Scalise Was Shot by a Trump Hating, Bernie Loving Gunman Who Desired to Massacre Rep Congressmen

Big difference between Trump and Bernie. Literally as soon as Sanders found out that the guy worked on his campaign, Sanders came out and said he didn't condone the violence. Trump didn't do that.

Or you could answer me... what have I done to affect gay marriage? What could I do to affect it?

well, you keep voting in assholes like Steve Scalise.

I was shocked by the moral equivalencies and support offered by leftists to the Scalise shooter. Shocked.

Except nobody did that, but never mind.

Steve Scalise has nothing to say about gay marriage... he's a U.S. Senator, not state. He has no say in the matter.

Or you could answer me... what have I done to affect gay marriage? What could I do to affect it?

well, you keep voting in assholes like Steve Scalise.

I was shocked by the moral equivalencies and support offered by leftists to the Scalise shooter. Shocked.

Except nobody did that, but never mind.

For the record, where I live, it is legal... oddly, not in New Orleans though. Matter of fact, Orleans Parish is the ONLY parish where it is still illegal.. seems Scalise isn't doing a very good job of banning same sex marriage.

Steve Scalise has nothing to say about gay marriage... he's a U.S. Senator, not state. He has no say in the matter.

Actually, he's a Congressman....

As Steve Scalise recovers he needs to open his mind

May of 2008 he wrote a constitutional amendment to protect marriage between a man and a woman. Two years later, he voted against repealing “Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell.” And in 2013, he supported legislation that would make the state definition of marriage supersede the federal definition, effectively shrinking gay rights.

The site adds: “As a member of the Louisiana State Legislature, Congressman Scalise authored a similar amendment to the Louisiana Constitution that protects traditional marriage.”

So a Homophobe Gun rights supporter is shot by a gun nut and saved by a gay woman.

Forum List

Back