New USMB poll

Do you support war with Syria

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.
The Left actually wants war with Syria.

You wonder why?

So they can now change gears from the Lie of "RUSSIAN COLLUSION" to "TRUMP IS TRYING TO START WWIII"

It's disgusting the levels of depravity The Left is willing to go to just to hold power in Washington.

The Russian Collusion lie-strategy did not win them the election. It's played out, and backfired in their face, so they have moved on to other ideas in how to trash The President every chance they get.

This is just one of the many attempts they will engage in to do that very thing.

North Korea is far more of a worry than Syria atm. The Chinese have moved 150,000 troops to their border with North Korea. They do this to ensure that if war comes... there will be no movement of Koreans into China.

Syria is now almost a no fly zone for the US and both the US and China are talking Nuclear removal while the US is talking removal of Kim first ...

I know there is no war guys. We had a poll in 2013 that said almost 180 people said no and 7 or 8 said yes. I was wanting to know if that had changed any.

China moving troops to their border with N.Korea is probably to ensure that if there is an invasion by S.Korea supported by the USA that China will be prepared.

The dominoes are as follows:

1 - fat boy Kim launches more missile tests;

2 - USN strikes N.Korea with missiles;

3 - fat boy Kim launches arty barrage against S.Korea in retaliation;

4 - S.Korea launches invasion of N.Korea in reprisal.

Sh!t is about to hit the fan big-time on the Korean Peninsula !!!

The Syrian missile strike just makes Trump look tough.

Syria cannot retaliate however now Russian-US relations have gone sour as a result.

I question whether nk is actually a threat. I think that fat head just talks shit. But he is extremely dumb.. Supposed to fire missiles soon. Guess we will find out

Do you support war with Syria?
Except we are already at war with Syria. When Obama dropped the first bomb on Syrian targets, every definition of war was fulfilled.

so Obama did it Trump can do it ...

I thought all the Trump Drones wanted a better President than they had with Obama, but they settle for the same.

snark ~
Obama started wars four wars with nations that were no threat to America, Trump is still waiting for his turn.
Libya
Yemen
Syria
Somalia

Except we are already at war with Syria. When Obama dropped the first bomb on Syrian targets, every definition of war was fulfilled.

I thought all the Trump Drones wanted a better President than they had with Obama, but they settle for the same.

snark ~
Obama started wars four wars with nations that were no threat to America, Trump is still waiting for his turn.
Libya
Yemen
Syria
Somalia

and you're not holding Trump to higher standards than Obama.

good to know.

snark ~
Libya
Yemen
Syria
Somalia

and you're not holding Trump to higher standards than Obama.

good to know.
Yes, I look forward to Trump using government agencies as political weapons, making laws with EO's, and spying on Americans so he can leak information at critical points in elections.

snark ~
or not, we got a president that cares for American Citizens. Big difference to Barry.

Absolutely not!
Nobody needs that!
icon_sad.gif

There's already a war in Syria and all the most powerful Nations should do something to end this war
nodding.gif

Forum List

Back