Scalise Was Shot by a Trump Hating, Bernie Loving Gunman Who Desired to Massacre Rep Congressmen

Again, all the shooters were democrats. Just like you Joe, except they could actually get up off the couch. You? Not so much.

All what shooters?

Oh, yeah, I'm actually registered as a Republican and usually take a Republican primary ballot. And then the party nominates religious crazies and I get stuck voting for a Democrat in the general.

Hoping some day that sanity returns to the GOP.

Why do you need to justify it? Attention whore says whaaa?

Deflection! See, you got rolled on the topic so you change the subject. Typical attention who'd behavior.

No deflection at all... you're just too dumb to get the point.

How come nobody talked about the lady-boys ten years ago. They were still out there. Probably still using the lady's room. But they only became a big deal after you nutters lost the gay marriage argument and they needed a new moral panic to distract you.

Deflection! See, you got rolled on the topic so you change the subject. Typical attention who'd behavior.

No deflection at all... you're just too dumb to get the point.

How come nobody talked about the lady-boys ten years ago. They were still out there. Probably still using the lady's room. But they only became a big deal after you nutters lost the gay marriage argument and they needed a new moral panic to distract you.

Mmm, Lol. Okay Wilber. But you are deflecting. Add coward and light weight to lonely and bitter.

Yeah it was a big story, but where were the vigils? This guy showed up with a long gun and there could have been a bloodbath. But where are the vigils, where are the speeches condeming the hate?
Sanders condemns shooter who 'apparently' volunteered on campaign - CNNPolitics

Democratic Senator Dianne Feinstein said that “this kind of mindless violence must stop” in a statement. “My heart goes out to those who were injured in Alexandria, along with their families and everyone else affected. I wish them all a speedy recovery," she said. "I’m dedicated to doing all I can to putting an end to these senseless tragedies.”

Kamala Harris‏Verified account @KamalaHarris
Horrified by what happened in Alexandria this morning. My heart goes out to Steve Scalise, staffers, the US Capitol Police & their families.

6:06 PM
June 14 by Patricia Sullivan
Churches to hold vigils for shooting victims

At least five churches in Alexandria have announced community prayer services Wednesday night for people affected by the morning shooting at Eugene Simpson Stadium Park.
The nearest church, St. Andrew and St. Margaret Anglican, at 402 E. Monroe Ave., will hold a service at 7 p.m.
Immanuel Evangelical-Lutheran Church, at 1801 Russell Rd., is also planning a 7 p.m. prayer vigil.
Del Ray United Methodist Church will have a place for people to gather from 7 to 9 p.m. at George Washington Middle School, at 1005 Mount Vernon Ave., with a 7:30 prayer service.
Christ the King Anglican Church at 1801 N. Quaker Lane will have a service at 7 p.m. dedicated to praying for those affected by the event.
And the historic Christ Church, at 118 N. Washington St. in Old Town, will have a 7 p.m. service of “lamentation, hope and healing,” said the Rev. Noelle York-Simmons.

Okay, I'm bored already. Google it. Massive condemnation of the violence, enormous support for Scalise by Dems and Sanders supporters and everyone else in this country.

If the Republicans didn't hold enough vigils, that ain't my problem. People were praying for him.

Oh yes you did you liar.

Please point out a post where I ever claimed to be in a war or in combat. Thanks.
Served during a war, yes. I was active duty during the First Gulf War.

You also claimed to be a writer.

Didn't claim it. I am. In fact, I have a company where I write resumes for people. Wrote 300 of them last year. this year I've written 240 so far.

You are so desperate for attention that I can count on you to crawl up like a good little bitch and lock up your insults. I mean after all, for a person in your condition any attention is still attention.

Okay, guy, the fact that you keep walking up and giving me opportunities to bitch slap you is kind of on you. The fact you seem to think I am also other posters who delight in mocking you, just shows you have a persecution complex.

Mass shooters. That was your party. Democrats cheered after every shooting.

I think that your a bit delusional. After every mass shooting, Democrats ask "Why in God's name was Holmes/Lanza/Cho/whoever able to get a gun?" And every time they do, the GOP goes to the defenses and fights off even the most sensible gun restrictions.

And I'm an albino Eskimo from Paraguay.

that would explain the fascination with penguins...

Here's the thing, buddy. Ronald Reagan would be a RINO by today's standards.

He raised taxes, he gave illegals amnesty, he compromised with Democrats. These are all unforgivable sins. So you guys just pretend someone else was president from 1981-1989.

Oh yes you did you liar.

Please point out a post where I ever claimed to be in a war or in combat. Thanks.
Served during a war, yes. I was active duty during the First Gulf War.

You also claimed to be a writer.

Didn't claim it. I am. In fact, I have a company where I write resumes for people. Wrote 300 of them last year. this year I've written 240 so far.

You are so desperate for attention that I can count on you to crawl up like a good little bitch and lock up your insults. I mean after all, for a person in your condition any attention is still attention.

Okay, guy, the fact that you keep walking up and giving me opportunities to bitch slap you is kind of on you. The fact you seem to think I am also other posters who delight in mocking you, just shows you have a persecution complex.

1.Only one way to prove it. You can make a freedom of information request and post the results. I will laugh at you for being so insecure that you even had to address it though. The fact that you addressed it tells me all I need to know.

2. Post the website as well as reciepts, but again, I laugh at you for being so insecure that you took the time to multi quote every point. You did say writer. Go look at archived posts Camp.

3. Joe, you have done nothing of the sort. Don't you get it yet? Joe, joe,joe you are just a darling. Now lap it up dog.

I think that your a bit delusional. After every mass shooting, Democrats ask "Why in God's name was Holmes/Lanza/Cho/whoever able to get a gun?" And every time they do, the GOP goes to the defenses and fights off even the most sensible gun restrictions.

He raised taxes, he gave illegals amnesty, he compromised with Democrats. These are all unforgivable sins. So you guys just pretend someone else was president from 1981-1989.

Not really. Y'all had a circle jerk then too. Kind of a group tug session to unite in being outraged over the latest outrage.

Good leftist. Thinks guns go around shooting people.

1.Only one way to prove it. You can make a freedom of information request and post the results. I will laugh at you for being so insecure that you even had to address it though. The fact that you addressed it tells me all I need to know.

Guy, you follow me around like a lost puppy making these claims because you can't really hold your own in an argument without spewing out a bunch of barely literate posts... But here's the thing... you should easily be able to find a post where I (not Camp or Cambell) claimed to be in combat.

I laugh at you for being so insecure that you took the time to multi quote every point.

Uh, dude, I multi-quote everyone. You aren't special.

Well, yeah, maybe you are special. Like Short Bus kind of special.

And JFK said people not government should do the work, we will defend liberty anywhere in the world and tax cuts help the economy.

Not supporting/believing in gay marriage doesn't mean your scared of homosexuals.

yeah, it kind of does. In fact, I am amazed on the irrational fear a lot of you have on this issue.

Here's the thing. I'm a straight guy. When they made gay marriage legal, do you know how much that changed my life. Not at all. Not one little bit. But here is Scalise and a lot of other homophobes living in ABSOLUTE HORROR THAT GAYS CAN GET MARRIED.

And a gay woman ignored all that hate and did her duty and protected his life from a nut with a gun.

Tell me, how am I scared?

Guns don't shoot people, husbands who come home early do.

Guns don't shoot people, husbands who come home early do.

Fucking Sancho. Jody to you honkys.

Forum List

Back