Saudi Arabia Cares More About Their Citizens Than Biden Does About Americans

The Saudis are using methods we should be using on our own borders.

I do hope the Saudis are dealing with anyone they find who made it through in the same way.

There is no such thing as functionally linked to Africa. The Saudis will correctly gun down every African trying to break into the country and save the kingdom from black riots. They should be emulated.
The saudis are not dark complexioned for a MYSTERIOUS REASON. The Bedouins
of "ARABIA" were engaged in SLAVE TRADE using Africa as their harvest land for
THOUSANDS OF YEARS. They even colonized parts of Africa (besides extensive
conquest and exploitation) The term "ARABIA" is actually kinda vague as is the term
"arab" Historically Yemen is PART OF ARABIA (well--that's semantics) On the
basis of a bizarre pre-occupation with lineage and COLOR you come off being sorta "ARAB" yourself. ROFLMAO @'black riots'

Saudi arabia is FUNCTIONALLY linked to Africa and as to the issue of INVASION--
learn a bit of history of the GLORIOUS ISLAMIC AGE OF CONQUEST. Saudi arabia
OWES Africa BIG. Good of you to use the apt term "ARAB WORLD"
Suradie disagrees-----I am not sure with what------the "arab world" ---uhm
'medically' demonstrates an aphorism from the talmud---which is---roughly--
"when men and women are together, there WILL BE SEX" A good marker is
the prevalence of SICKLE CELL disease and trait in Saudi arabia

conquest and exploitation) The term "ARABIA" is actually kinda vague as is the term
basis of a bizarre pre-occupation with lineage and COLOR you come off being sorta "ARAB" yourself. ROFLMAO @'black riots'
Nothing you cite imposes any obligation on the part of Saudi Arabia to accept African invaders. Not one thing.

so much for the glorious concept of the LOVING BROTHERHOOD OF THE UMMAH
Ohhh you think because they are Muslims they should be allowed in. The Islamic brotherhood. No. It doesn't work that way. Muslims fight one another all the time. The Africans have not made themselves acceptable anywhere they have gone. They have caused crime and riots. The Sauds show remarkable wisdom in stopping them by any and all means.

Ohhh you think because they are Muslims they should be allowed in. The Islamic brotherhood. No. It doesn't work that way. Muslims fight one another all the time. The Africans have not made themselves acceptable anywhere they have gone. They have caused crime and riots. The Sauds show remarkable wisdom in stopping them by any and all means.
visit a mosque and repeat that ^^^^^ statement

visit a mosque and repeat that ^^^^^ statement
I have taken instruction at a friend's mosque. Wars between Muslim factions occur all the time and you are certainly familiar with Ashura. Loyalty is to the family, the clan, the tribe. and then to Islam when confronting infidels. Have you romanticized Islam?

I have taken instruction at a friend's mosque. Wars between Muslim factions occur all the time and you are certainly familiar with Ashura. Loyalty is to the family, the clan, the tribe. and then to Islam when confronting infidels. Have you romanticized Islam?
read the koran----it's even more amusing

Six of them may not have been Saudis since they used stolen identification. OBL hated the Saudis because they revoked his citizenship in 1994.
Osama LOVED ISLAM ----and Saudi Arabia just was not ISLAMIC enough
for him. SO ....... he traveled to Afghanistan to help the Taliban Pakistanis
create UTOPIA. Pakistanis were very proud of the Taliban and Osama
well---that was in the 1990s

read the koran----it's even more amusing
I have a Koran. A Pakistani friend was visiting Saudi Arabia and mentioned to the Imam that a friend had expressed interest in learning more about Islam. He brought me a Koran inscribed as a gift from King Mohammed bin Salman El Saud. He also brought me a burqua so I could experience what Muslim women go through.

Osama LOVED ISLAM ----and Saudi Arabia just was not ISLAMIC enough
for him. SO ....... he traveled to Afghanistan to help the Taliban Pakistanis
create UTOPIA. Pakistanis were very proud of the Taliban and Osama
well---that was in the 1990s
Saudi Arabia stripped Osama of his citizenship and his family disowned him. He had no place to go.

I have a Koran. A Pakistani friend was visiting Saudi Arabia and mentioned to the Imam that a friend had expressed interest in learning more about Islam. He brought me a Koran inscribed as a gift from King Mohammed bin Salman El Saud. He also brought me a burqua so I could experience what Muslim women go through.
anyone can obtain a koran from the Saudi arabia embassy. HOWEVER there are
korans all over the USA----I have several copies from various translators----you can
find them in book dumps----where people dump their unwanted books and invite
the world "take whatever you want" The Pickthal version is easiest reading ---I had
the soft cover pocket style version---the Yusuf Ali version is most impressive---two volumes and very impressive binding

Saudi Arabia stripped Osama of his citizenship and his family disowned him. He had no place to go.
He has no place to go??? He did very well in both Afghanistan and Pakistan.
The Yemenis loved him (he had relatives there) He also had a whole bunch
of wives and kids

He has no place to go??? He did very well in both Afghanistan and Pakistan.
The Yemenis loved him (he had relatives there) He also had a whole bunch
of wives and kids
When Saud threw him out, Osama went to the Sudan. The Sudanese actually contacted Bill Clinton and offered to hold him so he could be arrested for the Embassy bombings. Clinton said that the lawyers told him not to. Let him go. That's when he went to Pakistan.

Most Saudis are not dark skinned. They are light olive. .. especially in the interior. Bedouin are dark on their faces and hands because of the sun. You only find mixed race Saudis in pockets along the coast where they intermarried with East Africans.

They are classified as Caucasian and are no darker than Middle Eastern Jews.

When Saud threw him out, Osama went to the Sudan. The Sudanese actually contacted Bill Clinton and offered to hold him so he could be arrested for the Embassy bombings. Clinton said that the lawyers told him not to. Let him go. That's when he went to Pakistan.

That's not true. Afghanistan told Clinton they would turn OBL over if they had proof.

northern Sudan would be a receptive place for him-----probably as good as
was Afghanistan and Pakistan

Forum List

Back