Saudi Arabia Cares More About Their Citizens Than Biden Does About Americans

Damn the Constitution and their nixing of cruel and unusual punishment, it looks like you need to move to Saudi Arabia.
No, it is a national security issue, not a civil liberties issue. I have told you before to put down the damn bong.

Everyone has the right to a better life. You are all descended from refugees. You should understand that.
BTW, where is this "right to a better life" found at? What is the source? Can you point me to the book of natural law or some other convenience (and fake) source of this "right"? Numb nuts!

Maybe stop turning their nations into narco states to fuel US drug habits. That might persuade them to stay put.
Who are you talking about? The USA? Even if this is true and not some idiotic leftist narrative (which it is), it absolutely does not follow that we should destroy our nation by letting them all come here. That is both illogical and stupid. WTF is wrong with you? You are 100% emotion and ZERO logic, numbnuts.

You really are a limited peasant.
You failed and/or refused to answer my question and identity the source law for your proposition that every human being as a "right" to improve their lives. It's ok, though, because as we both know, there is no authority for your proposition. It is more emotive (i.e., irrational) bullshit from a bullshitter that has no basis in fact or reason.

The Nazis for all their faults are better than democrats.

I have a degree in History. My son has two. Between the two of us we cannot recall a national leader that ever imported an army to kill off the existing population. The Nazis, no matter how deranged and depraved did not hate the German people.

They did preserve German
They stay the fuck out of here.

Never thought I EVER say that America is more oppressive and corrupt than China or SA

Joe Biden could give a RATS ASS about American citizens. Governors are taking control of Border states ( since Biden is too stupid, inept and just wants the illegals for votes,) so the governors in Border states are going to build their own walls.

yes---they are desperate people----and MUSLIMS no less
Surada---why do you disagree with my statement that Ethiopians fleeing
war-torn Ethiopia are both muslims and desperate to get out of that really
messed up country? I cannot imagine how anyone could justify SHOOTING
them

Forum List

Back