Michigan Judge Refuses to Allow Sidney Powell, Lin Wood, and Other ‘Kraken’ Attorneys to Skip Sanctions Hearing

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
Michigan is trying to sanction the so called "kraken" lawyers. They could get disbarred.

I don't understand why they want to skip the hearing.

It seems they aren't taking this very seriously.

The judge is and won't let them skip that hearing.

It doesn't look like the judge is going to allow these lawyers to not take this seriously. They went to courts in Michigan and lied through their teeth.

I hope that the result of this case is that those lawyers are found guilty are disbarred.

Michigan is trying to sanction the so called "kraken" lawyers. They could get disbarred.

It doesn't look like the judge is going to allow these lawyers to not take this seriously. They went to courts in Michigan and lied through their teeth.

I hope that the result of this case is that those lawyers are found guilty are disbarred.

Maybe if Sidney Powell declares that the judge is controlled by the ghost of Hugo Chavez, this whole legal mess she's found herself in will just disappear.

Maybe if Sidney Powell declares that the judge is controlled by the ghost of Hugo Chavez, this whole legal mess she's found herself in will just disappear.
That makes as much sense as anything else she's said.

BIG WHOOP

satan told me he doesn't like Trump either and then he told me what God said about Trump and now we know why he is such a deplorable.

Remember 6 months ago, when every right wing nutjob on this board was promising us tis team of grifters would be proving the Big Lie?

What happened?

Which is why I can't understand why people still support him.
Apparently they just aren't paying attention to how quickly and easily Donnie discards people once they are of no further use to him. Either that or masochistic tendencies.
It's like a jilted lover who still comes around and is never given attention, instead of moving on they relish the past so much they are willing to live without recognizing the rejection.

Which is why I can't understand why people still support him.
Apparently they just aren't paying attention to how quickly and easily Donnie discards people once they are of no further use to him. Either that or masochistic tendencies.

I think Trump represents what they want to be and how they wish they could act. Many, many conservatives want to be able to treat people as badly as Trump does and get away with it. They equate the ability to shit on other people as a demonstration of power and privilege.

Thus, the worst Trump treats his people, the more he epitomizes the conservative ideal of leadership.

Forum List

Back