Michigan Judge Refuses to Allow Sidney Powell, Lin Wood, and Other ‘Kraken’ Attorneys to Skip Sanctions Hearing

Which is why I can't understand why people still support him.
Apparently they just aren't paying attention to how quickly and easily Donnie discards people once they are of no further use to him. Either that or masochistic tendencies.

I think Trump represents what they want to be and how they wish they could act. Many, many conservatives want to be able to treat people as badly as Trump does and get away with it. They equate the ability to shit on other people as a demonstration of power and privilege.

Thus, the worst Trump treats his people, the more he epitomizes the conservative ideal of leadership.

& donny knows how to exploit that.

"The final key to the way I promote is bravado. I play to people's fantasies. People may not always think big themselves, but they can still get very excited by those who do. That's why a little hyperbole never hurts. People want to believe that something is the biggest and the greatest and the most spectacular. I call it truthful hyperbole. It's an innocent form of exaggeration, and a very effective form of promotion."

~ the art of the deal.

Apparently they just aren't paying attention to how quickly and easily Donnie discards people once they are of no further use to him. Either that or masochistic tendencies.

I think Trump represents what they want to be and how they wish they could act. Many, many conservatives want to be able to treat people as badly as Trump does and get away with it. They equate the ability to shit on other people as a demonstration of power and privilege.

Thus, the worst Trump treats his people, the more he epitomizes the conservative ideal of leadership.

"The final key to the way I promote is bravado. I play to people's fantasies. People may not always think big themselves, but they can still get very excited by those who do. That's why a little hyperbole never hurts. People want to believe that something is the biggest and the greatest and the most spectacular. I call it truthful hyperbole. It's an innocent form of exaggeration, and a very effective form of promotion."

~ the art of the deal.
Yup. Conservatives love to project their fantasies of power onto other people. Its why wealth is worshipped so dutifully among Republicans. And many equate strength with cruelty. If you can demean, degrade, betray and belittle.......and get away with it, that must mean you're powerful.

~ the art of the deal.
Yup. Conservatives love to project their fantasies of power onto other people. Its why wealth is worshipped so dutifully among Republicans. And many equate strength with cruelty. If you can demean, degrade, betray and belittle.......and get away with it, that must mean you're powerful.

Cult of personality is a pejorative term implying the concentration of all power in a single charismatic leader within a totalitarian state and the near deification of that leader in state propaganda. Totalitarian regimes use the state-controlled mass media to cultivate a larger-than-life public image of the leader through unquestioning flattery and praise. Leaders are lauded for their extraordinary courage, knowledge, wisdom, or any other superhuman quality necessary for legitimating the totalitarian regime.

Update! They are in the hot seat

(CNN)A judge in Michigan pinned down lawyers in a marathon video court hearing Monday on whether they had done due diligence before filing election fraud claims in federal court in November. The grilling came in a hearing over whether the Trump-supporting lawyers should be penalized -- with the possible consequence of losing their law licenses -- following their lawsuit to overturn the results of the 2020 presidential election
Much of the six-hour hearing hinged on Judge Linda Parker's line-by-line questioning about broad claims the lawyers had made alleging fraud and about sworn statements they had submitted to court from supposed witnesses speculating about ballot malfeasance, sometimes based on second- and third-hand chatter.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
Michigan is trying to sanction the so called "kraken" lawyers. They could get disbarred.

I don't understand why they want to skip the hearing.

It seems they aren't taking this very seriously.

The judge is and won't let them skip that hearing.

It doesn't look like the judge is going to allow these lawyers to not take this seriously. They went to courts in Michigan and lied through their teeth.

I hope that the result of this case is that those lawyers are found guilty are disbarred.

Lawyers retreat from pro-Trump election suit​

At a hearing on possible sanctions over the Michigan case, some attorneys downplayed their roles.

As the hearing opened Monday via videoconference, several lawyers sought to minimize their roles in the litigation. While Wood was listed as one of seven attorneys on the first iteration of the suit last November, he stressed to the judge that he wasn’t involved in preparing it.

“I played absolutely no role in the drafting of the complaint, just to be clear,” Wood told Parker. “I did not review any of the documents with respect to the complaint. My name was placed on there, but I had no involvement.”

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
Michigan is trying to sanction the so called "kraken" lawyers. They could get disbarred.

It doesn't look like the judge is going to allow these lawyers to not take this seriously. They went to courts in Michigan and lied through their teeth.

I hope that the result of this case is that those lawyers are found guilty are disbarred.

The only reason these scammers filed a case was to grift money from the ever-gullible Trump supporters.

The only reason these scammers filed a case was to grift money from the ever-gullible Trump supporters.
They may well end up paying a lot more than they take in.

The judge took her out to the woodshed where she belongs. All nine are cheaters and should be disbarred immediately.

This has been my take for most of my adult life. The Republican party and its people, which is no longer a party, are truly nothing but fascists. They idolize those kinds of people who are self serving, and who get off on using others as a means to get there by any means necessary. Given the green light and the power, and with a Nazi figure like Trump, they'd kill anyone who gets in their way, and the rest would be put into slave labor camps. And here's the icing on that cake, they use religion as a means to get there. They are sick, and they are evil. Don't let anyone ever tell you different.

It's like a jilted lover who still comes around and is never given attention, instead of moving on they relish the past so much they are willing to live without recognizing the rejection.
They're called idiots who threw away their careers for a con man.

Lawyers retreat from pro-Trump election suit​

At a hearing on possible sanctions over the Michigan case, some attorneys downplayed their roles.

As the hearing opened Monday via videoconference, several lawyers sought to minimize their roles in the litigation. While Wood was listed as one of seven attorneys on the first iteration of the suit last November, he stressed to the judge that he wasn’t involved in preparing it.

“I played absolutely no role in the drafting of the complaint, just to be clear,” Wood told Parker. “I did not review any of the documents with respect to the complaint. My name was placed on there, but I had no involvement.”

A bunch of cowards trying to cover their tracks. LOl! Good luck with that. Once again, the big phony lie that the election was stolen has been uncovered.

Forum List

Back