Saturday

The Constitution binds the states to the federal authority of the Constitution via the Supremacy Clause. Lincoln was bound as President, by the Constitution, to hold the states thus accountable.
So, you are saying, secession was illegal?

Of course it was/is.
That was ruled on by the SC AFTER it was all said and done. Have you ever heard of the principle of legality?

The Supremacy Clause of the Constitution, which the states bound themselves to when they ratified the Constitution,
effectively outlaws secession.
But it wasn't law so how does that apply?

The Constitution was/is the supreme law of the land.

Of course it was/is.
That was ruled on by the SC AFTER it was all said and done. Have you ever heard of the principle of legality?

The Supremacy Clause of the Constitution, which the states bound themselves to when they ratified the Constitution,

No shit dummy
You call this losing? :rofl:

Yes Lincoln was our first president who bastardized the constitution into something horrific. He is responsible for 850k dead Americans and destruction of half the nation. His philosophy was I will kill you and destroy your property to keep you in the Union.

Yet...millions of Americans consider him a great president. Further proof that the ruling class can pretty much get away with anything.
A lot of Russians still think Stalin was
A great leader.

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Will be the anniversary of lincolns assassination.
Lincoln was a bloody tyrant. He shredded the rule of law to do what HE wanted to do. If that's not tyranny, nothing is.
But don't get me wrong, I hate he got assassinated. I have never wished that on one of our presidents. But he pushed it.
too bad he didn't wipe out all of those southern redneck traitors,,,world would be a lot better now

Bullshit. Your posting history says otherwise.
I bet you do! Let me guess, I LOVE slavery, right? [emoji38]
No, you LOVE ASSASSINATIONS. especially if it's

Not Your President.

If Donald Trump is Not Your President.
Than this is NOT YOUR COUNTRY.
And you are NOT OUR CITIZEN.

Get the phuck out of my USA!
:rofl: you dilapidated bag of dumbfuck. This has nothing to do with Trump. get the fuck outta here.
My posting history says I want trump to be murdered?
You are a goddamn idiot.
If I am wrong, I am wrong, but I have seen people calling for President Trump's Impeachment and even Assassination before he was even sworn in, and I am not happy about it. So I do not trust anyone's Intentions.

Lincoln had no choice. An attempt at ending slavery failed when previously Crown Loyalist Southern (Dem) slave owning states, said they would not join The Union if they did not get to keep their slaves. The original draft of our founding documents abolished slavery. We had to remove that to satisfy The South.

So we compromised on that, and put a limit on it, and a schedule to phase it out. Eventually we got to the point of granting states to territories on a 1 for 1 basis. Slave State & Free State. We had all kinds of issues between the States because of this as we tried to slowly phase out slavery.

Little skirmishes broke out all over the place between Free States and Slave states, and Abolitionists and Slavers. That single issue we compromised on to get The Crown Loyalist States to join the Union caused friction and strife for decades.

Exactly what is a president to do in a CIVIL WAR, with a country's own citizens killing each other? Brother against Brother, State Against State, and then finally The South Seceding From The Union?

Do you think Lincoln should have just let them go, when every type of compromise and negotiations failed to phase out The South's Appetite for Slave Labor?
Saying Lincoln "had no choice" is like the wife beater saying "she made me do it." Yeah, if the southern states insisted on their constitutional rights, then Lincoln couldn't make them do what he wanted .

If the Union states didn't like the bargain they signed up for, they shouln't have signed it. They don't get to change the terms of the deal after the fact.
Lincoln was a bloody tyrant. He shredded the rule of law to do what HE wanted to do. If that's not tyranny, nothing is.
But don't get me wrong, I hate he got assassinated. I have never wished that on one of our presidents. But he pushed it.
Phuck Off Troll. I have cut you enough slack. You are on IGNORE you piece of shit. I know where you are going with all of this.
I bet you do! Let me guess, I LOVE slavery, right? [emoji38]

Not Your President.

:rofl: you dilapidated bag of dumbfuck. This has nothing to do with Trump. get the fuck outta here.

Last edited:
I believe Friday, not Saturday, would be the anniversary Lincoln's assassination. He was shot on the evening of the 14th and died the next morning on the 15th.

upload_2017-4-13_19-43-54.png

Lincoln either had to do what he did, or resign, if he was to be legitimate and faithful to his oath.
Faithful to his oath? LMAO
That includes following the Constitution.
Sheer fucking genius!

The Constitution binds the states to the federal authority of the Constitution via the Supremacy Clause. Lincoln was bound as President, by the Constitution, to hold the states thus accountable.
No it does't.

Wrong again.

Lincoln either had to do what he did, or resign, if he was to be legitimate and faithful to his oath.
Sheer fucking genius!

Of course it was/is.
NOT.

Sheer fucking genius!

Of course it was/is.

Wrong.

too bad he didn't wipe out all of those southern redneck traitors,,,world would be a lot better now

There is nothing more astounding to me than some supposedly "compassionate" left-winger displaying such blatant bloodlust and hatred for his fellow Americans.

Of course it was/is.

That wins the DUMBEST post of the day.

To think the Constitution is abided by, is laughable and bordering on insane.

Today...the law of the land is whatever the ruling elites want it to be.

Of course it was/is.

Then you support anarchy. How's that work, exactly?

Of course it was/is.

Wrong.

Then you tell us how a state could secede without violating the Supremacy Clause.

Then you support anarchy. How's that work, exactly?
Funny. Anarchy by the elites is exactly what you support.

LOL. The Civil War is not over; it rages on in the breast of southern men. Wackadoodles, all of you.

Phuck Off Troll. I have cut you enough slack. You are on IGNORE you piece of shit. I know where you are going with all of this.
I bet you do! Let me guess, I LOVE slavery, right? :lol:

Not Your President.

dilapidated bag of dumbfuck….yeouch!!!!!

Bullshit. Your posting history says otherwise.
My posting history says I want trump to be murdered?
You are a goddamn idiot.
If I am wrong, I am wrong, but I have seen people calling for President Trump's Impeachment and even Assassination before he was even sworn in, and I am not happy about it. So I do not trust anyone's Intentions.

Lincoln had no choice. An attempt at ending slavery failed when previously Crown Loyalist Southern (Dem) slave owning states, said they would not join The Union if they did not get to keep their slaves. The original draft of our founding documents abolished slavery. We had to remove that to satisfy The South.

So we compromised on that, and put a limit on it, and a schedule to phase it out. Eventually we got to the point of granting states to territories on a 1 for 1 basis. Slave State & Free State. We had all kinds of issues between the States because of this as we tried to slowly phase out slavery.

Little skirmishes broke out all over the place between Free States and Slave states, and Abolitionists and Slavers. That single issue we compromised on to get The Crown Loyalist States to join the Union caused friction and strife for decades.

Exactly what is a president to do in a CIVIL WAR, with a country's own citizens killing each other. Brother against Brother, State Against State, and then finally The South Seceding From The Union?

Do you think Lincoln should have just let them go, when every type of compromise and negotiations failed to phase out The South's Appetite for Slave Labor?
Of course you are wrong.
I didn't read the rest. I just assumed you were justifying tyranny. Just like Stalinists still do to this day.

I am not justifying Tyranny. You are Justifying The Tyranny of Open Rebellion against The RULE OF LAW.
The Southern Dem Institution of Slavery was being Phased out, LAWFULLY, as was agreed upon when The Constitution was signed, and the associated documents signed with it, to put a scheduled phase out of slavery in action.

The South did not want to abide by these agreements which was THE LAW of THE LAND. THE SOUTH HAD BECOME A SANCTUARY FOR SLAVERS. They were in violation of THE LAW.

And then they declared WAR ON THE US when they ceded the UNION.
seceding from the union isn't a declaration of war. That's preposterous. You can justify it hwo you like, it wont change him being a tyrant.
TN had originally voted to be in Union until that fucker starting shredding the rule of law. Especially with his Maryland bullshit.
Weird, That's where Booth was from :D
koshergrl speaks highly of you TNHarley so I will keep you off my iggy list for now.

You should study this list however and make sure you avoid these problems:

List of fallacies - Wikipedia

I was planning on going to the theater tonight.

Bad idea?
Anytime anyone goes out into public they are taking a risk.

Of course staying at home involves the risk of house fire, which is on the list of things that kills people everywhere too.

Yes Lincoln was our first president who bastardized the constitution into something horrific. He is responsible for 850k dead Americans and destruction of half the nation. His philosophy was I will kill you and destroy your property to keep you in the Union.

Yet...millions of Americans consider him a great president. Further proof that the ruling class can pretty much get away with anything.
The union was an option for each state once. Thats it bud. One time. Nothing was more important to our founders than the union. It was to be the source of the continents security and prosperity. Check this out man: there were federalists and anti federalist. Our founders were mostly federalists. Both parties put out papers defending their positions. Basically, the federalists won and the bill of rights was the demand of the anti federalists as a compromise in coming to an agreement. Go read their papers before spouting off with your opt out nonsense. No offence man, your position is a common one but wrong.

Sent from my LGMS550 using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Forum List

Back