Science isn’t always the answer.

That does not prove we evolved from the same creature apes did though only that perhaps those were early versions of what would become humans. Evolution with in a species is beyond compelling like I said the horse provides that evidence. As to dna and genetics all of life have similar make ups and we are close matches to more then one species, just means everything came from this planet with same building blocks.
So if species have characteristics from both human and ape that doesn't provide evidence that we have a common ancestor but it does provide evidence that early humans have both ape and human features? Seems convoluted thinking does it not?

The same goes for your genetics bit. Everything comes from the same building blocks and we have the most building blocks similar with apes that however is no indication of common ancestry?

By the way it's mutually supportive. One can search for a close genetic match between species and as such establish a chronology in the fossil record and then go out and test that chronology.
How come apes aren't still turning into people?

That does not prove we evolved from the same creature apes did though only that perhaps those were early versions of what would become humans. Evolution with in a species is beyond compelling like I said the horse provides that evidence. As to dna and genetics all of life have similar make ups and we are close matches to more then one species, just means everything came from this planet with same building blocks.
So if species have characteristics from both human and ape that doesn't provide evidence that we have a common ancestor but it does provide evidence that early humans have both ape and human features? Seems convoluted thinking does it not?

The same goes for your genetics bit. Everything comes from the same building blocks and we have the most building blocks similar with apes that however is no indication of common ancestry?

By the way it's mutually supportive. One can search for a close genetic match between species and as such establish a chronology in the fossil record and then go out and test that chronology.
Why would apes turn into people?

I believe that humans are too arrogant in thinking that they can determine our true origins by using science. We make our hypotheses based on “laws of nature” that we assume have to be true. I believe that The secrets of the universe are far too advanced for the human mind to comprehend. We as a species need to humble ourselves and realize that we are not in charge of anything, and that god determines all.
Actually, humans are arrogant to believe they are special and this world was made for us.

We even believe we are gods ourselves. Who else but gods live in paradise for the rest of eternity after they die? Talk about arrogant.

Science believes we will never know our true origins. It’s unknowable. Religious people claim they know our true origins not science. Get that right.

yes, some of the universes secrets we will never know. And no we are not in charge. But none of that leads to your conclusion that god exists let alone determines all. Nice try though.

I am religious and I claim our true origins are revealed both from science and from the Bible. For example, Acts 17:26 says all nations come from one man. Science has proven that to be true - note our literature points to the scientific evidence here:

Excerpt:

"In recent years, scientists have researched human genes extensively. By comparing human genetic patterns around the earth, they found clear evidence that all humans have a common ancestor, a source of the DNA of all people who have ever lived, including each of us. In 1988, Newsweek magazine presented those findings in a report entitled “The Search for Adam and Eve.” Those studies were based on a type of mitochondrial DNA, genetic material passed on only by the female. Reports in 1995 about research on male DNA point to the same conclusion—that “there was an ancestral ‘Adam,’ whose genetic material on the [Y] chromosome is common to every man now on earth,” as Time magazine put it."
Just so you know, there was no one original man and women. If there was, incest occurred. Moms and daughters fucked cousins brothers and fathers for centuries. Science says your story is bullshit. Don’t misconstrue what science says.

A more ape like species evolved into man. And that ape like species evolved from something lesser. Go back far enough our ancestor livedunder water.
And earth went through 2 or 3 mass extinction periods. Do we even know when life first started? Or do we know if our ancestor survived those global extinctions? Must have. I wonder after the last great extinction what our ancestor was doing? What was it. Was it a land creature? I know science has theories. Ones with evidence and no supernatural shit from an ancient religion
The ONLY reason marriage to one's brother or sister is an issue today is because the DNA of potential parents has degenerated or devolved over thousands of years. This means that the birth of a child with disabilities is more likely the closer the parents are related. Adam and Eve possessed top notch DNA. Even Abraham married his half sister Sarah and misapplied this truth in an effort to protect himself while deceiving Abimelech. However, today we know that the DNA pool is corrupted. Each passing generation is not improving.
Idiot
An idiot is someone who believes he knows everything about anything and that everyone else knows nothing. Only GOD actually knows everything because He created everything. Don't think you can surpass or replace GOD. I do accept a mass extinction. It was called the FLOOD. That is the only worldwide event that you don't seem to wish to accept. And those you are placing your faith in simply replaced the FLOOD with events of their own contrivance. They fully realize that the fossil record could not have originated without some catastrophe ----- but the FLOOD would prove the biblical account accurate...

Last edited:

That's a very good question. Why would apes ever become people? Why would they wish to? Why did they have to? What is gained by believing one's ancestors were not as intelligent as one is today? And is intelligence based on what one knows or the ability to comprehend one's limitations?

I will continue to believe God made Adam and Eve. Nothing in science contradicts that belief. And even somehow science proves man descended from an ape like creature, which has not provided compelling evidence for yet I will still believe that because those two things are NOT mutually exclusive to one another.
Even though we’ve explained in great detail why your belief is wrong? Luckily old dumb Americans like you die every day and are replaced with people who haven’t been brainwashed by ignorant parents who were brainwashed by ignorant parents
LOL my parents were not religious at all nor my Grandparents so much for your IGNORANCE.
So you don’t even have the excuse that your parents brainwashed you from early on? That makes you even more guilty of willful ignorance.
Actually, you're the one that needs an excuse. You deny God. That is inexcusable.
Ah. So the majority of the planet that either believes in no gods of gods different from your gods are inexcusable?

That reads like an introduction to cult literature.
Retard the majority of the planet believes in God.
Oh, well, that means what?

Perhaps you should go on a gee-had and convert those who don't believe in your gods.
My god doesn't require that. Perhaps you have heard of the New Testament? More people in this world believe in a higher being then don't and 70 percent of the USA does as well.

I will continue to believe God made Adam and Eve. Nothing in science contradicts that belief. And even somehow science proves man descended from an ape like creature, which has not provided compelling evidence for yet I will still believe that because those two things are NOT mutually exclusive to one another.
Even though we’ve explained in great detail why your belief is wrong? Luckily old dumb Americans like you die every day and are replaced with people who haven’t been brainwashed by ignorant parents who were brainwashed by ignorant parents
LOL my parents were not religious at all nor my Grandparents so much for your IGNORANCE.
So you don’t even have the excuse that your parents brainwashed you from early on? That makes you even more guilty of willful ignorance.
Actually, you're the one that needs an excuse. You deny God. That is inexcusable.
Ah. So the majority of the planet that either believes in no gods of gods different from your gods are inexcusable?

Perhaps you should go on a gee-had and convert those who don't believe in your gods.
My god doesn't require that. Perhaps you have heard of the New Testament? More people in this world believe in a higher being then don't and 70 percent of the USA does as well.
Perhaps you have heard of a herd mentality? Lots of people believe Islam corrected your corrupted religion. Lots of people believe it so it must be true.

Thanks, lots.

That's a very good question. Why would apes ever become people? Why would they wish to? Why did they have to? What is gained by believing one's ancestors were not as intelligent as one is today? And is intelligence based on what one knows or the ability to comprehend one's limitations?
Apes never became people.

Yes and there was a time where ALL Scandinavia believes in Thor and Odin. Or ALL Egyptians believed in Ra or ALL Greek believed in Zeus, etc. etc. So do you believe those beliefs to be valid knowing they aren't remotely compatible with yours?

Considering the idiocy of the question I'm not entirely convinced that they aren't anymore.

Yes and there was a time where ALL Scandinavia believes in Thor and Odin. Or ALL Egyptians believed in Ra or ALL Greek believed in Zeus, etc. etc. So do you believe those beliefs to be valid knowing they aren't remotely compatible with yours?
Several Billion believe in my God. Several Billion more believe in Allah which is just a corrupted form of my god.

Not if a god doesn't exist. Why is not believing your fairytale inexcusable?

Now if your god and your bible are real then yes you are right but they aren't so I'm good.

Remember, when God created Adam and Eve, they were given instructions to rule over the animals
Nonsense. Demonstrably false.

Hmmmm.

Gen. 1:28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.
Gen. 1:28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.
you are drunk on forgeries and fallacies written for surreptitious purposes and disguised as a religion ...

1590596084520.png

the scene above has covid-19 written all over it, brought to humanity by - sour barn.

It's what the Bible has said since it was written. Not my fault if you don't like it.
it is your fault you are an endorser of its demonic origin - written by the crucifiers in the 4th century.

Several Billion believe in my God. Several Billion more believe in Allah which is just a corrupted form of my god.
At the time Egypt represented probably the most advanced civilization in the world, they believed in something completely different, the same could be said for Greece or the Romans after that. Gods have come and gone basically since man lived in caves. There is evidence of burial rites and all. I assure you every single one of those people was just as convinced about their God as you are of yours. I'm pretty sure you reject them all, regardless of how popular their belief was or how many people believed in them.

By the way, how can you confidently assert that Muslim beliefs are a corrupted form of yours? Judaism would claim the same of yours. I find it interesting that you seem to be confidently equating the number of people who believe in a certain God to believability while at the same time, equally confidently denounce other Gods no matter how many people believed/believe in them.

Ok dumb ass be SPECIFIC now and cite for us EXACTLY when Humankind was birthed
if you understood anything about Evolution, you would understand that that question makes no sense whatsoever.

Define transitional species, so that I can show you one.

Apes never became people.

I think, technically, they did.

The "apes" include all extant apes, their common ancestor, and all of its extinct descendants.

So the common ancestor of, for example, chimps and humans was an ape.

At the time Egypt represented probably the most advanced civilization in the world, they believed in something completely different, the same could be said for Greece or the Romans after that. Gods have come and gone basically since man lived in caves. There is evidence of burial rites and all. I assure you every single one of those people was just as convinced about their God as you are of yours. I'm pretty sure you reject them all, regardless of how popular their belief was or how many people believed in them.

By the way, how can you confidently assert that Muslim beliefs are a corrupted form of yours? Judaism would claim the same of yours. I find it interesting that you seem to be confidently equating the number of people who believe in a certain God to believability while at the same time, equally confidently denounce other Gods no matter how many people believed/believe in them.
Jesus didn't even convince the people around him. According to the stories he did but all those people died Jews and told their kids that they are still waiting for the messiah to come.

Jesus' 11 had to go to Greece and convince idiots that the Jesus myth was real. I would be shocked that they bought it but look at how people today buy it. Same story so I'm surprised anyone today or then swallowed it.

Forum List

Back