Schumer and Biden Are Lying

Schumer and Biden claimed that Trump refuses to condemn white supremacy.

Here is proof that they are lying Trump Has Condemned White Supremacists - FactCheck.org
Trump supporters worried about someone lying...priceless.
I found you a more accurate avatar:

no_u_for_knowyourmeme.jpg

Here is proof that they are lying Trump Has Condemned White Supremacists - FactCheck.org
If even the leftist FactCheck says Democrats are lying, they're lying.
I researched Factcheck. They are described as "leftist."
Indeed. Sorry, my meaning wasn't clear. "If their fellow leftists say Schumer and Biden are lying, Schumer and Biden are lying."

It doesn't matter if they lies. It doesn't matter if they murders on live television or bites the head off a chicken. Nobody's IQ has gone up and the ones without one will never get one. Ones that ride the government gravy train and have never tried to make it in life thinking everyone else owes them a living are still democRats. For now ya can't live with them and ya can't kill them, but one day. You can tell them you are going to raise taxes 20 trillion dollars and it just means more free stuff for them. I wouldn't mind a 20 trillion tax increase if it were in quarters used by these democRats as suppositories in exchange for their food stamp.

All democRat voters do, at best is drool, get bused to the polls every two years, then it's back to their shit holes for another 2 years of hibernation hoping a job don't find them.

Last edited:

If even the leftist FactCheck says Democrats are lying, they're lying.
I researched Factcheck. They are described as "leftist."
Indeed. Sorry, my meaning wasn't clear. "If their fellow leftists say Schumer and Biden are lying, Schumer and Biden are lying."
I understood what you said.

It doesn't matter if she lies. It doesn't matter if she murders on live television or bites the head off a chicken. Nobody's IQ has gone up and the ones without one will never get one. Ones that ride the government gravy train and have never tried to make it in life thinking everyone else owes them a living are still democRats. For now ya can't live with them and ya can't kill them, but one day. You can tell them you are going to raise taxes 20 trillion dollars and it just means more free stuff for them. I wouldn't mind a 20 trillion tax increase if it were in quarters used by these democRats as suppositories in exchange for their food stamp.

All democRat voters do, at best is drool, get bused to the polls every two years, then it's back to their shit holes for another 2 years of hibernation hoping a job don't find them.
I used to be a Democrat. I left the party because of all the lies they tell and Biden is one of the worst.

It doesn't matter if she lies. It doesn't matter if she murders on live television or bites the head off a chicken. Nobody's IQ has gone up and the ones without one will never get one. Ones that ride the government gravy train and have never tried to make it in life thinking everyone else owes them a living are still democRats. For now ya can't live with them and ya can't kill them, but one day. You can tell them you are going to raise taxes 20 trillion dollars and it just means more free stuff for them. I wouldn't mind a 20 trillion tax increase if it were in quarters used by these democRats as suppositories in exchange for their food stamp.

I used to be a Democrat. I left the party because of all the lies they tell and Biden is one of the worst.
I used to be a Democrat, too.

Then I started paying attention to what was going on in the world. The more I paid attention, the more conservative I found myself.

Forum List

Back