Scalise Was Shot by a Trump Hating, Bernie Loving Gunman Who Desired to Massacre Rep Congressmen

The whole statement was inaccurate. You need to stick to telling lies about being in Vietnam and getting gang raped by mormons. You are more believable that way.
So you can't refute a single point I made about Scalise being an NRA tool or that a gay black woman saved his sorry ass.
Justifying attempted assasinations, you validate how the left never can condemn violence.

The whole statement was inaccurate. You need to stick to telling lies about being in Vietnam and getting gang raped by mormons. You are more believable that way.
So you can't refute a single point I made about Scalise being an NRA tool or that a gay black woman saved his sorry ass.

You are a poster kid for retroactive abortion joe/camp/camnpbell. You should hook up with Jillian if you can stand the smell of barnyard.

Justifying attempted assasinations, you validate how the left never can condemn violence.

They won't because it gets them on TV. These here? Not but attention whores.

I can't find any Democrat condemning Trump haters or Bernie backers.

Is there a quote out there?

I dunno about any "Democrats" but when Steve Scalise was shot I changed my avatar to an LSU logo (a school I have no connection with) in solidarity for his recovery, having read that both Congressional baseball teams were going to take a similar step. I kept that avatar until his condition improved and posted regular updates on his condition.

Grampa Murked U tried to float a turd-post with this same selective-memory fallacy you just used. I pointed out the same thing there. He ran away.
And the day after the shooting a HuffPost journalist said the left needs to consolidate and organize their violence better.

So your deed is void.

Again, I have nothing to do with anyone named "HuffPost". So your Composition Fallacy is void.

That's all you got?
No wonder GMU ran away from his own thread. He was using the same fallacy. :itsok:

Try to think it through next time.

So, supporting the NRA makes one deserve to be shot? And as to the gay woman reference... not sure where you are going with that.

Anyone with an ounce of common sense understands this latest 'Crisis' is just another Democrat-manufactured scam. It's a 'Divide & Conquer' strategy. Democrats desperately want their 'Race War.' They're George Soros NWO Globalist Puppets. They're attempting to label all Nationalists as 'White Supremacists.' It's an insidious plan to marginalize and eventually eliminate Nationalism.

They've been very successful in doing that in Western Europe. Anyone who's a Nationalist, is immediately deemed a 'Nazi.' Nationalists are the only ones standing in the way of the Globalist New World Order. I see a day in the not-too distant future, where they'll be systematically rounded up and disappeared. I pray it doesn't happen, but it looks like that's where we are headed. God help us.

Except no one justified his assassination. Just pointed out the irony that this hateful little turd was shot by a gun nut he helped to arm, but saved by a black gay woman he tried to oppress.

Not that he'll rethink his life or anything like that. That only happens in the movies.

So, supporting the NRA makes one deserve to be shot? And as to the gay woman reference... not sure where you are going with that.

Oh yes, see where the "shutting it down"go's? The dumbfucks here don't realize that it's only a matter of time before the pendulum swings back. Then it will be THEIR free speech that's considered hateful. It kind of already is. Our elected officials and media will suffer greatly for this mess they created. I can't wait.

I dunno about any "Democrats" but when Steve Scalise was shot I changed my avatar to an LSU logo (a school I have no connection with) in solidarity for his recovery, having read that both Congressional baseball teams were going to take a similar step. I kept that avatar until his condition improved and posted regular updates on his condition.

Grampa Murked U tried to float a turd-post with this same selective-memory fallacy you just used. I pointed out the same thing there. He ran away.
And the day after the shooting a HuffPost journalist said the left needs to consolidate and organize their violence better.

So your deed is void.

Again, I have nothing to do with anyone named "HuffPost". So your Composition Fallacy is void.
OK, I change my statement.

Leftists don't condemn Trump haters or Bernie fans except an anonymous user on USMB who condemned them by going out on a limb by changing his avatar to the LSU logo.

Except no one justified his assassination. Just pointed out the irony that this hateful little turd was shot by a gun nut he helped to arm, but saved by a black gay woman he tried to oppress.

Not that he'll rethink his life or anything like that. That only happens in the movies.

You did nothing but continue to demonstrate what a hateful, bitter neglected little critter you are. Don't need to rethink my life at all. You might though. You spend to much time blaming others for all your failures. You are weak joe.

You forgot he tortures puppies and hamsters.

So your deed is void.

Leftists don't condemn Trump haters or Bernie fans except an anonymous user on USMB who condemned them by going out on a limb by changing his avatar to the LSU logo.

It'll need more work.

First off I'm a Liberal not a "leftist", second I DO NOT "condemn Rump haters or Bernie fans" and I defy you to find any evidence thereof; thirdly I'm not "anonymous" -- my name, which I've never changed, appears on every post; all of which I stand by; and fourth I publicly stated I was doing so, fully aware that, just as I am not "HuffPost" but an individual, I can only act on my own behalf and that act has no relationship to anybody else, all the juvenile simplistic Composition/Association Fallacies in the world notwithstanding.

Will there be anything else today? Because I'll tell ya, I have a truckload of Bitchslap unloading right now and I'll be happy to open up a fresh case for ya.

There were hundreds of cases where crazy people went out there with guns and shot up movie-goers, school children, even one of SKKKalise fellow congressmen. And every time sensible people tried to make it harder for crazy people to get guns, Congressman SKKKalise was out there voting against even the most sensible gun control.

So he doesn't get a lot of sympathy when one of the crazy people shoots him. He had plenty of opportunties to keep crazy people from getting guns. More than the preschoolers shot at Sandy Hook did. More than the three UPS workers shot that same day by another crazy person with a gun.

The Ironic thing is that while he spent most of his career voting against civil and gay rights, even once speaking to a Klan Affiliated group, his life was saved by a black gay woman.

So your deed is void.

It'll need more work.

First off I'm a Liberal not a "leftist", second I DO NOT "condemn Rump haters or Bernie fans" and I defy you to find any evidence thereof; thirdly I'm not "anonymous" -- my name, which I've never changed, appears on every post; all of which I stand by; and fourth I publicly stated I was doing so, fully aware that, just as I am not "HuffPost" but an individual, I can only act on my own behalf and that act has no relationship to anybody else, all the juvenile simplistic Composition/Association Fallacies in the world notwithstanding.

Will there be anything else today? Because I'll tell ya, I have a truckload of Bitchslap unloading right now and I'll be happy to open up a fresh case for ya.

Matter of fact here's my underpaid worker-of-color unloading that truck right now.............

Playdoh.jpg

There were hundreds of cases where crazy people went out there with guns and shot up movie-goers, school children, even one of SKKKalise fellow congressmen. And every time sensible people tried to make it harder for crazy people to get guns, Congressman SKKKalise was out there voting against even the most sensible gun control.

So he doesn't get a lot of sympathy when one of the crazy people shoots him. He had plenty of opportunties to keep crazy people from getting guns. More than the preschoolers shot at Sandy Hook did. More than the three UPS workers shot that same day by another crazy person with a gun.

The Ironic thing is that while he spent most of his career voting against civil and gay rights, even once speaking to a Klan Affiliated group, his life was saved by a black gay woman.

First off, I know Steve, we went to HS together. I know him to be a very reasonable man. As for the KKK group, he did not know of any affiliation at the time or he would have cancelled. As for his opposition to gay marriage, he is very Catholic.

So why are the left so violent?

Forum List

Back