BLM Supporter Charged With Attempted Murder

From your link:

During the first presidential debate between President Donald Trump and former Vice President Joe Biden on Tuesday night, Trump refused to condemn white supremacy and instead specifically endorsed the violent gang.
“Proud Boys, stand back and stand by,” Trump said.
Almost immediately, Proud Boys members began celebrating Trump’s apparent approval of their violent methods.
“Trump basically said to go fuck them up,” Joe Biggs, a leader of the Proud Boys, said in a chat on the right-wing social media app Parler. “This makes me so happy.”
Swinney felt comfortable addressing his violent tactics in leaked chats provided to HuffPost in 2019.
“We’ll grow this group of patriots and we’ll never back down,” Swinney said in one of the chats. “If we win, it will make more patriots come to the next rally. We just need to go there and we’ll beat them. We’ll have enough to crush them at some point.”

When asked about his calls for violence, Swinney told HuffPost at the time that Proud Boys members are “warriors” and that “Choir boys don’t go up against people like [anti-fascists]. It takes a person with a certain type of mindset.”

1601517399170.png

I hate BLM and antifa but if any other assholes stand in the road and prevent people from going home or wherever, I don't give two fucks if they get run over or even killed. Get the fuck out of the road.

I hate BLM and antifa but if any other assholes stand in the road and prevent people from going home or wherever, I don't give two fucks if they get run over or even killed. Get the fuck out of the road.
So if your driving home and see some Proud Boy standing in the middle of the road counter-protesting your going to do what??

So if your driving home and see some Proud Boy standing in the middle of the road counter-protesting your going to do what??
Roll on through. People have no right to take over roads. Only assholes would do that.

Forum List

Back