Esteemed Bible teacher David Pawson dies aged 90

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Within 3 days, my two main sources of teachings of Jesus, Ravi Zacharias and now David Pawson. I've watched hundreds of hours of teaching by both of them, though not nearly so much of late.

Anyone else listen to Mr. Pawson? He always presented himself as such a gentleman. 90 Years young, after Ravi Zacharias just a few days ago.

RIP to both of them. You left an impression on me and millions of others I'm sure.

Esteemed Bible teacher David Pawson dies aged 90 - Premier Christian News | Headlines, Breaking News, Comment & Analysis

Within 3 days, my two main sources of teachings of Jesus, Ravi Zacharias and now David Pawson. I've watched hundreds of hours of teaching by both of them, though not nearly so much of late.

Anyone else listen to Mr. Pawson? He always presented himself as such a gentleman. 90 Years young, after Ravi Zacharias just a few days ago.

RIP to both of them. You left an impression on me and millions of others I'm sure.

Esteemed Bible teacher David Pawson dies aged 90 - Premier Christian News | Headlines, Breaking News, Comment & Analysis
Just the last few years, those two, Chuck Smith and Billy Graham. They’re being called for a reason. You can guess it.

Just the last few years, those two, Chuck Smith and Billy Graham. They’re being called for a reason. You can guess it.

For all of our sakes I hope you are right. I figure if they don't make it through the Pearly Gates, I have a tough climb,

Forum List

Back