marketing and fundraising at the American Red Cross from 1990 to 1994.[4][13]

You people counted Obama's education, and his college records, against him. Now you want to give Walker a pass.

Here we go. we can't see Obama's college papers.... so NO it doesn't matter if someone has a college degree.

I think we can be very confident that every single person who has bitched that Obama(and only Obama) should show his college records- will not care whether Walker graduated from college, or that he never shows us his college records.

Me? I think anyone who thinks they need to see a presidential candidates college records in order to decide whether to vote for him or her is an idiot. Doesn't matter to me if Walker graduated from college or not- or if he ever shows us his college records.

Here we go. we can't see Obama's college papers.... so NO it doesn't matter if someone has a college degree.

I think we can be very confident that every single person who has bitched that Obama(and only Obama) should show his college records- will not care whether Walker graduated from college, or that he never shows us his college records.

Me? I think anyone who thinks they need to see a presidential candidates college records in order to decide whether to vote for him or her is an idiot. Doesn't matter to me if Walker graduated from college or not- or if he ever shows us his college records.

Show another president that has withheld their college records..

Please far left drone shows which presidents...

If Scott Walker gets elected, that will make at least two.

Another far left drone shows they are not connected to reality..

How can you withhold something you did not do?

Are you trying to say he NEVER attended college?

In the exact same manner that Barack Obama has 'withheld his college records'- sure
George Bush Jr.- he withheld his Yale records- they were illegally leaked. Bush has 'withheld' his Harvard MBA records.
Bill Clinton
George Bush Sr.
Ronald Reagan
Jimmy Carter
Jerry Ford
Richard Nixon
John F. Kennedy.

All of them 'withheld' their college records exactly as Barack Obama has.

In the exact same manner that Barack Obama has 'withheld his college records'- sure
George Bush Jr.- he withheld his Yale records- they were illegally leaked. Bush has 'withheld' his Harvard MBA records.
Bill Clinton
George Bush Sr.
Ronald Reagan
Jimmy Carter
Jerry Ford
Richard Nixon
John F. Kennedy.

And Scott Walker has only authorized Marquette to release very small portions of his college records.

Bill Clinton
George Bush Sr.
Ronald Reagan
Jimmy Carter
Jerry Ford
Richard Nixon
John F. Kennedy.

And Scott Walker has only authorized Marquette to release very small portions of his college records.

Have they actually released any records?

All I have seen is a confirmation from Marquette that he went to college there, and that he was not forced to leave school.

Bill Clinton
George Bush Sr.
Ronald Reagan
Jimmy Carter
Jerry Ford
Richard Nixon
John F. Kennedy.

All I have seen is a confirmation from Marquette that he went to college there, and that he was not forced to leave school.

Yes, that is pretty much all that he has allowed them to release from what I have seen too.

Bill Clinton
George Bush Sr.
Ronald Reagan
Jimmy Carter
Jerry Ford
Richard Nixon
John F. Kennedy.

Yes, that is pretty much all that he has allowed them to release from what I have seen too.

And who cares really?

Note it was a far right Conservative who started this non-issue thread. Nobody seems to care about Walkers college records or his lack of a degree, but the Obama haters inevitably pop up to demand what they don't care about for Walker, didn't care about for Romney, didn't care about for McCain and didn't care about for Bush.

lol, beats the hell out of me. But it's another EXCUSE for their dear wonderful leader withholding his. And notice how the WashingtonCompost never concerned themselves over that. now they are all worried if someone doesn't have a college degree. so frikken dirty transparent from the DNC propaganda arm

lol, beats the hell out of me. But it's another EXCUSE for their dear wonderful leader withholding his.

Sure is another excuse for the Obama haters to demand from Obama what they don't demand from Walker, didn't demand from Romney, didn't demand from McCain, didn't demand from Bush.......there is a pattern starting to form here....

Bill Clinton
George Bush Sr.
Ronald Reagan
Jimmy Carter
Jerry Ford
Richard Nixon
John F. Kennedy.

Not exactly, but you keep thinking that..

lol, beats the hell out of me. But it's another EXCUSE for their dear wonderful leader withholding his.

Sure is another excuse for the Obama haters to demand from Obama what they don't demand from Walker, didn't demand from Romney, didn't demand from McCain, didn't demand from Bush.......there is a pattern starting to form here....

You mean like how the far left demanded it from any (R) candidate and did not from Obama, Clinton, Carter, etc. right?

oooooooo, Obama haters. man you cult members are pathetic. like you all LOVED Bush.

Do you say three heil Obama's everyday?

Bill Clinton
George Bush Sr.
Ronald Reagan
Jimmy Carter
Jerry Ford
Richard Nixon
John F. Kennedy.

Not exactly, but you keep thinking that..

Exactly in the same way-

but you keep rationalizing why you feel a need to see this one particular President's college records- and not any other- or any other candidates

Bill Clinton
George Bush Sr.
Ronald Reagan
Jimmy Carter
Jerry Ford
Richard Nixon
John F. Kennedy.

You mean like how the far left demanded it from any (R) candidate and did not from Obama, Clinton, Carter, etc. right?

I mean like I never demanded college records from any of them- just like i don't think Walker's records are relevant and I don't care if he ever shows them.

What about you Kosh?

Show us how you have demanded the college records of anyone other than Obama.

Step up and show us how it is done.

Forum List

Back