Scalise Was Shot by a Trump Hating, Bernie Loving Gunman Who Desired to Massacre Rep Congressmen

I can't find any Democrat condemning Trump haters or Bernie backers.

Is there a quote out there?
A person puts on a Nazi uniform. This signifies they approve of Hitler, genocide, and many other crimes against humanity.

A person states their opposition of Trump. This does NOT signify they approve of the shooting of a Republican Congressman.

Got it all straight in your head now, retard?

No. You don't. Of course you don't.

No go get back in line to be lied to some more. It's what you do and you would hate to disappoint your propaganda masters.
Do I get $5 for every call for violence against Trump I can link to? I'll set up s PayPal you can use to transfer to.
You don't get to move the goalposts, retard.

You said Trump haters and Bernie backers.

Now go get back in line to be lied to some more from your propagandists like a good little boy.
Yes. Trump haters and Bernie backers have a history of violence.

So what?

Grand Cyclops Scalise fought very hard to make sure every crazy person in America who wants a gun could get one.

And the only reason he is still alive is because an African American gay woman saved his life by putting her own in danger. Despite his fighting civil rights legislation most of his career.

Now, normally, that should be the kind of thing that should make one reflect on ones priorities. It won't. When he gets back he's going to go right back to doing the bidding of the NRA and fighting gay rights. He won't have learned a fucking thing.

Please, please, please keep hugging the terrorists, wingnut.

A person puts on a Nazi uniform. This signifies they approve of Hitler, genocide, and many other crimes against humanity.

A person states their opposition of Trump. This does NOT signify they approve of the shooting of a Republican Congressman.

No go get back in line to be lied to some more. It's what you do and you would hate to disappoint your propaganda masters.
Do I get $5 for every call for violence against Trump I can link to? I'll set up s PayPal you can use to transfer to.

Now go get back in line to be lied to some more from your propagandists like a good little boy.
So do Obama haters.

This does not rescue your logical fallacy. Sorry, tard.

All this liberal violence, of course, was egged on by Democratic politicians whose motives are even lower than the I.Q.s of their followers. Liberalfilth will never condemn violence inflicted by their side because it's what they sadistically get off on. That is Obama's real legacy: shit-stirring to satisfy his own resentful demons.
It was egged on about as much as Trump eggs on the Nazis.

So do Obama haters.

I don't remember many riots protesting Obama. Please link to them.

All this liberal violence, of course, was egged on by Democratic politicians whose motives are even lower than the I.Q.s of their followers. Liberalfilth will never condemn violence inflicted by their side because it's what they sadistically get off on. That is Obama's real legacy: shit-stirring to satisfy his own resentful demons.
It was egged on about as much as Trump eggs on the Nazis.
Link away

So do Obama haters.

Says the far left drone that support far left terrorism.

Nothing logical about the far left and you keep proving it!

So do Obama haters.

Kosh! Kosh, Kosh, Kosh.

It's been so long. This forum just isn't the same without your "far left drone" botisms peppered in amoungst the human discourse.

You are no different then a neonazi at that rally. You are exactly the same as the driver, except instead of going out and causing trouble, all you can do is talk smack from a town run by a white guy who lets blacks kill them selves by the hundred every weekend. All that said, no one shuts down your lies Joe. Your pretty sad. Chicago being so dangerous, hope one of the natives don't mistake you for a white who ain't down and shoots you or something. Likely won't be an issue for you, your type don't typically go outside, but still, cya man.

Wow, dude, so many generalizations. Okay, to start with we don't have hundreds of deaths every weekend. We maybe have 700 a year. Which we wouldn't have if they hadn't struck down our very sensible gun laws.

Second, please point out anything in my statement that was inaccurate. Thanks.

The whole statement was inaccurate. You need to stick to telling lies about being in Vietnam and getting gang raped by mormons. You are more believable that way.

So do Obama haters.

Kosh! Kosh, Kosh, Kosh.

It's been so long. This forum just isn't the same without your "far left drone" botisms peppered in amoungst the human discourse.

Can the irony be any more apparent with these far left drones?

See they support far left terrorism, it is what the far left does!

They can not prove any of their debunked far left religious dogma!

So do Obama haters.

Did you see the part where he admitted to joining the KKK? His ilk are the problem. You will never see a solution from people like him or the fat one. They only way all this stops is when folks turn the channel, and by ignoring people who do these things.

So do Obama haters.

Did you see the part where he admitted to joining the KKK? His ilk are the problem. You will never see a solution from people like him or the fat one. They only way all this stops is when folks turn the channel, and by ignoring people who do these things.
Christ, you tards are so brain damaged, you can't even get your lies right.

I said I moved among Nazis, not the KKK, idiot. And I certainly didn't join them.

When you tell lies, makes sure the person you are bearing false witness against is dead first. Like Seth Rich.

Asshole.

So do Obama haters.

I said I moved among Nazis, not the KKK, idiot. And I certainly didn't join them.

When you tell lies, makes sure the person you are bearing false witness against is dead first. Like Seth Rich.

Asshole.

Another irony filled post from a far left drone!

Please show where you have condemned the far left terrorism!

So do Obama haters.

Asshole.

Another irony filled post from a far left drone!

Please show where you have condemned the far left terrorism!
Or Islamic terrorism or Palestinian terrorism without a BUT attached.

I dunno about any "Democrats" and I don't get the connection with "Rump haters" or "Bernie backers" or why they would need "condemniing" :dunno: ------ but when Steve Scalise was shot I changed my avatar to an LSU logo (a school I have no connection with) in solidarity for his recovery, having read that both Congressional baseball teams were going to take a similar step. I kept that avatar until his condition improved and posted regular updates on his condition.

Grampa Murked U tried to float a turd-post with this same selective-memory fallacy you just used. I pointed out the same thing there. He ran away.

I dunno about any "Democrats" but when Steve Scalise was shot I changed my avatar to an LSU logo (a school I have no connection with) in solidarity for his recovery, having read that both Congressional baseball teams were going to take a similar step. I kept that avatar until his condition improved and posted regular updates on his condition.

Grampa Murked U tried to float a turd-post with this same selective-memory fallacy you just used. I pointed out the same thing there. He ran away.
And the day after the shooting a HuffPost journalist said the left needs to consolidate and organize their violence better.

So your deed is void.

So do Obama haters.

Asshole.

Hey, you have been conflating the two since the beginning, and you are just now cleaning up your lies. You are a sad thing if the likes of white supremacist dump your ass. I hear Springer is coming back. Maybe you can get play there?

Forum List

Back