Saturday

Will be the anniversary of lincolns assassination.
Lincoln was a bloody tyrant. He shredded the rule of law to do what HE wanted to do. If that's not tyranny, nothing is.
But don't get me wrong, I hate he got assassinated. I have never wished that on one of our presidents. But he pushed it.

Still celebrating those traitor confederates?
Nope. I am just blasting Lincoln for being a tyrant. Just because I don't like tyrants, doesn't mean I appreciate the other side. Get your head out of your ass, son.

That was quite some time ago, probably safe to say we all missed that party. Although, what's next? Do you want to rename the Lincoln Memorial, maybe ban pennies? The whole concept seems to be irrelevant to today.
Its just close to the anniversary of the first assassination of a US President

Lincoln was a bloody tyrant. He shredded the rule of law to do what HE wanted to do. If that's not tyranny, nothing is.
But don't get me wrong, I hate he got assassinated. I have never wished that on one of our presidents. But he pushed it.

Didn't our founders shred the rule of law to a comparable degree?

Phuck Off Troll. I have cut you enough slack. You are on IGNORE you piece of shit. I know where you are going with all of this.

Phunny stuphph.

what do you mean?

what do you mean?

Is armed rebellion against the legitimate government legal?

what do you mean?

You know the guidelines, if a Democrat is in office - No, if a Republican is in office - Yes.

Bullshit. Your posting history says otherwise.
I bet you do! Let me guess, I LOVE slavery, right? :lol:
No, you LOVE ASSASSINATIONS. especially if it's

Not Your President.

If Donald Trump is Not Your President.
Than this is NOT YOUR COUNTRY.
And you are NOT OUR CITIZEN.

Get the phuck out of my USA!
:rofl: you dilapidated bag of dumbfuck. This has nothing to do with Trump. get the fuck outta here.
My posting history says I want trump to be murdered?
You are a goddamn idiot.
If I am wrong, I am wrong, but I have seen people calling for President Trump's Impeachment and even Assassination before he was even sworn in, and I am not happy about it. So I do not trust anyone's Intentions.

Lincoln had no choice. An attempt at ending slavery failed when previously Crown Loyalist Southern (Dem) slave owning states, said they would not join The Union if they did not get to keep their slaves. The original draft of our founding documents abolished slavery. We had to remove that to satisfy The South.

So we compromised on that, and put a limit on it, and a schedule to phase it out. Eventually we got to the point of granting states to territories on a 1 for 1 basis. Slave State & Free State. We had all kinds of issues between the States because of this as we tried to slowly phase out slavery.

Little skirmishes broke out all over the place between Free States and Slave states, and Abolitionists and Slavers. That single issue we compromised on to get The Crown Loyalist States to join the Union caused friction and strife for decades.

Exactly what is a president to do in a CIVIL WAR, with a country's own citizens killing each other? Brother against Brother, State Against State, and then finally The South Seceding From The Union?

Do you think Lincoln should have just let them go, when every type of compromise and negotiations failed to phase out The South's Appetite for Slave Labor?

"If I am wrong, I am wrong"

You are wrong, TN has never made the sort of posts you accuse him of, he has never called for the assassination of Trump or for Trump to be Impeached.

what do you mean?

The founders went to war with themselves? I don't understand.

Lincolntyrant-e1279720390792.jpg

Lincoln either had to do what he did, or resign, if he was to be legitimate and faithful to his oath.
Faithful to his oath? LMAO
That includes following the Constitution.
Sheer fucking genius!

The Constitution binds the states to the federal authority of the Constitution via the Supremacy Clause. Lincoln was bound as President, by the Constitution, to hold the states thus accountable.

Lincoln either had to do what he did, or resign, if he was to be legitimate and faithful to his oath.
Sheer fucking genius!

The Constitution binds the states to the federal authority of the Constitution via the Supremacy Clause. Lincoln was bound as President, by the Constitution, to hold the states thus accountable.
So, you are saying, secession was illegal?

Sheer fucking genius!

Of course it was/is.

Sheer fucking genius!

Of course it was/is.
That was ruled on by the SC AFTER it was all said and done. Have you ever heard of the principle of legality?

Not to mention the 10th amendment. But that could possibly be a pandoras box. IDK maybe worth discussing

Sheer fucking genius!

Of course it was/is.
That was ruled on by the SC AFTER it was all said and done. Have you ever heard of the principle of legality?

The Supremacy Clause of the Constitution, which the states bound themselves to when they ratified the Constitution,
effectively outlaws secession.

Sheer fucking genius!

Of course it was/is.

The Supremacy Clause of the Constitution, which the states bound themselves to when they ratified the Constitution,
effectively outlaws secession.
But it wasn't law so how does that apply?

Forum List

Back