Scotland Was Allowed To Vote On Secession. Why Can't The American States?

Status
Not open for further replies.
All traitors must die.

Lincoln was the traitor according to the definition in the Constitution. Allow me to quote:

"Treason against the United State(s), shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort."

Note that it uses the plural "them." So treason shall consist of making war against any of the states in the union. Lincoln and his thug associates are the ones who made war against the states, not the Confederacy.

Are you really this stupid? Once the states had seceded they were no longer entitled to the protections of the US Constitution.

If they were sovereign countries, then Lincoln prosecuted a war of aggression against a peaceful neighbor. The Union had no right to occupy foreign sovereign territory at Fort Sumter. It had no right to send in supply ships to intrude on the territorial waters of South Carolina. In short, if yu acknowledge that the Confederate states where foreign countries, then you acknowledge they had a right to secede and that Lincoln was totally in the wrong when he invaded them.

Talk about stupid.
It's not aggression...the "Confederacy" fired on a U.S. Federal fort without provocation. Then it was on.

I've already explained with this argument is horseshit at least 1000 times.
Your explanation was a lie. It still is no matter how many times you say it to convince yourself.

It's not aggression...the "Confederacy" fired on a U.S. Federal fort without provocation. Then it was on.

A US federal fort that was now in a foreign country and whose occupants refused to leave as ordered. Tons of provocation.
Incorrect.

There was no 'foreign country,' South Carolina and rest of the South have always been part of the United States, always subject to Federal jurisdiction, as no state 'left' the Union (Texas v. White (1869)).

If there was no foreign country, the General Sherman murdered, raped and pillaged thousands and thousands of American citizens at the orders of Lincoln. Why weren't both or them charged with murder and treason?

If Texas was always a state of the union, as Texas v. White insists, then why didn't it have representation in Congress? Doesn't the Constitution specify that every state shall have two senators and a number of members in the House proportional to their population?

Texas v. White is obviously nothing but a pile of horseshit expelled by gang of Lincoln hacks.

The First Continental Congress(1774) and the Second Continental Congress (1775) were sort of getting these things going, then that little United States Declaration of Independence on July 4, 1776 thingy happened, yanno? Kinda formed a formal pact. Sorta cool, eh?

Virgina was special, though, iffin you want to do some history bookin': Virginia Convention.

But to the point of the rewrite of the Articles of Confederation - and what we know now as our present Constitution, there actually is a provision for allllllllllllllllllll those states that came in after the original 13 you know.

Are you at all familiar with that part of the Constitution, by any chance?
Amazing what people can learn when they read books.

Are you trying to say you don't read books?
No. Hes saying you have to actually read instead of looking at comic books all the time.

Is there anything else you'd like to add to the pile of evidence that you're nothing but a jackass?
One more thing. Cave chimps like you have a hard time reading. How was that?

Just what I expect from an ignorant baboon such as you.

Lincoln was the traitor according to the definition in the Constitution. Allow me to quote:

"Treason against the United State(s), shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort."

Note that it uses the plural "them." So treason shall consist of making war against any of the states in the union. Lincoln and his thug associates are the ones who made war against the states, not the Confederacy.

Are you really this stupid? Once the states had seceded they were no longer entitled to the protections of the US Constitution.

If they were sovereign countries, then Lincoln prosecuted a war of aggression against a peaceful neighbor. The Union had no right to occupy foreign sovereign territory at Fort Sumter. It had no right to send in supply ships to intrude on the territorial waters of South Carolina. In short, if yu acknowledge that the Confederate states where foreign countries, then you acknowledge they had a right to secede and that Lincoln was totally in the wrong when he invaded them.

Talk about stupid.

Your explanation was a lie. It still is no matter how many times you say it to convince yourself.

You mean Ft Sumter wasn't within the boundaries of South Carolina?

Amazing what people can learn when they read books.

No. Hes saying you have to actually read instead of looking at comic books all the time.

Is there anything else you'd like to add to the pile of evidence that you're nothing but a jackass?

Not nice calling yourself a baboon. You actually look more like a chimp. Did you shave your body hair today and remove the lice?

According to whom? How did the states "come in constitutionally" before the Constitution existed? Which states gave Virginia "consent" to join the union?

The First Continental Congress(1774) and the Second Continental Congress (1775) were sort of getting these things going, then that little United States Declaration of Independence on July 4, 1776 thingy happened, yanno? Kinda formed a formal pact. Sorta cool, eh?

Virgina was special, though, iffin you want to do some history bookin': Virginia Convention.

But to the point of the rewrite of the Articles of Confederation - and what we know now as our present Constitution, there actually is a provision for allllllllllllllllllll those states that came in after the original 13 you know.

So you're saying the original 13 colonies can secede without anyone's permission, but the rest of the states can't?
Thats right. The south had to learn that lesson the hardway.

You mean the same way uppity ******* should learn not to use "whites only" drinking fountains?

I just love the way so-called liberals are so fond of dishing out punishment to people simply for wanting to go their own way.

No the difference is the south got beat to a pulp and will never rise. Black people get to use your fountains and your women to this day.
So whether you deserve to get beaten to a pulp depends entirely on the color of your skin?

Not nice calling yourself a baboon. You actually look more like a chimp. Did you shave your body hair today and remove the lice?

Do you ever tire of your infantile taunts?

So you're saying the original 13 colonies can secede without anyone's permission, but the rest of the states can't?

You mean the same way uppity ******* should learn not to use "whites only" drinking fountains?

I just love the way so-called liberals are so fond of dishing out punishment to people simply for wanting to go their own way.

No the difference is the south got beat to a pulp and will never rise. Black people get to use your fountains and your women to this day.
So whether you deserve to get beaten to a pulp depends entirely on the color of your skin?
I know chimps like you cant read but what are you talking about? I said the south got their tails beat and will never rise from that tail beating. The stuff Black people went through with the fountains is over. Now we will push you out of the way and drink from your fountain with a white woman holding our hand.

Do you ever tire of being infantile?

Talk about stupid.

Doesnt matter where Ft Sumter is. Its all part of the US. The south got beat down for thinking differently.

Talk about stupid.

You're wasting your time with the purposefully ignorant.

Do you ever tire of being infantile?
I know it's difficult for you, but try to come up with something original. Rephrasing what I have said just looks so pathetic.

Talk about stupid.

Doesnt matter where Ft Sumter is. Its all part of the US. The south got beat down for thinking differently.

So when Sherman burned Atlanta to the ground, murdered 50,000 Southerners, raped and pillaged his way across the South, he was doing it all to American citizens with Constitutional rights?

You Lincoln cult members just can't seem to keep your story straight. On the one hand you want the Confederate states to be sovereign countries so you can excuse the despicable treatment they received at the hands of Union generals and troops, and on the other hand you want to claim they were always part of the Union so you can claim Lincoln didn't commit an act of war by violating the territory of a sovereign nation.

I'll bet it hurts to be so fucking dumb.

Last edited:

Talk about stupid.

You're wasting your time with the purposefully ignorant.

The irony of your posts is excruciating.

I know chimps like you cant read but what are you talking about? I said the south got their tails beat and will never rise from that tail beating. The stuff Black people went through with the fountains is over. Now we will push you out of the way and drink from your fountain with a white woman holding our hand.

I knew you were too fucking stupid to get the point. That seems to be the story of your career in this forum. You and discombobulated make a good team.

I don't know why I even bothered replying to the neo-confederate White Supremacist Bripat.

He is a waste, every time. I guess its just pleases me to see how he exposes himself even further to the audience. Better to let the bigots let their freak flag fly.

In all their glory.

I don't know why I even bothered replying to the neo-confederate White Supremacist Bripat.

He is a waste, every time. I guess its just pleases me to see how he exposes himself even further to the audience. Better to let the bigots let their freak flag fly.

In all their glory.

I had no idea I was dealing with a known sociopath......lesson learned.

In all their glory.

Did you actually imagine I wasn't going to attack you Lincoln propaganda?

Notice how the Lincoln cult members always resort to calling their critics "racists." That's the sure sign of a group that is confident in their beliefs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back