School kicks out students because their parents criticized Critical Race Theory

Us liberals are against private high schools. Are you suggesting you want to regulate private industry? Wow!
It appears that “you liberals” have infiltrated an exclusive private high school
Yes, you will usually find educated, intelligent people in such places, and educated, intelligent people tend to be liberal. Basically, being ignorant and slow assists one in being a Trumper.
I think it’s great that kids who have douche bag conservative parents learn a little bit about liberalism in school.

Us liberals are against private high schools. Are you suggesting you want to regulate private industry? Wow!
It appears that “you liberals” have infiltrated an exclusive private high school
Yes, you will usually find educated, intelligent people in such places, and educated, intelligent people tend to be liberal. Basically, being ignorant and slow assists one in being a Trumper.
I think it’s great that kids who have douche bag conservative parents learn a little bit about liberalism in school.
"Liberalism in school"

I.E., baseline facts, these days...

What this basically will mean, is all of the private schools that our elites go to, the financial elites, cultural elites, political elites, whether they are from the left, or the right, will all be indoctrinated in the same type of thinking, and a large gap in culture will form between the rulers of our government, corporations, and those who produce our media, and the average citizens.

IOW. . . this does not bode well for the nation at large. We already have a bit of a disconnect and a growing caste type system, and less mobility between the classes than we have ever had before, as greater wealth inequality than ever before creeps into the system and the middle class seems to be slowly disappearing.

. . . and folks wonder why we are having riots in the cities and folks rioting at the seat of the nation's capitol?

REALLY?!?

You can't indoctrinate the youth of the nation's leaders with one thing, and indoctrinate the youth of the nation's workers with something else. . . it will come to great calamity.

Critical Race theory is illiberal and is explicitly AGAINST liberalism.

For GOD's sake take out those poor children from Public Schools!

If you care for them....do not let them be under those public school sick theories....please!

Is that so?

For GOD's sake take out those poor children from Public Schools!

If you care for them....do not let them be under those public school sick theories....please!
But every negative story about schools republicans have posted in the last few days have been private schools. On another thread there talking about a teacher teaching masturbation. A private school. CRT, a private school. There were two other stories where republicans posted about bad schools and they forgot to tell us they wer3 private schools.

Is that so?

Yep, it is.

Common themes​

"Common themes that are characteristic of work in critical race theory, as documented by such scholars as Richard Delgado and Jean Stefancic, include:

They get the best teachers but private schools produce the best students. How does that work? If what you say is true, having the best teachers doesn't really give the best results.

Authorities identified the shooter as 28-year-old Audrey Hale, who was killed by officers at the scene.

This guy was learned by a private school.

Authorities identified the shooter as 28-year-old Audrey Hale, who was killed by officers at the scene.

This guy was learned by a private school.
Yep, the demofks pushing anti christian shit drove that nut job to that school. Then they all cry about gun laws. hey, how about stopping with the hate speeches and grooming of trans gay fkers?

What's wrong with school choice?
Exactly, why isn't school choice allowed? Funny you should ask. The demofks unions don't want them. Why not grow the fk up for once and look at the issue from the proper channel. Is it against your religion to call out demfoks for bad policy?

Good point. If I'm for the fairness doctrine it has to be both ways. Very good point.

It's okay to be gay kids, but conservatives say you're going to hell.
I'm sure there are some who do that, but your generalization is typical demofk banter.

Why are you pushing gayness?

Forum List

Back