Saturday

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2012
Will be the anniversary of lincolns assassination.
Lincoln was a bloody tyrant. He shredded the rule of law to do what HE wanted to do. If that's not tyranny, nothing is.
But don't get me wrong, I hate he got assassinated. I have never wished that on one of our presidents. But he pushed it.

Lincoln was a bloody tyrant. He shredded the rule of law to do what HE wanted to do. If that's not tyranny, nothing is.
But don't get me wrong, I hate he got assassinated. I have never wished that on one of our presidents. But he pushed it.
Phuck Off Troll. I have cut you enough slack. You are on IGNORE you piece of shit. I know where you are going with all of this.

Yes Lincoln was our first president who bastardized the constitution into something horrific. He is responsible for 850k dead Americans and destruction of half the nation. His philosophy was I will kill you and destroy your property to keep you in the Union.

Yet...millions of Americans consider him a great president. Further proof that the ruling class can pretty much get away with anything.

Phuck Off Troll. I have cut you enough slack. You are on IGNORE you piece of shit. I know where you are going with all of this.
Where is he going?

I bet you do! Let me guess, I LOVE slavery, right? :lol:

No, you LOVE ASSASSINATIONS. especially if it's

Not Your President.

If Donald Trump is Not Your President.
Then this is NOT YOUR COUNTRY.
And you are NOT OUR CITIZEN.

Get the phuck out of my USA!

Not Your President.

Than this is NOT YOUR COUNTRY.

:rofl: you dilapidated bag of dumbfuck. This has nothing to do with Trump. get the fuck outta here.

I think termites are eating tree from the inside out

Not Your President.

:rofl: you dilapidated bag of dumbfuck. This has nothing to do with Trump. get the fuck outta here.
Bullshit. Your posting history says otherwise.

Last edited:

Not Your President.

My posting history says I want trump to be murdered?
You are a goddamn idiot.

Not Your President.

You are a goddamn idiot.
If I am wrong, I am wrong, but I have seen people calling for President Trump's Impeachment and even Assassination before he was even sworn in, and I am not happy about it. So I do not trust anyone's Intentions.

Lincoln had no choice. An attempt at ending slavery failed when previously Crown Loyalist Southern (Dem) slave owning states, said they would not join The Union if they did not get to keep their slaves. The original draft of our founding documents abolished slavery. We had to remove that to satisfy The South.

So we compromised on that, and put a limit on it, and a schedule to phase it out. Eventually we got to the point of granting states to territories on a 1 for 1 basis. Slave State & Free State. We had all kinds of issues between the States because of this as we tried to slowly phase out slavery.

Little skirmishes broke out all over the place between Free States and Slave states, and Abolitionists and Slavers. That single issue we compromised on to get The Crown Loyalist States to join the Union caused friction and strife for decades.

Exactly what is a president to do in a CIVIL WAR, with a country's own citizens killing each other? Brother against Brother, State Against State, and then finally The South Seceding From The Union?

Do you think Lincoln should have just let them go, when every type of compromise and negotiations failed to phase out The South's Appetite for Slave Labor?

Last edited:

Not Your President.

You are a goddamn idiot.
He also has x-ray vision, since he said you were going on IGNORE.
Yesterday was also the anniversary of Firing on Fort Sumter.

Not Your President.

You are a goddamn idiot.
If I am wrong, I am wrong, but I have seen people calling for President Trump's Impeachment and even Assassination before he was even sworn in, and I am not happy about it. So I do not trust anyone's Intentions.

Lincoln had no choice. An attempt at ending slavery failed when previously Crown Loyalist Southern (Dem) slave owning states, said they would not join The Union if they did not get to keep their slaves. The original draft of our founding documents abolished slavery. We had to remove that to satisfy The South.

So we compromised on that, and put a limit on it, and a schedule to phase it out. Eventually we got to the point of granting states to territories on a 1 for 1 basis. Slave State & Free State. We had all kinds of issues between the States because of this as we tried to slowly phase out slavery.

Little skirmishes broke out all over the place between Free States and Slave states, and Abolitionists and Slavers. That single issue we compromised on to get The Crown Loyalist States to join the Union caused friction and strife for decades.

Exactly what is a president to do in a CIVIL WAR, with a country's own citizens killing each other. Brother against Brother, State Against State, and then finally The South Seceding From The Union?

Do you think Lincoln should have just let them go, when every type of compromise and negotiations failed to phase out The South's Appetite for Slave Labor?
Of course you are wrong.
I didn't read the rest. I just assumed you were justifying tyranny. Just like Stalinists still do to this day.

Not Your President.

You are a goddamn idiot.

Exactly what is a president to do in a CIVIL WAR, with a country's own citizens killing each other. Brother against Brother, State Against State, and then finally The South Seceding From The Union?

Of course you are wrong.
I didn't read the rest. I just assumed you were justifying tyranny. Just like Stalinists still do to this day.

I am not justifying Tyranny. You are Justifying The Tyranny of Open Rebellion against The RULE OF LAW.
The Southern Dem Institution of Slavery was being Phased out, LAWFULLY, as was agreed upon when The Constitution was signed, and the associated documents signed with it, to put a scheduled phase out of slavery in action.

The South did not want to abide by these agreements which was THE LAW of THE LAND. THE SOUTH HAD BECOME A SANCTUARY FOR SLAVERS. They were in violation of THE LAW.

And then they declared WAR ON THE US when they ceded the UNION.

Do you know what none of you morons talk about? The fact that when the war was over, that the US Government still considered Confederates Citizens.

There were some tough times after that, but we folded them back in to THE UNION, and restored all of the full rights of Citizenship to The South.

But you want to talk about War and Tyranny? Exactly what kind of due process is an Enemy Combatant due wearing a foreign uniform, and flying a foreign flag and shooting musket balls past your head, or in to your head if you are so unfortunate?

You cross the line from being a citizen with full rights, to being an enemy combatant and different rules apply.

Not Your President.

You are a goddamn idiot.

The Confederacy tried to reach a compromise with Lincoln many times, to avoid war. They offered to pay their share of the national debt and pay for all federal installations within the Confederacy. Lincoln refused to meet with them and essentially told them to fuck off.

In his first inaugural he essentially said, you can have your slavery and we will even make it part of the Constitution, but you must pay federal tariffs or we will murder you and destroy your property.

Was that horrible war worth 850k dead Americans, lives of the living destroyed, untold amount of property destroyed?

Why is it that only the USA had a horrific war to end slavery, when slavery existed in many parts of the world and in most western hemisphere nations? Because Dishonest Abe wanted war...remember?...War is the health of the state...and Lincoln demanded a very healthy state.

Not Your President.

You are a goddamn idiot.

The Confederacy tried to reach a compromise with Lincoln many times, to avoid war. They offered to pay their share of the national debt and pay for all federal installations within the Confederacy. Lincoln refused to meet with them and essentially told them to fuck off.

In his first inaugural he essentially said, you can have your slavery and we will even make it part of the Constitution, but you must pay federal tariffs or we will murder you and destroy your property.

Was that horrible war worth 850k dead Americans, lives of the living destroyed, untold amount of property destroyed?

Why is it that only the USA had a horrific war to end slavery, when slavery existed in many parts of the world and in most western hemisphere nations? Because Dishonest Abe wanted war...remember?...War is the health of the state...and Lincoln demanded a very healthy state.
You're crazy.

The South had already seceded before Lincoln took office and Buchanan did nothing about it.

Welcome to my iggy list moron.

You are a goddamn idiot.

Of course you are wrong.

I am not justifying Tyranny. You are Justifying The Tyranny of Open Rebellion against The RULE OF LAW.
The Southern Dem Institution of Slavery was being Phased out, LAWFULLY, as was agreed upon when The Constitution was signed, and the associated documents signed with it, to put a scheduled phase out of slavery in action.

The South did not want to abide by these agreements which was THE LAW of THE LAND. THE SOUTH HAD BECOME A SANCTUARY FOR SLAVERS. They were in violation of THE LAW.

And then they declared WAR ON THE US when they ceded the UNION.
seceding from the union isn't a declaration of war. That's preposterous. You can justify it hwo you like, it wont change him being a tyrant.
TN had originally voted to be in Union until that fucker starting shredding the rule of law. Especially with his Maryland bullshit.
Weird, That's where Booth was from :D

You are a goddamn idiot.

You're crazy.

The South had already seceded before Lincoln took office and Buchanan did nothing about it.

Oh brother are ignorant. You have wrong as usual.

You are a goddamn idiot.

You're crazy.

The "south" officially seceded after his election and before his inauguration. I believe it was in December. And that was only one state.

Forum List

Back