Numerous Trump Big Lie Attorneys are in Big Time Trouble for Lying to the Courts

yup sure.
You said Jenna ellis has admitted to lying, but really she didn't lie.

If that's what you want to stick with then you deal with the consequences of that not me, this is on you.
I am saying she is letting the powers that be get away this because she does not have the resources to fight it. She also knows with the corrupt judges she does not have a chance. You say you want reality. There it is. I know you are proud of the traitors and think they will never be punished. Let's hope your very, very sorry ass is wrong.

I am saying she is letting the powers that be get away this because she does not have the resources to fight it. She also knows with the corrupt judges she does not have a chance. You say you want reality. There it is. I know you are proud of the traitors and think they will never be punished. Let's hope your very, very sorry ass is wrong.
yup sure, Trump appointed judges are corrupt and "in on the steal" and against Trump.

Look at your grand web of lies all because you can;t admit Trump lost the election despite the majority of Amrricans admitting he lost including Ivanka Trump and the people at Fox News...

Ivanka can accept reality, that her dad lost the election and is lying abou tfraud, Jenna Ellis can admit reality and admit to lying about election fraud that never happened, but you are still too pathetic and weak to admit it.

You people are little children that lost a game and cry and can;t admit you lost. That is what has happened and you look weak and stupid. You can type whatever lies you want, but at the end of the day, you have this pathetic web of lies that makes you look stupid, especially when Trump's own daughter (and the people at fox news) can all admit it...

yup sure, Trump appointed judges are corrupt and "in on the steal" and against Trump.

Look at your grand web of lies all because you can;t admit Trump lost the election despite the majority of Amrricans admitting he lost including Ivanka Trump and the people at Fox News...

Ivanka can accept reality, that her dad lost the election and is lying abou tfraud, Jenna Ellis can admit reality and admit to lying about election fraud that never happened, but you are still too pathetic and weak to admit it.

You people are little children that lost a game and cry and can;t admit you lost. That is what has happened and you look weak and stupid. You can type whatever lies you want, but at the end of the day, you have this pathetic web of lies that makes you look stupid, especially when Trump's own daughter (and the people at fox news) can all admit it...
Worried? You know you will never make Biden legitimate. Sucks for you.

Worried? You know you will never make Biden legitimate. Sucks for you.
He's president so that fine by me. You are the one that needs to live in a web of lies to feel better about your pathetic life.

So if Trump has this magic evidence of voter fraud that should make him president, then why is Jenna Ellis being censured for lying and misleading the court AND why did she also sign a statement saying she knowingly lied to the court and the coutry about election fraud.

Why does she just not claim she is innocent, did not lie at all, and then present this magic evidence of fraud for all to see???????????
She can present this evidence to the world and then she doesn;t need to worry about intimidation at all?
Why doesn't she just do that?????

Because she does not have any credible evidence of fraud at all, they just made it up and played you. You are gullible and got played and believed lies.

You are in over your head now. You should have never pushed this.
I know you won't answer this, but I also know you are reading this and crying as we speak
Waaaaaa !!!!
your tears make me happy !!!

So that’s it ? All you’re about is just disruption and being a “ deplorable.
You are obviously mentally imbalanced....Don't know how you passed the psych screening to (allegedly) get into the military.

Speaking of which, you talk like someone whose idea of bivouac is a hotel without a hot tub and free breakfast...You blabber on about things that would be completely irrelevant to people immersed in a civil war, as though not being able to get tabs for your car would be some sort of deterrent from acting.

Your completely unhinged incoherence makes you appear as a candidate for some very potent medication.

He's president so that fine by me. You are the one that needs to live in a web of lies to feel better about your pathetic life.

So if Trump has this magic evidence of voter fraud that should make him president, then why is Jenna Ellis being censured for lying and misleading the court AND why did she also sign a statement saying she knowingly lied to the court and the coutry about election fraud.

Why does she just not claim she is innocent, did not lie at all, and then present this magic evidence of fraud for all to see???????????
She can present this evidence to the world and then she doesn;t need to worry about intimidation at all?
Why doesn't she just do that?????

Because she does not have any credible evidence of fraud at all, they just made it up and played you. You are gullible and got played and believed lies.

You are in over your head now. You should have never pushed this.
I know you won't answer this, but I also know you are reading this and crying as we speak
Waaaaaa !!!!
your tears make me happy !!!
they just made it up and played you. You are gullible and got played and believed lies.

Are you talking about Russia or Hunter's laptop being Russian disinformation? That was all made up.

Forum List

Back