School kicks out students because their parents criticized Critical Race Theory

It seems proponents of Critical Race Theory will stoop to attacking the children of people who criticize their toxic ideology.

You fucking idiot! In the very first sentence it said

An exclusive private high school

Us liberals are against private high schools. Are you suggesting you want to regulate private industry? Wow!

It seems proponents of Critical Race Theory will stoop to attacking the children of people who criticize their toxic ideology.

Us liberals are against private high schools. Are you suggesting you want to regulate private industry? Wow!
Exactly!

Private industry can regulate conservatives by censoring them on social media, but that is the only fascism allowed, unless you are a baker who does not want to make a gay cake, but I think that is only common sense.

Exactly!

Private industry can regulate conservatives by censoring them on social media, but that is the only fascism allowed, unless you are a baker who does not want to make a gay cake, but I think that is only common sense.
Do you know what fascism is?

What kind of an idiot would send their kids to an expensive private school that teaches CRT nonsense?

Just curious.

Exactly!

Let me guess, it's Orange and Putin is behind it.

Everything else is not fascism.

Am I right?

Exactly!

Am I right?
No you are not right. That's why I asked if you even knew what fascism is and you proved you don't. It's like the pooh a monkey flings around. You throw that word around like a monkey tosses feces stupid.

Private school expels children of moms, who advocate against critical race theory in school
COLLATERAL DAMAGE

Private school expels children of moms, who advocate against critical race theory in school

Two Ohio mothers spoke out Wednesday morning after their children were expelled from a private school due to the mothers pushing back against critical race theory.

Columbus Academy is denying re-enrollment to several students, alleging that their mothers breached part of their contract by leading a public campaign against the school's purported attempt to "indoctrinate" students with left-wing ideas.

In other words these mothers exposed the school pushing CRT to the public, creating an unwanted uncomfortable position for the school in having to defend their desire to teach CRT.

At this point freedom and capitalism should take care of this problem, as every parent with kids at this school should rally together and pull all of their kids out of that school. With no kids and no funding there would be a very quick 180 degree shift in policy / decision at this school.

Exactly!

Am I right?
No you are not right. That's why I asked if you even knew what fascism is and you proved you don't. It's like the pooh a monkey flings around. You throw that word around like a monkey tosses feces stupid.
That's because you are a racist.

Any idea what a racist is?

You guessed it, everything the color white

So there you have it, the colors white and orange are racist and fascist.

Courtesy of the brain dead Left

Last edited:

Exactly!

Am I right?
That's because you are a racist.

Any idea what a racist is?

You guessed it, everything the color white
:itsok:

COLLATERAL DAMAGE

Two Ohio mothers spoke out Wednesday morning after their children were expelled from a private school due to the mothers pushing back against critical race theory.

Columbus Academy is denying re-enrollment to several students, alleging that their mothers breached part of their contract by leading a public campaign against the school's purported attempt to "indoctrinate" students with left-wing ideas.

In other words these mothers exposed the school pushing CRT to the public, creating an unwanted uncomfortable position for the school in having to defend their desire to teach CRT.

At this point freedom and capitalism should take care of this problem, as every parent with kids at this school should rally together and pull all of their kids out of that school. With no kids and no funding there would be a very quick 180 degree shift in policy / decision at this school.

After they spoke to administration, to no avail, they should have pulled their kids out and spent their education money where their kids might not be in a propaganda mill to begin with. That is the big advantage of private schools, if you have the money. You will mostly fail to change privately or publicly administered school policies, but you can damn well spend your money elsewhere, if you are the one directly writing the check to the schools.

Forum List

Back