Dems Force Kracken Lawyers To Turn On Each Other And Cry

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"A federal judge signaled Monday that far-right attorneys Sidney Powell, Lin Wood and other pro-Trump lawyers could be sanctioned for bringing a Michigan election fraud lawsuit and denounced their evidence of election fraud as ā€œfantastical,ā€ as Wood and another attorney attempted to distance themselves from the case during the contentious hearing. Wood and attorney Emily Newman emphasized to the court they did not play a role in the lawsuit, with Newmanā€™s attorney saying she had only spent five hours of work on the case and Wood telling the judge: ā€œI didnā€™t do anything with respect to this lawsuit."

"One of the lawyers who sued to throw out Michigan's electoral votes for President Joe Biden was reduced to tears during a hearing on whether she and her colleagues should face professional sanctions for filing affidavits filled with shoddy claims during post-election litigation. Ms Haller ā€“ who resigned from HUD shortly before her name appeared in court documents as part of the president's effort to throw out the election results ā€“ then interjected. Her voice broke as she attempted to defend herself by claiming that it was wrong to hold her and her colleagues accountable for what their witnesses had already said under oath -- Judge Parker replied: "The standard that I'm applying here ... is that plaintiff's counsel submitted affidavits that the court may believe should have been, obviously questionable, if not false on their face."

I don't know about you -- but you can't go to fundraising event after fundraising event bragging about being part of the very Kracken case in the very state that you are now claiming you had nothing to do with....which is what Lin Wood is trying to do....and it's not a good sign if one of your Kracken lawyers cries in court while others attempt to distance themselves from; if not straight up throw the main Kracken lawyer under the bus -- but there is one thing I am sure of...all of this can be blamed on uppity black woman judges and Democrats -- and at the end of the day...that is most important....

"A federal judge signaled Monday that far-right attorneys Sidney Powell, Lin Wood and other pro-Trump lawyers could be sanctioned for bringing a Michigan election fraud lawsuit and denounced their evidence of election fraud as ā€œfantastical,ā€ as Wood and another attorney attempted to distance themselves from the case during the contentious hearing. Wood and attorney Emily Newman emphasized to the court they did not play a role in the lawsuit, with Newmanā€™s attorney saying she had only spent five hours of work on the case and Wood telling the judge: ā€œI didnā€™t do anything with respect to this lawsuit."

"One of the lawyers who sued to throw out Michigan's electoral votes for President Joe Biden was reduced to tears during a hearing on whether she and her colleagues should face professional sanctions for filing affidavits filled with shoddy claims during post-election litigation. Ms Haller ā€“ who resigned from HUD shortly before her name appeared in court documents as part of the president's effort to throw out the election results ā€“ then interjected. Her voice broke as she attempted to defend herself by claiming that it was wrong to hold her and her colleagues accountable for what their witnesses had already said under oath -- Judge Parker replied: "The standard that I'm applying here ... is that plaintiff's counsel submitted affidavits that the court may believe should have been, obviously questionable, if not false on their face."

I don't know about you -- but you can't go to fundraising event after fundraising event bragging about being part of the very Kracken case in the very state that you are now claiming you had nothing to do with....which is what Lin Wood is trying to do....and it's not a good sign if one of your Kracken lawyers cries in court while others attempt to distance themselves from; if not straight up throw the main Kracken lawyer under the bus -- but there is one thing I am sure of...all of this can be blamed on uppity black woman judges and Democrats -- and at the end of the day...that is most important....
No Biff, they can blame themselves because that is where the blame lies. Has nothing to do with Democrats or black people. Their concept was bogus from the beginning as any sane person can see.
They perpetrated the big lie to placate the big liar and if they are that stupid, they should be disbarred.

Forum List

Back