Scientists think they found proof of a parallel universe

Quantum Quacks

Time is not a dimension; it has no extension. The fourth spatial dimension had been theorized earlier than postclassical physics, but it had degenerated into speculations about superstition and magic. That intimidated Einstein and others from going there, so they made up timespace solely in order to not be associated with a perverted theory. No one is experiencing the past or the future; everything is instantaneous.

It is a question of formulation. We are looking for analytical models that mechanically describe the quantum mechanical processes, high energy processes, and long range effects, relativistically. There IS merit, as well as physical meaning, in defining time in a nonlinear fashion, such as for example as a complex periodic function of event count. Coincidence measurements can then be constructed accordingly.

John Nash Was Warned Against Narrow-Minded Postclassical Dictators

All these fudged and proudly weird theories pushed by bossy postmodern physicists are similar to the epicycles used to preserve the Inquisition Church's geocentric theory after discovering more about planetary movements. As usual, those who preach the New Science condemn the old way of explaining things as preachy.. After over a century of this, those who think they are still rebels don't allow anyone to rebel against them. They use all the dishonest rhetorical tricks. Someone could say that angels carry out gravity, then drop something and say that's proof that the angels carried it down or it wouldn't have dropped.

You still need to find reproducible scientific answers.
Modern Science Is a Superstition

It's about explaining the causes of phenomena that have already been reproduced. You're confusing cause and effect. In fact, another glaring error of postclassical physics is that they claim an effect can happen before what causes it.

My explanations are more rational than what you get from the absent-minded professors. If a singularity fits a theory and its selective math, then that theory is wrong. Likewise, the quantum leap (displacement without motion) and entanglement (effect outside effective range) are irrational without a movement outside 3D and back into it from 4D.

Even the classical electromagnetic wave equations of Maxwell, provide wave solutions in both positive AND negative time. What does that do to your cause before effect problem? Imagine, the negative wave comes from the future and travels towards the past.
Quarks for Quacks

What is it about reality that frightens your echoing geek clique? You escape from it into childish fantasies that are just as neurotic as past centuries' superstitions about ghosts and demons. Against all common experience, your Hollywood science implies that human memory would be far more accurate if it weren't for interference from a different world where the things remembered inaccurately actually did happen.

This delusion also brings out the authoritarianism of your father-figure gurus. You also must believe in the self-appointed authority of the news media and educators, who are more to blame for causing memory faults than their captive audiences, because those incompetent authorities don't pass on information carefully. For example, a teacher will tell us the grammatical rules but won't firmly nail them down by warning us against common real-life misinterpretations, such as "They invited my brother and I."

170518-universe-parallel-feature.jpg

Composite; NASA
Originally Published By:

NASA detects huge Earth ‘bubble’

Scientists believe they may have discovered evidence of a parallel universe that crashed into our own in a galactic impact mirroring a car crash.

Since 2004, when it was first spotted by NASA, scientists have been baffled by the discovery an unusually cold region of space which is 1.8 billion light years across and colder than its surroundings.

It was thought the region might have been a trick of light or it was colder because it had 10,000 less galaxies than other areas of the same size.

Now a new study has stumbled upon an incredible possibility, that the ‘Cold Spot’ cannot be explained as a void and was not due to “line-of-sight” effects.

Instead, researchers at Durham University believe it could be the first evidence of the “multiverse.”

They believe a parallel universe could have smashed into ours affecting it in a way similar to a multiple vehicle pileup.

That impact was so incredible, according to this research, that it pushed energy out of a huge region of space resulting in the Cold Spot.

“Perhaps the most exciting explanation is that the Cold Spot was caused by a collision between our universe and another bubble universe, believe it or not,” said Professor Tom Shanks, an astronomer at Durham University and a co-author of the study.

“If further, more detailed, analysis proves this to be the case then the Cold Spot might be taken as the first evidence for the multiverse.”

“I remember some scientists suggesting that there could be detectable effects on the galaxy distribution after this ‘cosmic shunt’ of two universes colliding.

“Basically colliding universes could leave a slightly anisotropic galaxy distribution in our own universe — a bit like a pileup on the motorway.

“So we can look for this to test how seriously to take these ideas.”

According to The Guardian, “each universe carries its own different version of reality.”

“There will be one where you wrote this column and I read it, even a really weird one in which Donald Trump uses Twitter to spread nothing but amusing cat videos,” Stuart Clark wrote in the publication.

The Cold Spot occurred at the formation of the universe more than 13 billion years ago.

http://nypost.com/2017/05/18/scientists-think-they-found-proof-of-a-parallel-universe/

Scientists Believe NASA's Cold Spot Is Proof Of A Parallel Universe [VIDEO]

Hey dalia , you see this in France?

Yes, Boreal light maybe, The earth is protecting from solar flares by magnetic fields But sometimes the magnetic field can not protect the earth

You still need to find reproducible scientific answers.

I'd love to hear your thoughts on Gravitons and M theory in general.

I think I wrote in some other thread here some time ago, that every interaction can be represented as co-resonance, as they require the energy conservation principle. Since gravity can be modeled this way too, the particle based treatment is valid. This gels well with the M theory, since that itself is a resonance based model. Too bad, this doesn't help the more interesting question which is the canonical Newtonian formulation of gravity.

Well, I tell ya hwhat, the Linac 4 accelerator is gonna be online at CERN about a year after I graduate (been thinking more and more about changing my major to either physics or astronomy), and it's gonna start putting String/M theory to the test.

I'm looking forward to many-many productive conversations about Existence with you people who have the rare ability to put aside petty differences and speak only on the data.

Yes, without generating and revisiting the data, it is very easy to go astray. And I hope for the linac4 too. That is gonna be interesting.

As I understand the theory in terms of multiple dimensions, that opens the door directly to the many world theory and the Mandela Effect, correct?

Here is a Mandela effect described in the Bible, in the Book of Revelations 21:1 "and I saw a new heaven and a new Earth, the old heaven and old Earth passed away".

I think I wrote in some other thread here some time ago, that every interaction can be represented as co-resonance, as they require the energy conservation principle. Since gravity can be modeled this way too, the particle based treatment is valid. This gels well with the M theory, since that itself is a resonance based model. Too bad, this doesn't help the more interesting question which is the canonical Newtonian formulation of gravity.

Well, I tell ya hwhat, the Linac 4 accelerator is gonna be online at CERN about a year after I graduate (been thinking more and more about changing my major to either physics or astronomy), and it's gonna start putting String/M theory to the test.

I'm looking forward to many-many productive conversations about Existence with you people who have the rare ability to put aside petty differences and speak only on the data.

Yes, without generating and revisiting the data, it is very easy to go astray. And I hope for the linac4 too. That is gonna be interesting.

As I understand the theory in terms of multiple dimensions, that opens the door directly to the many world theory and the Mandela Effect, correct?

Here is a Mandela effect described in the Bible, in the Book of Revelations 21:1 "and I saw a new heaven and a new Earth, the old heaven and old Earth passed away".

That's one of my favorite passages in the Bible, actually.

A "new Heaven" and a "new Earth." That just smacks of different constellation patterns from a new skyward point of view, doesn't it? For me anyway...

170518-universe-parallel-feature.jpg

Composite; NASA
Originally Published By:

NASA detects huge Earth ‘bubble’

Scientists believe they may have discovered evidence of a parallel universe that crashed into our own in a galactic impact mirroring a car crash.

Since 2004, when it was first spotted by NASA, scientists have been baffled by the discovery an unusually cold region of space which is 1.8 billion light years across and colder than its surroundings.

It was thought the region might have been a trick of light or it was colder because it had 10,000 less galaxies than other areas of the same size.

Now a new study has stumbled upon an incredible possibility, that the ‘Cold Spot’ cannot be explained as a void and was not due to “line-of-sight” effects.

Instead, researchers at Durham University believe it could be the first evidence of the “multiverse.”

They believe a parallel universe could have smashed into ours affecting it in a way similar to a multiple vehicle pileup.

That impact was so incredible, according to this research, that it pushed energy out of a huge region of space resulting in the Cold Spot.

“Perhaps the most exciting explanation is that the Cold Spot was caused by a collision between our universe and another bubble universe, believe it or not,” said Professor Tom Shanks, an astronomer at Durham University and a co-author of the study.

“If further, more detailed, analysis proves this to be the case then the Cold Spot might be taken as the first evidence for the multiverse.”

“I remember some scientists suggesting that there could be detectable effects on the galaxy distribution after this ‘cosmic shunt’ of two universes colliding.

“Basically colliding universes could leave a slightly anisotropic galaxy distribution in our own universe — a bit like a pileup on the motorway.

“So we can look for this to test how seriously to take these ideas.”

According to The Guardian, “each universe carries its own different version of reality.”

“There will be one where you wrote this column and I read it, even a really weird one in which Donald Trump uses Twitter to spread nothing but amusing cat videos,” Stuart Clark wrote in the publication.

The Cold Spot occurred at the formation of the universe more than 13 billion years ago.

http://nypost.com/2017/05/18/scientists-think-they-found-proof-of-a-parallel-universe/

Scientists Believe NASA's Cold Spot Is Proof Of A Parallel Universe [VIDEO]

/---- If universe means everything then how could there be more than one?

Genesis 6:4; The Nephilim were on the Earth in those days—and also afterward—when the sons of God went to the daughters of humans and had children by them. They were the heroes of old, men of renown.

A global disaster happened just after this. A comet fragmented upon impact with Earth's atmosphere, raining down across North America, causing the Younger Dryas, and, of course, the massive global flood that happened as a result, all but wiping out mankind.

Gobekli Tepe, the 12,000 year old megalithic structure, tells the tale of the flood and fire which all but destroyed our entire species. The Sumerians, the Egyptians, the Hindus, the South Americans, and the Hopi Indians of North America all say the same exact thing about the disaster (that is, that it happened).

Perhaps Revelations is a nod toward mankind not only surviving the next extinction event, but also toward our becoming a galactic species, which will never go extinct.

Last edited:

New and More Exciting Superstitions to Replace the Tired Old Ones

The Bible is where the impossibilities started, carried over to even these secularist quacks. It is not possible for even God to see the future, because the future is not out there waiting for us to catch up to it. There is only instantaneous present to be observed. You also can't observe a past that is actually happening, only a relic of it.

New and More Exciting Superstitions to Replace the Tired Old Ones

The Bible is where the impossibilities started, carried over to even these secularist quacks. It is not possible for even God to see the future, because the future is not out there waiting for us to catch up to it. There is only instantaneous present to be observed. You also can't observe a past that is actually happening, only a relic of it.

If the past is the future is the present is the multiverse, the Universe Itself becomes a vessel for every possibility, every decision, every outcome. In other words, an "all-knowing" existence.

New Age Sewage

This is how snowflake scientists push their absurdities:

They come up with an equation such as a + 2b = 7. This is defective, but the escapist geeks can't find any other factors that would make it solvable. Therefore, to push their little toy, they use fake or "fudged" math to say that a and b must be whole numbers. But this gives three solutions. At first, they have their cultist sheep find ways that seem to prove that there are three different groups affected by this equation. Finally, raising his hand like a teacher's pet, someone gets the clique's Nobel Prize by saying that a has to be less than b. They use their unearned prestige to preach as "settled science" that a = 1 and b = 3.

Cool,

Maybe there's one that doesn't have religious people and assholes called conservatives and at this time in their history our exploring the the next star system, cured cancer and live for a thousand years.

You should really read some from the time period of the later Space Race and how Space Enthusiasts were viciously attacked by lefties.
Star trek has destroyed people understanding of our universe. Most people don't realize how far each star is because Captain Kirk just puts it into warp and he's visiting other planets.

Cool,

Maybe there's one that doesn't have religious people and assholes called conservatives and at this time in their history our exploring the the next star system, cured cancer and live for a thousand years.

You should really read some from the time period of the later Space Race and how Space Enthusiasts were viciously attacked by lefties.
Star trek has destroyed people understanding of our universe. Most people don't realize how far each star is because Captain Kirk just puts it into warp and he's visiting other planets.

Yes we know because Hyper drive is more faster and realistic ..

Cool,

I think unless we learn how to bend space and time, open worm holes or learn some really advanced shit the best we can hope for is get to the nearest star in 40 years. Imagine that trip. You're born on the ship and on your 40th birthday you land on a new planet. I would love it. Hopefully the planet is inhabited by nothing but goats, sheep, cow, deer, fish, chicken

Cool,

I think unless we learn how to bend space and time, open worm holes or learn some really advanced shit the best we can hope for is get to the nearest star in 40 years. Imagine that trip. You're born on the ship and on your 40th birthday you land on a new planet. I would love it. Hopefully the planet is inhabited by nothing but goats, sheep, cow, deer, fish, chicken

I remember this one 1960s movie and this astronaut came back to earth on a 60 year trip or something from another planet..he was the first one to leave the milky way..

No one cared because on his way back , we developed technology that sent 100s of astronauts there and back in only a few years time to that same planet

Cool,

I remember this one 1960s movie and this astronaut came back to earth on a 60 year trip or something from another planet..he was the first one to leave the milky way..

No one cared because on his way back , we developed technology that sent 100s of astronauts there and back in only a few years time to that same planet

This guy talked about why we haven't left already. This was one of the reasons. Don't leave now because technology tomorrow might be much better.

This guy talked about why we haven't left already. This was one of the reasons. Don't leave now because technology tomorrow might be much better.

What a goofy excuse.

What a goofy excuse.

Think this way. The first boat wasn't used to cross the ocean.

Cool,

Star Track is a typical cheap American trash. I am totally amazed how Americans are so stupid and brain dead to watch that crap for generations, when they have now the Housewives of New Jersey. I don't get it.

Forum List

Back