Numerous Trump Big Lie Attorneys are in Big Time Trouble for Lying to the Courts

Well too bad she already admitted to lying and admitted there was no voter fraud. I guess living on Mars is makes it easier for you to handle these devastating facts, but back on earth it makes you look pathetic and stupid. Ya know, because you can't admit that trump lost the election even though most Americans have admitted it now, including the people at Fox news and Ivanka Trump
One more time, her opinion after being threatened and intimidated means 0.

Spanker with more words of wisdom for the sheeple & low info.
Unlike you lefty lemmings, the right generally looks for the evidence & then draws their own conclusions.

The evidence all says the election was MASSIVELY stolen & you can't change that conclusion by gaslighting

View attachment 764664
Why did judges Trump nominated fail to see the evidence you claim existed?

One more time, her opinion after being threatened and intimidated means 0.
huh?
Nice spin

She confessed and pled guilty. She committed a crime and was going to be punished for it, she admitted to it, and she was censured

This is how the big boy world works, when you commit crimes you get punished, not pardoned like trump's world of pardons for criminals.
Its so funny how your entire existence on the board is to spin the facts, somebody commits a crime, gets caught, admits to it, and you try to spin it into being threatened and intimidated??

If she did not do something wrong, then why not let the evidence prove her innocence?? Oh yea, because she is guilty and admitted as such.
If Jenna Ellis did nothing wrong, then she would not be pleading guilty and admitting and confessing to lying and misleading the courts.

sorry you lose again with lies Ha Ha

huh?
Nice spin

She confessed and pled guilty. She committed a crime and was going to be punished for it, she admitted to it, and she was censured

This is how the big boy world works, when you commit crimes you get punished, not pardoned like trump's world of pardons for criminals.
Its so funny how your entire existence on the board is to spin the facts, somebody commits a crime, gets caught, admits to it, and you try to spin it into being threatened and intimidated??

If she did not do something wrong, then why not let the evidence prove her innocence?? Oh yea, because she is guilty and admitted as such.
If Jenna Ellis did nothing wrong, then she would not be pleading guilty and admitting and confessing to lying and misleading the courts.

sorry you lose again with lies Ha Ha
I told you what intimidation can do. She is just more proof of the organized crime tactics used by our now fascist government.

Yep, they got him, they really do now!!:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
When you clowns going to wake up, we have a corrupt government.
They will fuck with Donald Trump until the day he dies, it is disgusting to watch.
They turn their head when it's Clinton or Biden.

I told you what intimidation can do. She is just more proof of the organized crime tactics used by our now fascist government.
well I guess some people are just destined to be pathetic weaklings in life.

Sometimes in life it can be hard and tough to admit reality, but in the face of overwhelming evidence Trump supporters can not do that at all. Jenna Ellis told provable lies in court, they censured her for it, she admitted to it, she has no defense at all, she is 100% guilty and admitted as such.

So if you want to play your pathetic childish games and try to claim she was somehow intimidated into a confession, then that would just further prove my point, Trumpers are pathetic weak little bitches that are too weak to admit reality.

You are proof that Trumpers are weak and an inferior class of people, class of people.

Lastamender
Just tried to say that Jenna Ellis is somehow not guilty and she only confessed due to intimidation???

That is the level that Trumpers are on. Somebody gets caught red handed, admits to the crime, pleads guilty and takes their punishment, and he still can;t admit they are guilty and claims she was intimidated into a confession.

No way he has a job, no way. He is just a free loader living off the government. People like this are a lessor class of people and its a shame that we have to support these bums.

You have no second level thinking at all. No critical thinking skills at all, typical of the simpleton Trumpers

Ya see when all of Trump lawyers are going down for lying to the court about voter fraud that never happened and has no evidence of happening, and admit there was no voter fraud, what does that mean??

Just wondering, what does that mean ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?
(jeppordy music playing)

I know you are too weak to admit what it means so I will do it for you: It means Trump is also lying about voter fraud, ya dig. Ya see how that works.
Ya see how that critical thinking works. Its not too hard. it really isn't !!!
Ha Ha, you got played by Trump and there was no fraud and now this proves it.
Damn, what a deranged tirade.....If I had a person living in my head like that I'd at least charge him rent.

Seek help.

Trump's Big Lie of election fraud that never happened and had no credible evidence of happening is continuing to go down in flames even more so.
As if losing all court cases across America is not enough for Trumpers to realize Trump is just playing them like always, NOW we have all the lawyers that perpetrated Trump's false fake election fraud claims facing serious discipline and penalty for lying to the court.

Ya see in the courts, the big boy world of facts and truth, you can not knowingly tell lies and mislead the court, or else you face serious punishment. Because Trump's fake election fraud claims are not credible at all and have no evidence to support them, and are based on total lies, these lawyers are now facing punishment and also admitting: They lied to the courts and there was no election fraud at all.

So according to the Trumpers, Trump somehow has this magic evidence that will show fraud and make him president, yet he lost all court cases and no court in the entire country have said Trump has any form of credible evidence at all.

Worse still all the lawyers that lied and misled the courts are all facing serious punishment up to disbarment, because they lied to the courts AND they are all admitting they lied AND admitting election fraud is a lie. If these lawyers or Trump actually had evidence of fraud they could easily present it during their censure/disbarment hearing, but they don't have any evidence at all, and they admitted as much.

But still, according to Trumpers all the courts and judges (and AG Barr and election officials and Ivanka Trump and people at fox news) are all "paid off" and "in on the steal" or "biased against Trump"

Maybe it is finally time to admit and accept that Trump lied to you like he has done 1000 times already.

~~~~~~
Yep! got them all now again.

Damn, what a deranged tirade.....If I had a person living in my head like that I'd at least charge him rent.

Seek help.
So what you are saying is you can't answer my question and you lack the intelligence to realize that Jenna Ellis getting censure and admitting to lying about voter fraud = no evidence of voter fraud.

Man it must suck to be you, no wonder you can't get ahead in life an dyou are so miserable.

So what you are saying is you can't answer my question and you lack the intelligence to realize that Jenna Ellis getting censure and admitting to lying about voter fraud = no evidence of voter fraud.

Man it must suck to be you, no wonder you can't get ahead in life an dyou are so miserable.
I don't care to converse with a frantic and unhinged person like yourself as it's always a zero-sum game.

I don't care to converse with a frantic and unhinged person like yourself as it's always a zero-sum game.
your surrender has been noted
All I do is ask simple yet devastatingly tough questions and watch you people implode.

Why did judges Trump nominated fail to see the evidence you claim existed?
Isn't the real question why didn't any of the judges want to see the evidence?
Why did they ignore thousands of signed affidavits stating they saw illegal activities from eye witnesses?
Why did they kick all the cases out on procedural grounds & never allow any case to even get to a discovery phase?

A follow up question is why do you still believe our authorities or MSM about anything when they are repeatedly caught lying to us, supposedly for our own good?
How many lies have to fall apart completely before you step back & look at things with a critical eye?
How many "conspiracy theories" have to come true?
Can they BS you forever as long as it is a sweet lie that makes you feel warm inside?

Good luck with that

Why did they ignore thousands of signed affidavits stating they saw illegal activities from eye witnesses?
Why did they kick all the cases out on procedural grounds & never allow any case to even get to a discovery phase?

A follow up question is why do you still believe our authorities or MSM about anything when they are repeatedly caught lying to us, supposedly for our own good?
How many lies have to fall apart completely before you step back & look at things with a critical eye?
Can they BS you forever as long as it is a sweet lie that makes you feel warm inside?

Good luck with that
I think we can trust the judiciary on this, especially the Republican judiciary. We can also trust the public opinion surveys who predicted a win for Biden.

I think we can trust the judiciary on this, especially the Republican judiciary. We can also trust the public opinion surveys who predicted a win for Biden.
I hear your conditioning talking.
Maybe someday you'll break free but you have to wake up first.
Good luck with that

Good luck with that
The problem is what you said is a total lie, and that did not happen.
The judges saw the evidence and said it was a joke and not credible, you just don't want to admit that, so you made this lie up.

Are you really trying to say that Trump has this magic evidence that change the election and will make him president, but every single court and judge in America is "paid off" and "in on the steal" and ignoring this magic evidence that will change the election results?? As if every single court and judge in America would just ignore election changing evidence?

Are you really suggesting that? The extent of you people's bullshit is so laughable. You will literally manufacture any lie possible.

Why are all these lawyers getting busted for lying and misleading the court, if they have this so called magic evidence how could Jenna Ellis get censured, why would she sign her censure plea deal if she had this so called magic evidence that would prove election fraud??? More censures or worse are coming for Rudy and Sydney

Last edited:
OK, whatever loon.
Are you really trying to say that Trump has this magic evidence that will change the election and make him president, but every single court and judge in America is "paid off" and "in on the steal" and ignoring this magic evidence that will change the election results?? As if every single court and judge in America would just ignore election changing evidence?

Are you really suggesting that? The extent of you people's bullshit is so laughable. You will literally manufacture any lie possible.

Why are all these lawyers getting busted for lying and misleading the court, if they have this so called magic evidence how could Jenna Ellis get censured, why would she sign her censure plea deal if she had this so called magic evidence that would prove election fraud??? More censures or worse are coming for Rudy and Sydney

Are you really trying to say that Trump has this magic evidence that will change the election and make him president, but every single court and judge in America is "paid off" and "in on the steal" and ignoring this magic evidence that will change the election results?? As if every single court and judge in America would just ignore election changing evidence?

Not at all, I was just trying to avoid telling you to fuck-off. :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back