School kicks out students because their parents criticized Critical Race Theory

They don't ask questions on the interview to see if you are liberal or conservative.

I said if you want cons to go into teaching them, start paying teachers more.

• The pay and pressures of the job are major – though hardly the only – reasons some schools are struggling to fill certain teaching positions.

Myriad reasons: low pay and morale, mounting political and academic pressures, health and safety concerns. A generation of teachers hitting or nearing retirement and another generation of prospective teachers deterred by the profession’s flailing reputation and the sacrifices it necessitates.
professors in the school of education are hostile towards conservative.

Gay propaganda. You can't believe anything posted in Wiki.
I gave you evidence. I could delve in the examples/cases/stories they give as examples but so could you.

WRONG! You don't get to just brush off information found on WIKI. I couldn't find any information on this topic using your sources. And the information I found from your sources were full of lies. Did you find anything that wasn't true with the source I provided you?

Nope. This is what cons do when they experience cognitive dissonance. They scream FAKE NEWS.

I gave you evidence. I could delve in the examples/cases/stories they give as examples but so could you.

WRONG! You don't get to just brush off information found on WIKI. I couldn't find any information on this topic using your sources. And the information I found from your sources were full of lies. Did you find anything that wasn't true with the source I provided you?

Nope. This is what cons do when they experience cognitive dissonance. They scream FAKE NEWS.
sure, do that, pull one report of one conservative doing what you claimed. It's what I have been asking and you're flailing.

Conservatives who push an agenda or cross a line? Sure.

A public school teacher shouldn't tell their kids that gays are going to hell.
again, zero evidence and you're slandering conservatives without evidence, makes you small and a fkwad.

again, zero evidence and you're slandering conservatives without evidence, makes you small and a fkwad.
You teach gays are bad. Your churches teach gays go to hell. Of course 99% of the violence towards LGBTQ people is perpetrated by conservatives.

It aint us. We are inclusive.

You teach gays are bad. Your churches teach gays go to hell. Of course 99% of the violence towards LGBTQ people is perpetrated by conservatives.

It aint us. We are inclusive.
nope, I don't teach. I state that HIV is a killer and one gets that mainly from gay love. Butt holes are for pooping and nothing more. Vijay jays are for penetration and delivery. It's what makes a woman a woman.

nope, I don't teach. I state that HIV is a killer and one gets that mainly from gay love. Butt holes are for pooping and nothing more. Vijay jays are for penetration and delivery. It's what makes a woman a woman.
Do you tell that to hetero couples because they do butt stuff too.

You gave me gay propaganda.

Yes I do. WIki is notorious for pushing leftwing propaganda.

Nope. That is what they do when they catch the left spewing propaganda.

Look out. The blue is coming to get you..
Shut up and do your own HW, idjit.

Look out. The blue is coming to get you..

Shut up and do your own HW, idjit.
What does that prove? I'm still waiting for where an lgbt was attacked by a conservative. Stop trying to skate away, stay on the topic between us.

No serious academic or researcher uses wikipedia as a source. My students know they will receive a big, fat 0 any time they try to use wikipedia as a reference.

No serious academic or researcher uses wikipedia as a source. My students know they will receive a big, fat 0 any time they try to use wikipedia as a reference.
How about any encyclopedia?

Wikipedia supplies lots of links to its sources, many of them serious ones. Students are therefore often wise to go to Wikipedia as a first reference regardless. May easily save them lots of time and they need not credit it as a source.

You gave me gay propaganda.

Yes I do. WIki is notorious for pushing leftwing propaganda.

Nope. That is what they do when they catch the left spewing propaganda.
Again, don't expect right wing media to tell you the truth about this. And moderate media is trying to not be controversial so you can't find them talking about your racism and homophobia. You won't find this information on any site you go to.

This review focuses primarily on the United States

We also survey contextual factors that influence rightist mobilization and strategies used by rightist movements. We pay particular attention to New Right and New Christian Right conservative movements and to right-wing skinhead and white supremacist movements.

The article begins with terms and definitions and distinguishes conservative from right-wing movements.

Forum List

Back