Scalise Was Shot by a Trump Hating, Bernie Loving Gunman Who Desired to Massacre Rep Congressmen

I know what you are saying and that you only say it on message boards because by your own admission eyou are an under acheaver and you are mad about it. USMB is the only place you can get a hug. Won't adress the other stuff as it's nothing but hatred. The exact same stuff that went on this weekend.

Dude, I can promise you, I've accomplished more than you ever will. I can also spell "underachiever", a skill that seems to have eluded you in whatever home school you attended.

All that said, what happened that day was crazy person with a gun did something crazy. Which happens 33,000 times a year in this country, crazy people with guns kill themselves or others, and guys like Scalise are too enthralled to the NRA to do anything about it.

Again, all the shooters were democrats. Just like you Joe, except they could actually get up off the couch. You? Not so much.

I know what you are saying and that you only say it on message boards because by your own admission eyou are an under acheaver and you are mad about it. USMB is the only place you can get a hug. Won't adress the other stuff as it's nothing but hatred. The exact same stuff that went on this weekend.

Dude, I can promise you, I've accomplished more than you ever will. I can also spell "underachiever", a skill that seems to have eluded you in whatever home school you attended.

All that said, what happened that day was crazy person with a gun did something crazy. Which happens 33,000 times a year in this country, crazy people with guns kill themselves or others, and guys like Scalise are too enthralled to the NRA to do anything about it.
The guy claiming to be smart says men can use ladies showers.

The guy claiming to be smart says men can use ladies showers.

I would. The ladies bathrooms and locker rooms are always so clean and smell so nice.

Lol, not even close. You claim other people's ideas and experiences as yours. See, you are inherently dishonest. This is why everyone made fun of you when you claimed you were a writer. Had you been as successful as you say you would have no issue ignoring me. No, you need the attention. I feel alittle sorry for you.

Dude, you are such an easy target, though... and no matter how many times you get spanked, you keep coming back for more.

Lol, not even close. You claim other people's ideas and experiences as yours. See, you are inherently dishonest. This is why everyone made fun of you when you claimed you were a writer. Had you been as successful as you say you would have no issue ignoring me. No, you need the attention. I feel alittle sorry for you.

Dude, you are such an easy target, though... and no matter how many times you get spanked, you keep coming back for more.

Really Jose? Here ya are though. I'll say it clearly, your war stories are all lies. Your stories about being a writer are all lies. In the end, you are just another gold fish swimming with the other gold fish only living 30 seconds at a time because you are incabible of living outside the news cycle which is only important to you because you don't matter to anyone. You are a sad lonely little man. At leas get a hooker now and then Joe. Nothing beats a hug from someone you paied to care.

he guy claiming to be smart says men can use ladies showers.

I'm just curious, what do you think people did through most of history? Separate bathroom and shower facilities are actually a modern invention. Back in ye olden times, people bathed and shit and peed together and nobody really cared all that much.

Only insane people think there is no difference between male and female.

Which isn't the argument being made in gay marriage. The argument is, if two people love each other, and they are both consenting adults, why shouldn't they be able to get married, even if they are the same gender.

And all your arguments boil down to "I think it's icky". Which is totally your right to think it's icky. There's all sorts of things I think are icky. But that's on me.

Really Jose? Here ya are though. I'll say it clearly, your war stories are all lies. Your stories about being a writer are all lies. In the end, you are just another gold fish swimming with the other gold fish only living 30 seconds at a time because you are incabible of living outside the news cycle which is only important to you because you don't matter to anyone. You are a sad lonely little man. At leas get a hooker now and then Joe. Nothing beats a hug from someone you paied to care.

Oh, and if I'm such an easy target how about bringing the facts not your vaganal whinging.

he guy claiming to be smart says men can use ladies showers.

I'm just curious, what do you think people did through most of history? Separate bathroom and shower facilities are actually a modern invention. Back in ye olden times, people bathed and shit and peed together and nobody really cared all that much.

Only insane people think there is no difference between male and female.

Which isn't the argument being made in gay marriage. The argument is, if two people love each other, and they are both consenting adults, why shouldn't they be able to get married, even if they are the same gender.

And all your arguments boil down to "I think it's icky". Which is totally your right to think it's icky. There's all sorts of things I think are icky. But that's on me.
People used to toss babies into bonfires and rape women at will too. Doesn't mean it fits today's standards of behavior.

Really Jose? Here ya are though. I'll say it clearly, your war stories are all lies.

I never told any war stories. Probably because I was never in a war. I was in the Army, but my job was largely clerical, and my unit was never deployed to a combat zone. So if you can't even discuss honestly what I've talked about here, I'm really not sure what I can do for you.

Nothing beats a hug from someone you paied to care.

I hope you didn't "paied" her by check, because that would require you to be literate.

People used to toss babies into bonfires and rape women at will too. Doesn't mean it fits today's standards of behavior.

Really, when did this happen? Come on, guy, you need to get off the fake moral panics and look at what is really going on in the world. Trannies have been using the ladies room for decades now. Nobody's cared or noticed because they just look at her and say, "That's one ugly woman" and move on.

Really Jose? Here ya are though. I'll say it clearly, your war stories are all lies.

I never told any war stories. Probably because I was never in a war. I was in the Army, but my job was largely clerical, and my unit was never deployed to a combat zone. So if you can't even discuss honestly what I've talked about here, I'm really not sure what I can do for you.

Nothing beats a hug from someone you paied to care.

I hope you didn't "paied" her by check, because that would require you to be literate.

Oh yes you did you liar. You also claimed to be a writer. You are nothing other then a bitter little man who is frustrated at being ignored. This is why you keep coming back. You are so desperate for attention that I can count on you to crawl up like a good little bitch and lock up your insults. I mean after all, for a person in your condition any attention is still attention.

Really, when did this happen? Come on, guy, you need to get off the fake moral panics and look at what is really going on in the world. Trannies have been using the ladies room for decades now. Nobody's cared or noticed because they just look at her and say, "That's one ugly woman" and move on.
Oh, so if it's been going on for decades why allow OJ Simpson into the women's then?

Because the left love to promote evil.

Again, all the shooters were democrats. Just like you Joe, except they could actually get up off the couch. You? Not so much.

All what shooters?

Oh, yeah, I'm actually registered as a Republican and usually take a Republican primary ballot. And then the party nominates religious crazies and I get stuck voting for a Democrat in the general.

Hoping some day that sanity returns to the GOP.

Deflection! See, you got rolled on the topic so you change the subject. Typical attention who'd behavior.

All what shooters?

Oh, yeah, I'm actually registered as a Republican and usually take a Republican primary ballot. And then the party nominates religious crazies and I get stuck voting for a Democrat in the general.

Mass shooters. That was your party. Democrats cheered after every shooting.

All what shooters?

And I'm an albino Eskimo from Paraguay.

Forum List

Back