Lisa Marie Presley's son, and the grandson of the late Elvis Presley, Benjamin Keough, dies at 27 by suicide..though he was handsome like his grandpa!

What the hell is wrong with these people. To be born rich and famous and have everything in your life handed to you on a silver platter... and then you SHOOT YOURSELF?

I don't get it... it's sure sad... and I don't get it.

• Banned
What the hell is wrong with these people. To be born rich and famous and have everything in your life handed to you on a silver platter... and then you SHOOT YOURSELF?

mo' money mo' problems

Having everything frees up lots of time to devote to worry about things that normal people just don't have
time to care so much about.

It's a curse. But not a curse most people give a crap about.

Mental health problems are not based on finances, mental health problems affect the wealthy and the rich and the poor.

Another eg recent Steve Bing committed suicide by jumping out of the window of his apartment building, of course in general he was a POS (getting women pregnant and then them having to literally take him to court because he denied he was the father of their children, then DNA tests proved it, Liz Hurley is one, can't remember the name of the other woman) BUT the point is Steve Bing had alot of money BUT he got very very depressed and decided to end his life.

Mental health problems and ESPECIALLY suicide are not based on how much money you have OR how much money you DON'T have.

Elvis should have married Ann Margaret. He'd probably still be alive.

Meanwhile...the grandson does NOT have an uncanny resemblance. Maybe the eyes, but thats it.

No Elvis should have dumped Colonel Tom Parker in the 1960s and THEN he probably would still be alive. Ann-Margret thank God she didn't get married to Elvis.

BTW Elvis was fucking UGLY, his ENTIRE FACE was altered via plastic surgery, look at pictures from 1954-1955 to see how Elvis actually did look and it's UGLY.

Also Elvis had ZERO TALENT, never wrote a song, could not play an instrument, all he did was sing and shake his hips and make some VERY bad films - "King Creole" is the EXCEPTION, probably because it was directed by Michael Curtiz -

I do not rate Elvis Presley on ANY level.

From the 1950s Buddy Holly was a GENIUS, writing his own songs, then getting involved in orchestrating his own songs, then getting interested in the production side of things, IF he had NOT have died, considering he had already moved to New York City you can totally see him in the early to mid 1960s getting involved at The Brill Building, not only producing but also writing songs for other artists ala Goffin/King and Barry/Greenwich, that type of situation.

Notice just about every pic of him..he is not smiling. Not in any. He must have been battling mental illness for a very long time.

Meanwhile...the grandson does NOT have an uncanny resemblance. Maybe the eyes, but thats it.

No Elvis should have dumped Colonel Tom Parker in the 1960s and THEN he probably would still be alive. Ann-Margret thank God she didn't get married to Elvis.

BTW Elvis was fucking UGLY, his ENTIRE FACE was altered via plastic surgery, look at pictures from 1954-1955 to see how Elvis actually did look and it's UGLY.

Also Elvis had ZERO TALENT, never wrote a song, could not play an instrument, all he did was sing and shake his hips and make some VERY bad films - "King Creole" is the EXCEPTION, probably because it was directed by Michael Curtiz -

From the 1950s Buddy Holly was a GENIUS, writing his own songs, then getting involved in orchestrating his own songs, then getting interested in the production side of things, IF he had NOT have died, considering he had already moved to New York City you can totally see him in the early to mid 1960s getting involved at The Brill Building, not only producing but also writing songs for other artists ala Goffin/King and Barry/Greenwich, that type of situation.
Um. ok.
But I liked him. Was not a huge fan of his music, but he was a decent, nice man. To everyone. Gave his cars to people on the street. Ugly is not what I would call him.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
In my opinion he has a very strong resemblance with his grand dad.

What a sad day for his mother and for his grandmother Pricilla, of course.

1594604481053.png

Last edited:

Yeah that asshole Col. Parker was NOT a legal US citizen, so he NEVER let Elvis go overseas, because he was afraid that if he ever left, US customs would never let him back in, and Elvis was HIS cash cow. He couldn't let Elvis' career get in the way of his own love of money. Yeah he was a real POS.

But you could NOT be MORE WRONG that Elvis couldn't play an instrument. Obviously you have NOT watched many, if any at all, Elvis documentaries. Elvis was an outstanding piano player, and he could play a pretty damn mean guitar as well. When he did his LIVE come back show, he played his own guitar... he also collaborated on MANY of the songs he's recorded.

Also, Elvis NEVER had any plastic surgery. I don't know what tabloid full of crap you've been reading, but you're full of some extremely false information.

Last edited:
A lot being said that the kid was mentally ill. I see no information about it.

I think it's nothing more than a case of born rich and famous with no boundaries, no purpose, no way to ground yourself. Was unhappy because he had no idea how good he had it. Was pampered and spoiled his entire life, what brief amount of time that was.

Too bad... too bad you couldn't take someone like that and take all the fame and money and then tell them, now you have to make your own life, nobody is going to do jack shit for you, you have to do it all on your own... he'd probably still be alive.

Elvis Presley was NOT a good looking man on ANY level, plastic surgery made him better looking BUT the below is what Elvis ACTUALLY LOOKED like, this is probably why Lisa-Marie has always looked like Elvis in drag, a shame she did NOT look more like her mother who was actually pretty and I just looked at the grandson who has killed himself and yes he was NOT a good looking man either, he was ugly like his Grandfather:

1594605740463.png

Elvis Presley how he ACTUALLY looked BEFORE his entire FACE was altered via plastic surgery. WTF this is ONE MEGA UGLY man:

1594604953106.png

LOOK at that FAT UGLY NOSE, spread halfway across his face:

1594605010655.png

Elvis post-plastic surgery v1, nose job, bridge of nose is more narrow, also some plastic surgery around his eyes, also some type of skin blast to remove his pitted skin on both cheeks:

1594605242454.png

Elvis post-plastic surgery v2, more plastic surgery on his nose, seems more work to further narrow the bridge of his nose and also there is some work around the nostrils and again more work around his eyes and the skin on his cheeks has been skin blasted some more, there is no sign of any pitting now:

1594605356498.png

Yeah that asshole Col. Parker was NOT a legal US citizen, so he NEVER let Elvis go overseas, because he was afraid that if he ever left, US customs would never let him back in, and Elvis was HIS cash cow. He couldn't let Elvis' career get in the way of his own love of money. Yeah he was a real POS.

But you're could NOT be MORE WRONG that Elvis couldn't play an instrument. Obviously you have NOT watched many, if any at all, Elvis documentaries. Elvis was an outstanding piano player, and he could play a pretty damn mean guitar as well. When he did his LIVE come back show, he played his own guitar...

Also, Elvis NEVER had any plastic surgery. I don't know what tabloid full of crap you've been reading, but you're full of some extremely false information.

"Also, Elvis NEVER had any plastic surgery. I don't know what tabloid full of crap you've been reading, but you're full of some extremely false information."

Elvis had a TON of plastic surgery and I have posted pictures to illustrate this.

The grandson looks like him, he was also ugly. I like beautiful peoples and have an aversion to ugly and for the OP to refer to this ugly grandson as "handsome" like his "handsome" grandfather when both were NOT beautiful and were ugly is an insult to beauty.

^^^ This post is the reason people aren't supposed to believe anything they read on the internet.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: 007

But you're could NOT be MORE WRONG that Elvis couldn't play an instrument. Obviously you have NOT watched many, if any at all, Elvis documentaries. Elvis was an outstanding piano player, and he could play a pretty damn mean guitar as well. When he did his LIVE come back show, he played his own guitar...

"Also, Elvis NEVER had any plastic surgery. I don't know what tabloid full of crap you've been reading, but you're full of some extremely false information."

Elvis had a TON of plastic surgery and I have posted pictures to illustrate this.

No, the first picture you posted was his GRAND SON. The other pictures show NOTHING as far as PLASTIC SURGERY.

Now if you have a link to PROOF Elvis had surgery, with pictures of him in the hospital or in bandages, SHOW THEM. Otherwise you're just posting pics of him at different stages in his life as he aged, and from different angles, nothing more.

How old are you? Elvis probably died before you were born. Well I was 22 years old when Elvis died. I saw a lot of him on TV and listened to a lot of his music, and never did I hear that Elvis had had PLASTIC SURGERY. You're just full of CRAP, girl.

Forum List

Back