School kicks out students because their parents criticized Critical Race Theory

They violated the rules of a contract they signed. There is nothing more to discuss..
Wrong as usual. Speaking out against teaching racist bullshit should be applauded.
What in CRT is racist? Link the racist part for us, please.
Now proudly showing your stupidity you fat asshole. But Iā€™ll gladly embarrass you again.

Uneducated losers like you need to reduce people to a color and teach that all whites are racists. This crap is banned at my kids school with good reason.
And how does that answer my question? You have three opinions...from three black people. I guess you take the opinions of black people to be worth more than anyone elses? That's an interesting stand to take. :heehee:
I think he's using identity politics to make his point.
YOU stupid fuck. Canā€™t understand that even blacks consider this to be bullshit. Crawl back under your rock.
Three black people, hun. Don't you know there are more black people than that in this country? Do we really need to explain such simple things to you? I guess so.
Obviously an uneducated fuck like you doesnā€™t understand examples. I donā€™t give a shit about your pathetic excuses. Your racism is glaringly obvious. Guess we need to explain that crt is DOA in every sane district in the country.
I disagree, you fuckers need get more educated at some point.
No asshole, crt is permanently banned in all sane districts. Nobody with a brain wants your racist crap taught.
Look at you in your manipulated and triggered state, just how they want you.
Look at you denying the facts and moving the goalposts. Your love of racism is noted.
I haven't moved any goalposts. I'd ask you to show me where I did that but shit, you're just going to call me a fucking something or other or a fatso.

I think you need to space apart your rants as you look kind of unhinged and I'm sure you don't want me to enjoy that.
Hey fucktard, I state that black parents oppose this shit. Then posted examples proving that. You then cried and demanded proof that ALL blacks oppose it. Which was never stated except by YOU. Moving the goalposts. I look normal. You look stupid and racist. As usual.
You provided three black parents opposed to CRT and claim what? All black parents do? Half? or about 3.
Notice she picked only black parents (only three).....why is she all about the RACE of those she picked?
Bitching slapping you again. Showing that opposition to this shit crosses racially lines. And it makes you sad.

The racial lines argument works both ways and using so few examples it's not really an argument anyway. By your logic the current iteration of the Republican party is a bastion of diversity compared to the rest of the country.
Hey asshole, you got examples and now youā€™re mad. Your racism is being rejected and youā€™re mad. And Republicans are diverse compared to you old white racists.

I didn't ask for examples. I've asked you to explain why the opinion of only 3 black people proves anything. You can't do it.
Hey fuckwad, you asked for examples of blacks opposing your racist bullshit. You got them, youā€™re embarrassed, and now moving the goalposts. Just like another poster called you out on. Poor uneducated asswipe, educated people tell you to take your racist crap and shove it up your ass.
This again?

I didn't ask for examples I asked you to explain the relevance of your piddly 3. You can't do it. You keep failing. I'm sorry you have nothing to fall back on but pointless name calling. Don't get me wrong I've called people names but I at least try to bring something else to the table.
You bring nothing regard. Iā€™ve already proven that there are blacks who reject YOUR racist bullshit and you canā€™t handle it. So move those goalposts some more. Still waiting for you to quote that statement YOU claim I made about all blacks. You have no argument. Your lack of education and thinking skills is your problem. As is your racism.
Did I ever see all blacks support CRT or don't believe racism exists? If I did you'd have a point but I didn't.

I asked you (calmly, try it) to explain why the opinion of three random black people means anything at all. You can't do it.

Us liberals are against private high schools. Are you suggesting you want to regulate private industry? Wow!
It appears that ā€œyou liberalsā€ have infiltrated an exclusive private high school

It seems proponents of Critical Race Theory will stoop to attacking the children of people who criticize their toxic ideology.

You fucking idiot! In the very first sentence it said

An exclusive private high school

Us liberals are against private high schools. Are you suggesting you want to regulate private industry? Wow!
You're "against private high schools". That's not very pro-choice. Let's see if any of these resonate.

My child, my choice.
If you don't like private high schools, don't send your kids to one.
Make private high schools illegal and parents will just educate their kids illegally.
Keep your laws out of my child's education.
Privacy rights, now.
The only point I wanted to make was that every fucking one of these weird stories about some weird school that does something like force the kids to learn CRT are these private schools, which you conservatives supposedly love. Us liberals like better public schools. After all the public schools get the best teachers why? Because they pay better. And even they pay shit just ask unkotare the inner city public school teacher. White Shadow. Mr. Cotter. Certainly no Mr Holland's Opus.
They get the best teachers but private schools produce the best students. How does that work? If what you say is true, having the best teachers doesn't really give the best results.
Correct. At the private school they have a tough cirriculum and every kid gets homework and every parent is paying so every parent cares about the outcome/results. It's easier to be a private school teacher. You don't have to deal with problem children and parents who don't care.

My nephews was completely prepared for his freshman year at Michigan State University. My brother and I were not. We went to public schools. My brother has a lot of money so he can afford to send his kids to the best private schools. He should not get a tax break that defunds the public schools.

Funny Republicans want to defund the schools but not the police. Unless they are Capitol police then maybe. lol

Why should your brother be forced to pay for some substandard service he doesn't use? That is un-American, isn't it?

Public schools should have to compete with private schools. Not be funded without any regards to performance.
The more I think about it the more I'm inclined to agree with you. Why not privatize school period. If you have a kid you have to send them to private school. Otherwise you have to send them to a public school and they will be like sending a sick person to Walter Reed hospital. You would rather go to a private hospital let's put it that way.

I believe doing away with public schools will also save us tax payers a lot of money.

And honestly, if poor people don't want to send their kids to school this is America they should be free to do so. Why make us babysit someone who's not learning for 13 years?

It seems proponents of Critical Race Theory will stoop to attacking the children of people who criticize their toxic ideology.

You're "against private high schools". That's not very pro-choice. Let's see if any of these resonate.

My child, my choice.
Make private high schools illegal and parents will just educate their kids illegally.
Privacy rights, now.
The only point I wanted to make was that every fucking one of these weird stories about some weird school that does something like force the kids to learn CRT are these private schools, which you conservatives supposedly love. Us liberals like better public schools. After all the public schools get the best teachers why? Because they pay better. And even they pay shit just ask unkotare the inner city public school teacher. White Shadow. Mr. Cotter. Certainly no Mr Holland's Opus.
They get the best teachers but private schools produce the best students. How does that work? If what you say is true, having the best teachers doesn't really give the best results.
Correct. At the private school they have a tough cirriculum and every kid gets homework and every parent is paying so every parent cares about the outcome/results. It's easier to be a private school teacher. You don't have to deal with problem children and parents who don't care.

My nephews was completely prepared for his freshman year at Michigan State University. My brother and I were not. We went to public schools. My brother has a lot of money so he can afford to send his kids to the best private schools. He should not get a tax break that defunds the public schools.

Funny Republicans want to defund the schools but not the police. Unless they are Capitol police then maybe. lol

Why should your brother be forced to pay for some substandard service he doesn't use? That is un-American, isn't it?

Public schools should have to compete with private schools. Not be funded without any regards to performance.
Public schools are required to take all students and educate them. Do private schools offer the same?

My child, my choice.
Privacy rights, now.

The more I think about it the more I'm inclined to agree with you. Why not privatize school period. If you have a kid you have to send them to private school. Otherwise you have to send them to a public school and they will be like sending a sick person to Walter Reed hospital. You would rather go to a private hospital let's put it that way.

I believe doing away with public schools will also save us tax payers a lot of money.

And honestly, if poor people don't want to send their kids to school this is America they should be free to do so. Why make us babysit someone who's not learning for 13 years?

We sent our boys to a private school. My wife was a teacher there and for three years I was on the Board of Directors.

It was an excellent school. The school was always ranked amoung the top three in the County. Several years it was ranked tops.

The cost per student was almost a third of the cost of public schools in the County. I am not talking about just tuition but the actual cost of running the school divided by the number of students.

Excellent education for substantially less than what the government was paying.

It is wrong for the government to force Americans to pay for a substandard product. Those parents sending their kids to private school or doing home schooling should get a tax credit to reimburse them for the tax money.

The advantage is that would force the public schools to produce quality education.

My child, my choice.
Privacy rights, now.

We sent our boys to a private school. My wife was a teacher there and for three years I was on the Board of Directors.

It was an excellent school. The school was always ranked amoung the top three in the County. Several years it was ranked tops.

The cost per student was almost a third of the cost of public schools in the County. I am not talking about just tuition but the actual cost of running the school divided by the number of students.

It is wrong for the government to force Americans to pay for a substandard product. Those parents sending their kids to private school or doing home schooling should get a tax credit to reimburse them for the tax money.

The advantage is that would force the public schools to produce quality education.
It's not a substandard product. The students attending are substandard. Lots of smart kids in public schools get challenged by their teachers. Those kids are saving a lot not going to private school. The others wouldn't survive in a private school. They'd be REQUIRED to do the work.

If public schools could they would expel probably half the students but they want the money so they pass them with C's.

The more I listen to you guys the more I agree with you. The only problem I have is this is rich people who want tax breaks. They want to pay less taxes that go to fund public schools and get a tax break for going private.

Maybe you can move to a community that doesn't have public schools to fund. That would be great for a guy like me who doesn't have kids. Why am I paying? Oh yea because I got a free education when I was a kid.

My child, my choice.
Privacy rights, now.

I'm sure teacher pay and benefits were the same too, right....and the school took everyone who applied....

My child, my choice.
Privacy rights, now.

It's not a substandard product. The students attending are substandard. Lots of smart kids in public schools get challenged by their teachers. Those kids are saving a lot not going to private school. The others wouldn't survive in a private school. They'd be REQUIRED to do the work.

If public schools could they would expel probably half the students but they want the money so they pass them with C's.

The more I listen to you guys the more I agree with you. The only problem I have is this is rich people who want tax breaks. They want to pay less taxes that go to fund public schools and get a tax break for going private.

Maybe you can move to a community that doesn't have public schools to fund. That would be great for a guy like me who doesn't have kids. Why am I paying? Oh yea because I got a free education when I was a kid.

Most of the people that sent their kids to the private school I mentioned were working and middle class.

Some of them sacrificed for their kids to get them the best possible education.

They were being charge more than twice because they were taxed and then paid tuition on top of that. That seems unfair considering all they were trying to do was getting their kids a good education and the government didn't provide it.

The Left is always against education vouchers because it put education in the hands of private enterprise instead of the government.

The truth is that everybody would benefit from it.

My child, my choice.
Privacy rights, now.

I'm sure teacher pay and benefits were the same too, right....and the school took everyone who applied....
How many private schools are in this county? More than 3?

And of course his boys did great they ran the school. Probably given A's when they really deserved B's. So they got into a better college than they should have.

The other thing they do is help the kids pass the ACT and SAT's. I'll give private school one thing. It prepares kids for college better than public schools.

My child, my choice.
Privacy rights, now.

The teacher's pay was adequate to get good teachers. However, it was not bloated with greedy union benefits. The school did not take everybody that applied because every year there were more kids that applied than there was classroom space. There was a waiting list to get in.

My child, my choice.
Privacy rights, now.

The teacher's pay was adequate to get good teachers. However, it was not bloated with greedy union benefits. The school did not take everybody that applied because every year there were more kids that applied than there was classroom space. There was a waiting list to get in.
What is a "greedy union benefit"? Healthcare? maturity leave? 401K?

Also, did the school use a lottery to pick incoming classes or use selective criteria?

It appears that ā€œyou liberalsā€ have infiltrated an exclusive private high school
Yes, you will usually find educated, intelligent people in such places, and educated, intelligent people tend to be liberal. Basically, being ignorant and slow assists one in being a Trumper.

My child, my choice.
Privacy rights, now.

What is a "greedy union benefit"? Healthcare? maturity leave? 401K?

Also, did the school use a lottery to pick incoming classes or use selective criteria?

My wife made a decent salary and had a good pension and affordable health care was available. We didn't use the health care because we used what I had available through my work, which was slightly better.

The school was part of the Lutheran education system (like the Catholics) and church members were given first priority. However, about 2/3rds the student body were non church members. After that usually the selection was returning students first. New students were admitted by when they applied and grade availability. During every year some students were kicked out because they were shitheads and that usually provided a few additional opening.

Yes, you will usually find educated, intelligent people in such places, and educated, intelligent people tend to be liberal.
Yes, in some cases informed enough to split the atom

but not enough common sense to come in out of the rain without guidance or written instructions

Yes, you will usually find educated, intelligent people in such places, and educated, intelligent people tend to be liberal.
Yes, in some cases informed enough to split the atom

but not enough common sense to come in out of the rain without guidance or written instructions
Im going to resist the urge to post a pic of king dumbfuck burning his retinas while having a staring contest with a solar eclipse.

So the private school doesn't want them. Oh well. Private schools have a history of weeding out undesirable fucktards. Ho hum.
Douchebags like you are constantly attacking them for it.

Forum List

Back