Schools opening, how other countries are doing it.

The US, and other countries, will likely also take cues from Denmark, Japan, Norway, China, Israel, and Taiwan. Here's what they're doing to keep their students safe.

To reduce the risk of infection, students' desks in Denmark, Israel, and Norway are spaced six feet apart, which is the official recommendation for effective social distancing.

In Denmark, children enter through several different entrances to prevent crowding and parents are not allowed inside the school.

In eastern China, schoolchildren are given hats to wear that measure three feet across, to remind them to keep a safe distance from others.

In Israel, students are not permitted to have physical contact with peers or staff.

----------------------------------------
You can read the rest of the article. I think schools should open safely. We must as adults forgo bars, large groups, parties, restaurants and wear masks so kids can go to school. It the least we can do for our kids!!

You mean it's a "world wide" pandemic? You don't say. And here I thought listening to you Liberals Trump created the virus in the White House and caused all this to happen. I was wondering why no one was in the stands while I was watching European sports and why Australia shut down again.
She actually thinks trump is the worse president ever never mind the fact that he did not start any new wars as bush and his pal Obama did and their other pal Clinton before them. She must love warmongering presidents that murder women and children as well as burn down compounds and murder women and children.Lol.
I didn't vote for Bush or Clinton. I'm a never tramper, he will go down as one of the worst Potus in history.

The US, and other countries, will likely also take cues from Denmark, Japan, Norway, China, Israel, and Taiwan. Here's what they're doing to keep their students safe.

To reduce the risk of infection, students' desks in Denmark, Israel, and Norway are spaced six feet apart, which is the official recommendation for effective social distancing.

In Denmark, children enter through several different entrances to prevent crowding and parents are not allowed inside the school.

In eastern China, schoolchildren are given hats to wear that measure three feet across, to remind them to keep a safe distance from others.

In Israel, students are not permitted to have physical contact with peers or staff.

You can read the rest of the article. I think schools should open safely. We must as adults forgo bars, large groups, parties, restaurants and wear masks so kids can go to school. It the least we can do for our kids!!

You mean it's a "world wide" pandemic? You don't say. And here I thought listening to you Liberals Trump created the virus in the White House and caused all this to happen. I was wondering why no one was in the stands while I was watching European sports and why Australia shut down again.

I thought it was a "Democrat Hoax".

All of which is still better than the left-wingers here screaming that schools should remain closed forever.

She actually thinks trump is the worse president ever never mind the fact that he did not start any new wars as bush and his pal Obama did and their other pal Clinton before them. She must love warmongering presidents that murder women and children as well as burn down compounds and murder women and children.Lol.
I didn't vote for Bush or Clinton. I'm a never tramper, he will go down as one of the worst Potus in history.

Oh please. Trump isn't even close to the worst.

All of which is still better than the left-wingers here screaming that schools should remain closed forever.

What do you think this thread is about, you seem to have a problem giving up stuff so the kids can go to school.

Don't care.

As far as I see it, the gubmint schools can stay shut down forever....Parents will find out how well their offspring can learn with homeschooling and online options, without all the moonbat indoctrination.
Whose going to homeschool the children, Women??

What do you think this thread is about, you seem to have a problem giving up stuff so the kids can go to school.

Well obviously..... if I am given a choice between not sending children to school at all, or going to school with clearly ridiculous rules.... going to school with ridiculous rules is better.

You already know my position. Covid-19 has an unbelievably low death rate. It's getting lower every day.

Covid-19 is more contagious than the flu, less likely to kill you, we don't have a cure, and we can not contain it.

You know that's my position.

So all we're arguing about now, is how stupid we are going to be in dealing with this. Are we going to shut down the entire country for 20 years, living in fear and terror?

Or are we going to realize... hey we can't end life.... by claiming we are going to save live.... to protect us from Covid-19?

This is dumb. But dumb people can vote too. So if we have to accept some level of stupid... I'll take the level where kids still go to school.

I thought it was a "Democrat Hoax".

Everything Democratic say is a lie.

Forum List

Back