Scientific Doctrine Holds That Causality Must Be Assumed if Healthy People “Die Suddenly” After the COVID Vaccines. Follow the Science.

Denial will not be saving you, you submitted to those jabs then the likelihood is you are stone cold dead by or around 2025, anywhere from 36-60 months out from your injections, and that is not taking into account the very high probability that you have submitted to more than just two of the jabs, happy trails..... :banana:

I don't know how many times I have to tell you brain dead apes, I haven't gotten the vax, haven't been vaxxed for anything in over ten years. I am for the personal liberty of a person, to choose whether they want it or not.

I am of the firm belief, that there are those on both sides of the aisle, who are zealots to whatever their political overlords tell them to believe. Their overlords tell them that the vax is 100% safe and effective at stopping the spread of Covid-19. It's not.

Your political overlords tell you that it is here to wipe out the planet. It's not.

No one somehow becomes an expert on these things in as little as two years. That goes for the Killer Vax crowd, and that goes for the Effective at spread-stopping crowd. Y'all are both retards.

In the case of death and debilitation following the COVID vaccines, Dr. Peter McCullough and other doctors and scientists argue, the answers are all yes.

But others argue that this makes very complicated what should be simple. If you take something new that you have never taken before and then are hurt or nearly die, you don’t take that thing again.

The cause is being assumed by so called doctors and scientist, you see where it makes that leap? It is not an argument, it is science.
Underlining shows another hypothesis but presented as a conclusion or unproved assumption .
Next sentence is rather obvious , but not really related to the chat .

Bottom few words need looking at again . Not sure what you want to say .But thanks

Scientific Doctrine Holds That Causality Must Be Assumed if Healthy People “Die Suddenly” After the COVID Vaccines.

Actually, that's not the case.

Scientific doctrine repudiates the concept that correlation equals causality.

What first must be determined is ...

A) Are people dying across the population at a rate significantly outside of norm and just not being reported to be doing so by the same media who made people fear COVID?

B) Are people dying more regularly across the entire population of previously undiagnosed illnesses? If so, from what conditions are they dying?

Until that has been established, there is no phenomenon to investigate.

Once you establish there is a phenomenon that can be investigated, you would have to hypothesize the cause ... not just assume the COVID vaccine.

Remember it was a media-inspired, totally invalid fear of dying of COVID that made most people panic into getting the shot and forcing others to do so.

Why would you want to participate in another fear-mongering campaign to convince people who got the shot that they will suddenly drop dead in the streets?

Science is the enemy of fear ... not it's enabler.

Last edited:
Why were the manufacturers given immunity from liability?

Let's review the process ...

Step One: Media across the world took a bad, but not statistically outside of regular, flu season and reported it like it was a Zombie Apocalypse.

Step Two: The same media, experiencing an increase in viewer / readership because of the fear they inspired, they increased the coverage.

Step Three: Governments, faced with scared, panicky constituents, and probably panicky themselves, were determined to "do something" or "do anything" so that their panicky constituents wouldn't toss them out of office for not dealing with the crisis. A totally invented crisis.

Step Four: Those same governments instituted dramatic, but totally ineffective measures such as making people wear masks indoors, stay locked in their homes, and buy billions of dollars worth of hand sanitizer which is totally ineffective against viruses.

Step Five: Lean on the pharmaceutical industry to produce a "vaccine" that will reduce people's fears and get them back to working and buying stuff that can be taxed.

Step Six: In response to the pharmaceutical industry's valid claim that there would not be sufficient time to test such a vaccine if they were forced to expedite release, the government gives the pharmaceutical industry blanket immunity so that politicians won't be blamed for holding up the vaccine that they themselves were trying to force on people.

Step Seven: Government makes claims that the vaccine will cure COVID, make your kids smarter and your wife prettier, despite the fact that pharmaceutical companies made no such claim.

... and here we are today. People got back to work, they are buying lots of stuff, we have taxes flowing into the government coffers (and government is spending it faster than it flows in) and we are being told, "Let's just forget about COVID 19... we did what we had to do".

I don't know how many times I have to tell you brain dead apes, I haven't gotten the vax, haven't been vaxxed for anything in over ten years. I am for the personal liberty of a person, to choose whether they want it or not.

I am of the firm belief, that there are those on both sides of the aisle, who are zealots to whatever their political overlords tell them to believe. Their overlords tell them that the vax is 100% safe and effective at stopping the spread of Covid-19. It's not.

Your political overlords tell you that it is here to wipe out the planet. It's not.

No one somehow becomes an expert on these things in as little as two years. That goes for the Killer Vax crowd, and that goes for the Effective at spread-stopping crowd. Y'all are both retards.
You are expressing denial, the truth is in your face every single day, there is no reason, no good one that is, for fascist elites to be censoring the very best medical minds on earth, yet that they have done and continue to do, and douche bags such as yourself just buy right into these actions.

Consider Dr Michael Yeadon, he has come right out from the very beginning and stated categorically that under no circumstances should anyone submit to these jabs, that they are literally, intentionally killing people with them!!! He's not some urgent care physician at a Cub Foods clinic, he is the former Vice President and chief research vaccinologist for Phizer....... :wink:

You are expressing denial, the truth is in your face every single day, there is no reason, no good one that is, for fascist elites to be censoring the very best medical minds on earth, yet that they have done and continue to do, and douche bags such as yourself just buy right into these actions.

Consider Dr Michael Yeadon, he has come right out from the very beginning and stated categorically that under no circumstances should anyone submit to these jabs, that they are literally, intentionally killing people with them!!! He's not some urgent care physician at a Cub Foods clinic, he is the former Vice President and chief research vaccinologist for Phizer....... :wink:

I just don't see the numbers adding up to a "killer vax".

Let's review the process ...

Step One: Media across the world took a bad, but not statistically outside of regular, flu season and reported it like it was a Zombie Apocalypse.

Step Two: The same media, experiencing an increase in viewer / readership because of the fear they inspired, they increased the coverage.

Step Three: Governments, faced with scared, panicky constituents, and probably panicky themselves, were determined to "do something" or "do anything" so that their panicky constituents wouldn't toss them out of office for not dealing with the crisis. A totally invented crisis.

Step Four: Those same governments instituted dramatic, but totally ineffective measures such as making people wear masks indoors, stay locked in their homes, and buy billions of dollars worth of hand sanitizer which is totally ineffective against viruses.

Step Five: Lean on the pharmaceutical industry to produce a "vaccine" that will reduce people's fears and get them back to working and buying stuff that can be taxed.

Step Six: In response to the pharmaceutical industry's valid claim that there would not be sufficient time to test such a vaccine if they were forced to expedite release, the government gives the pharmaceutical industry blanket immunity so that politicians won't be blamed for holding up the vaccine that they themselves were trying to force on people.

Step Seven: Government makes claims that the vaccine will cure COVID, make your kids smarter and your wife prettier, despite the fact that pharmaceutical companies made no such claim.

... and here we are today. People got back to work, they are buying lots of stuff, we have taxes flowing into the government coffers (and government is spending it faster than it flows in) and we are being told, "Let's just forget about COVID 19... we did what we had to do".

we're well beyond that today fncceo

Step eight: a reasonable phenomenon worthy of investigation occurs

Step nine: science ,not constrained to the whim of media, agenda, correlates causation

Step ten: mainstream media questions authority

~S~

I just don't see the numbers adding up to a "killer vax".

Phase III clinical trials aren't even over which is only medium term. No one knows what happens in the long-run although people like you are about to show us.

vaccine stages.jpg

'They are killing lots of people.'

Phase III clinical trials aren't even over which is only medium term. No one knows what happens in the long-run although people like you are about to show us.

View attachment 747688

'They are killing lots of people.'

I never got the vax, you inbred ape. And your little internet graph is a crock of shit. It's been out for two years now, and the cases of actual death and serious complications are extremely minute compared to those who have had it.

I never got the vax, you inbred ape. And your little internet graph is a crock of shit. It's been out for two years now, and the cases of actual death and serious complications are extremely minute compared to those who have had it.

Hundreds of thousands of deaths and an millions of permanent disabilities are minute?

we're well beyond that today fncceo

Step eight: a reasonable phenomenon worthy of investigation occurs

Step nine: science ,not constrained to the whim of media, agenda, correlates causation

Step ten: mainstream media questions authority

~S~
Yes and Musk is not popular with the likes of Gates and Fau Chi. Members of DRASTIC always used Twitter, and the investigation is not going away.

What has thusfar been found are two coronaviruses: one causes sudden death, the other, early death. Where in the media is this being addressed? What happened to DeSantis?

Hundreds of thousands of deaths and an millions of permanent disabilities are minute?

This 400,000 article states that the CDC says there is no autopsy or death certificate evidence to implicate the "vaccine."

Yesterday @ JohnBeaudoinSr
'....Let's end this debate together. Join me in a PA state FOIA and letter demanding access to
1. PA-SIIS immunization records of decedents

2. PA death certificates unredacted.

From these, we will have the best in world analyses. What say you?'

Junk science?

Here's two boasting epidemiologists that say they have all the data, though to press them for answers would reveal that they either know about coronaviruses that can cause sudden death, or more profoundly, are (scientifically) unaware of this fact.

Here's two boasting epidemiologists that say they have all the data, though to press them for answers would reveal that they either know about coronaviruses that can cause sudden death, or more profoundly, are (scientifically) unaware of this fact.
Heart issues can come from a variety of different things...including sitting still too long while hyperfocusing on video games. (Which can cause blood clots and etc)

So much of the antivaxxers "science" is junk science and not even by research scientists it's laughable if they weren't actually believing this stuff.

Heart issues can come from a variety of different things...including sitting still too long while hyperfocusing on video games. (Which can cause blood clots and etc)

So much of the antivaxxers "science" is junk science and not even by research scientists it's laughable if they weren't actually believing this stuff.
The spike is on the virus and in the "vaccine." Sudden death in pigs is a coronavirus fact: PEDV. Is this cause of sudden death due to the spike of the virus, or not? Paradoxically, no antivaxxers are required here:

Baric, et al / Rabbit Coronavirus Myocarditis / Heart Failure

A further task of skeptics is to deal with the electrical charge of the virus spike, which should interfere with cardiomyocyte polarization among other things. Sorensen and Dalgleish have already published on this aspect of the SARS2 spike.

What you expect or do not expect is completely irrelevant . Science based results come from employing the scientific process .

With the Spike Protein moving to every organ and including the brain , the statement that
" I would expect millions of people to get the same reactions/ die the same way", is absurd .

That is the type of loose and unscientific thinking that this subject does not need .

I am of course not even referring to a final conclusion -- rather the methodology used to search for valid conclusions .And it most certainly is not the one you refer to .
In America around 680,000,000 shots have been put into people's arms, so....

I just saw today that a 25-year-old soccer player died suddenly in a florida boating accident. Does OP know his vaccine status LMAO

Forum List

Back