Scamming Sydney Powell and Lying Linn Wood Retreat from The Big Lie

Toro

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2005
Surfing the Oceans of Liquidity
This was always about performative art to milk Trump and his snowflake base who couldn't take that their Orange God lost.

The legal reckoning for attorneys who pushed former President Donald Trump’s spurious claims of election fraud advanced on Monday, with a federal court in Detroit holding a hearing on whether to impose sanctions over a suit filed last year seeking to decertify Joe Biden’s victory in Michigan and declare Trump the winner.​
Two of the most prominent attorneys in the pro-Trump camp — Dallas-based Sidney Powell and Atlanta-based L. Lin Wood — are among the lawyers who brought the unsuccessful suit and whose conduct is under scrutiny by U.S. District Court Judge Linda Parker. ...​
As the hearing opened Monday via videoconference, several lawyers sought to minimize their roles in the litigation. While Wood was listed as one of seven attorneys on the first iteration of the suit last November, he stressed to the judge that he wasn’t involved in preparing it.​

Because cult.

And ka-ching!

This was always about performative art to milk Trump and his snowflake base who couldn't take that their Orange God lost.

The legal reckoning for attorneys who pushed former President Donald Trump’s spurious claims of election fraud advanced on Monday, with a federal court in Detroit holding a hearing on whether to impose sanctions over a suit filed last year seeking to decertify Joe Biden’s victory in Michigan and declare Trump the winner.​
Two of the most prominent attorneys in the pro-Trump camp — Dallas-based Sidney Powell and Atlanta-based L. Lin Wood — are among the lawyers who brought the unsuccessful suit and whose conduct is under scrutiny by U.S. District Court Judge Linda Parker. ...​
As the hearing opened Monday via videoconference, several lawyers sought to minimize their roles in the litigation. While Wood was listed as one of seven attorneys on the first iteration of the suit last November, he stressed to the judge that he wasn’t involved in preparing it.​

Because cult.

And ka-ching!

Lin Wood is #1 in my book. The Politico blurb is bullshit.

Because cult.

And ka-ching!

And BTW, this is what Lin Wood said in his latest reply on his site.

So the Deep State attempt to use Kyle Rittenhouse to assassinate my character and reputation failed miserably. Fair minded and informed people know the TRUTH.

On my time, I will sue everyone of the republishers of the blatant lies for defamation. I am already in discussions with my attorneys.

The accusations against me are undeniably FALSE.

The false statements defamed me in falsely accusing me of a variety of crimes and wrongdoing.

There is not one iota of evidence to support them.

There were published with actual malice, i.e., with actual knowledge of falsity or with a reckless disregard for the TRUTH.

NONE of the republishers even bothered to contact me to obtain my side of the story.

NONE of the republishers even bothered to contact #FightBack for its side of the story.

Pure false hit piece.

Makes for a slam dunk winner case of defamation. How do I know? Check my record or better yet, just ask The Washington Post, NBC, CBS, and CNN.

Oh, and when I sue Tucker Carlson and Fox and take Old Tucker Boy’s sworn testimony upon cross examination, I will be sure to ask him ALL about his “buddy buddy” relationship of years with HUNTER BIDEN!!!

Wonder if Tucker will be a “ghost” no show for his deposition like some other false accusers have been in recent months.

Some people hate to face the truth. Especially under penalty of perjury.

Watch it happen.

I will keep you posted!!!

Lin
🙏
❤
🇺🇸

Forum List

Back