Hakeem Jeffries Takes Little Time to Show How Dumb He Is

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
Truly, the House minority leader, and if Democrats retake the House in 2024 the next Speaker, and here he is showing off his intelligence, or rather lack thereof.

The dumbing down of America continues as this remark shows.

"I have full faith and credit in President Biden," Jeffries told reporters Thursday.

Unusual phrase for someone to use about a president. Sounds like a Dumbass trying to sound smart.

Like the Oswald Bates character on In Living Color.

Truly, the House minority leader, and if Democrats retake the House in 2024 the next Speaker, and here he is showing off his intelligence, or rather lack thereof.

"I have full faith and credit in President Biden," Jeffries told reporters Thursday.

Hakeem is dumber than a stump!

He knows that doesn't matter. He's a Dumocrat and he's playing the game, rising in the party. Very likely a candidate for President in 24 or 28. Goog Gawd all we need, Obama 3.0.

Hakeem lied when he said 5 cops were killed on Jan 6th. A liar always lies.

“As a result of the events on January sixth, the lives of five heroic officers were lost,” Jeffries claimed during the speech.

Last edited:

I can only imagine what kind of tweets he made that people are now digging up about Trumps documents. :laugh:

Forum List

Back