Schumer Threatens Two Supreme Court Justices

*Comes into topic*

*Article is from March 4th, 2020 over a year ago*

zGHQb4O.gif

*Comes into topic*

*Article is from March 4th, 2020 over a year ago*

zGHQb4O.gif
And you wasted a thumbs down for that? Looks like I was right, doesn't it? Young guy, adults don't do that, that way in his position of that time, even a year ago. It just ain't right, no matter when he did it.

I gave you a thumbs down because I disagreed with what you said... chill dude.

Schumer should threaten the SCOTUS daily. My side had a SCOTUS pick stolen. Frankly, I hope Schumer wakes up and the first thing on his nightstand is a post-it note that says "Call Kavanaugh and threaten him"...I found your post about "adults" hilarious given the current atmosphere of the US Senate, so I downvoted you.

This was a year ago. He got his hand slapped by Roberts and we all moved on.
Do you think he was just having a bad day?

he made his threat and it still stands even one year later
He apologized the next day. What do you mean, they still stand?

Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer expressed regret on Thursday over controversial comments he made about two Supreme Court justices that led Chief Justice John Roberts to issue a rare admonishment of the New York Democrat.
“I should not have used the words I used yesterday. They did not come out the way I intended to,” the minority leader says.

I gave you a thumbs down because I disagreed with what you said... chill dude.

Schumer should threaten the SCOTUS daily. My side had a SCOTUS pick stolen. Frankly, I hope Schumer wakes up and the first thing on his nightstand is a post-it note that says "Call Kavanaugh and threaten him"...I found your post about "adults" hilarious given the current atmosphere of the US Senate, so I downvoted you.

Really ?

You want Schumer to threaten the SCOTUS.

Good thing you don't want unity because I don't want it either.

The "thumbs down" button is the most ridiculous feature of this site.

I predict the Dems will use the sex addict shooters addiction, and the racist Syrian's attack in CO as a bases to get gun legislation passed, gun legislation targeted largely at law abiding citizens....they will use the objection by some in Congress to overthrow the filibuster, and pack the Courts.

Forum List

Back