Scott Walker is a college dropout. Should that count against him?

b) There never was any reason why Barack Obama's undergrad degree from Columbia or law degree from Harvard Law should be counted against him.

BS. He got those degrees thru affirmative action and that makes them honorary. The schools lowered their standards to let him in and to keep him there.

Yeah- says the racist, based upon nothing other than Barack Obama's color.

Tell me how blacks haven't used affirmative action to jump ahead of others with a different skin tone. Yet, you support it. lol

b) There never was any reason why Barack Obama's undergrad degree from Columbia or law degree from Harvard Law should be counted against him.

BS. He got those degrees thru affirmative action and that makes them honorary. The schools lowered their standards to let him in and to keep him there.

Yeah- says the racist, based upon nothing other than Barack Obama's color.

Tell me how blacks haven't used affirmative action to jump ahead of others with a different skin tone. Yet, you support it. lol

Please show me where I have supported Affirmative action.

Meanwhile- I will point out again that racist Shootspeeder assumes that Barack Obama's degrees are only 'honorary' because and only because- Barack Obama is black.

So tell me your sad tale- did some bad blackman get into Harvard instead of you?

They were as big of idiots as the idiots who attack Obama for his college records.

What college records? They'be been classified by obozo. Bush tried the same stunt but the press did it's job and exposed his college records. With O they haven't even tried.

LOL....god you are stupid.

Even for a Birther.

You are the one that's stupid! The sad thing is you are too ignorant to realize it!

Coming from you- that is a compliment.

There is no presidential class where you learn how to perform so no, the degree is meaningless. Having a degree is meaningless anyway - it is what you DO with that degree that matters. The college grad at McDonalds is a far larger idiot than the high school dropout there - he didn't work for years and get into debt for a dead end job.

What matters is success. If he was successful then it is a plus - unsuccessful then you don't want him to have more responsibility. In all honesty, the only thing that should really matter here is record because we have one to hold up as the road map of his presidency.

Obozo's affirmative action degrees didn't count against him.

Scott Walker politician - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

In 1986, Walker worked as a volunteer for Tommy Thompson's gubernatorial campaign,[9] and in the fall of that year, enrolled at Marquette University.[10] In 1988, he ran for student government president, losing 1,245 to 927,[9] following an alleged infringement of campaign guidelines.[4] Walker dropped out of Marquette in the spring of 1990, in good standing with a 2.59/4.0 GPA[11] but without attaining a degree.[9][12] During college Walker worked part-time for IBM selling warranties on mainframe computers. His IBM job led to a full-time position in marketing and fundraising at the American Red Cross from 1990 to 1994.[4][13]
The Tea Party will say dropping out of college is a great thing.

"Scott Walker is a college dropout. Should that count against him?"

No.

His hostility toward working Americans, ignorance of Establishment Clause jurisprudence, and adherence to failed conservative economic dogma should be held against him.

Lincoln, despite the lack of a formal education, was an incredibly well-read and knowledgeable statesman. People from this time period often educated themselves and did not too bad a job of it.

Horsefeathers; If he records were sealed, how would you know?

No.

His hostility toward working Americans, ignorance of Establishment Clause jurisprudence, and adherence to failed conservative economic dogma should be held against him.

The bitter far left drones are still upset the people rejected their religion.

No.

The bitter far left drones are still upset the people rejected their religion.
The angry far right robots are still upset the people can think critically.

I just heard Sean Hannity say Walker left in his senior year of college.
Hannity is a dropout too.
Once Walker has a commanding lead over Hillary, the left will bitch about this. and if that doesn't work, they will find some bimbos who will claim that Walker either ,hair dragged,kidnapped, offered cash, or were forced to listen to Michael Bolton CD's by Scott Walker.

Here we go. we can't see Obama's college papers.... so NO it doesn't matter if someone has a college degree.

Obama supposedly has one and look how he's screwed up our country

all these elected asses don't have degrees in things they are involved in, LIKE climate, science, etc etc

so this question is total BS

Forum List

Back