Saudi Arabia Cares More About Their Citizens Than Biden Does About Americans

surada , I frequently agree with you on aspects of U.S. politics and culture, but I think you tend to instinctively and wrongly defend the Saudi petro-state monarchy.

I recall you once said you had personal experiences living there, whereas I have none. But I suspect your personal experiences may be leading you to draw wrong conclusions about that society overall.

Also, for the life of me I don’t see why you even bother to engage in petty off-topic disputes with some of the ignorant lunatics here.

Just my opinion and gut feeling ... Of course you are free to ignore or disagree with everything I say. I do mostly respect your intelligence and …“common sense.” :)

Most Saudis are not dark skinned. They are light olive. .. especially in the interior. Bedouin are dark on their faces and hands because of the sun. You only find mixed race Saudis in pockets along the coast where they intermarried with East Africans.

They are classified as Caucasian and are no darker than Middle Eastern Jews.
depends on the "class" Arab society is very CASTE like----darker skinned
persons are disdained and marginalized and considered less "marriageable" The koran makes a big issue of Muhummad's LIGHT SKIN. Indians, Middle easterners
and Pakistanis and Afghanis are all classified as Caucasian----race designation
has virtually no meaning in homo sapiens . Black as night Dravidians from
India are also Caucasian. For population tracing even Linguistics beats
skin color and DNA beats all. DNA---like prevalence of single allele mutations --
like sickle trait are far better markers than skin color. HOWEVER skin color has
a very marked effect on CLASS in caste societies thru differential
marriageability

That's not true. Afghanistan told Clinton they would turn OBL over if they had proof.
The Afghani offer to release Bin Laden came with stipulations and a demand
for absolute proof that Bin Laden was directly involved in the 9-11-01
terrorism----it was an example of islamic humor The rulers were very
protective of Osama and attempted a weird kind of phishing attempt to
gain classified information

depends on the "class" Arab society is very CASTE like----darker skinned
persons are disdained and marginalized and considered less "marriageable" The koran makes a big issue of Muhummad's LIGHT SKIN. Indians, Middle easterners
and Pakistanis and Afghanis are all classified as Caucasian----race designation
has virtually no meaning in homo sapiens . Black as night Dravidians from
India are also Caucasian. For population tracing even Linguistics beats
skin color and DNA beats all. DNA---like prevalence of single allele mutations --
like sickle trait are far better markers than skin color. HOWEVER skin color has
a very marked effect on CLASS in caste societies thru differential
marriageability

You're an idiot. Look at Prince Bandar.

You're an idiot. Look at Prince Bandar.
what about him? He is a "prince" He seems to have blue eyes SO?
do you know what it takes to have blue eyes----it's gotta be from both
maternal and paternal lines. What is your point----you decided to
evaluate population genetics based on ONE "prince"? WAY TO GO...!!!!!!!

The Afghani offer to release Bin Laden came with stipulations and a demand
for absolute proof that Bin Laden was directly involved in the 9-11-01
terrorism----it was an example of islamic humor The rulers were very
protective of Osama and attempted a weird kind of phishing attempt to
gain classified information
surada disagree-----I have no idea with WHAT

Border security. No matter how you slice it, people are going to die. They will die in their arduous trek to the country they seek to brazenly and illegally enter. Traffickers and smugglers will kill them and anyone who stands in their way. The sleaze-fuck element in the migrant caravans will kill, rape and rob people in the county they invaded. They will bring death along with their illegal drugs. When you consider this (all of this), you must craft border security on the well-made assumption that people are going to die. The ONLY way to keep people from dying is to prevented them from coming. For example, we could close ALL immigration. Then we could cut off ALL public handouts so Americans will have to take the jobs we usually reserve for the migrants. They can put down their fucking bongs for 10 hours a day to pick strawberries. It is patently unfair that human waste leech off the taxpaying public and give nothing in exchange. I am talking about the little powder puff Gen-Y faggots too; the ones who feel they are entitled to prosper without putting in the time. Every last white TikTok user out there should be picking melons and strawberries for $2.00/hr. But I digress.

I am not saying that the Saudi model of border enforcement is the best. But it is certainly not the worst. After they whack enough scumbags the bulk will stop coming. In the end, I guarantee you that the net loss of life will diminish as a direct and proximate result of the border guards gunning these mad dogs down. In fact, the more they mow down, the more lives they will save, as the bigger the atrocity, the more media coverage there is. If all the UN groups and anti-American pro-immigrant groups REALLY wanted to save lives, then they would be advocating for the U.S. to patrolling our southern border with Hueys armed with mini-guns and incendiary explosive devices, among other tactics. But they are not interested in saving lives. They are interested in diluting the American state and, thereby, dissolving the American nation. And if it takes millions of the peasants to die in order for their narratives to work, then so be it, in their eyes.

I, on the other hand, want to preserve our republic AND prevent the necessary loss of life. With immigrants, we do this by killing the fuckers that illegally cross our borders. They word will get back to the masses and they will stop coming. This is not to say that they cannot come here legally, or apply for asylum the correct way (meaning they have to apply in a country contiguous to the shit-hole they crawled out of). They just cannot fucking cross our borders illegally. If they obey the fucking law, then nothing happens. If they break the law, then there will be consequences. What is wrong with that?

They main problem is that we are encouraging these fuckers to come here because they are doing so with no consequence. They are even being assisted in coming here by anti-American interests. But they are dropping like flies due to a number of reasons. So, let's stop them from coming here. There is no war going on in their countries. There is no famine. They are just poor, and that is not a valid reason for asylum.

KSA closed the border with Yemen in 1999 and 2000. I was there. They also moved villages on the border back 20 kilometers... and took in million Yemeni refugees.

what about him? He is a "prince" He seems to have blue eyes SO?
do you know what it takes to have blue eyes----it's gotta be from both
maternal and paternal lines. What is your point----you decided to
evaluate population genetics based on ONE "prince"? WAY TO GO...!!!!!!!

His mother was a slave girl.

Forum List

Back