What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

P@triot

Diamond Member
Reaction score
According to the left - society owes them food. Society owes them housing. Society owes them healthcare. Society owes them an education. Society owes them transportation. Society owes them parks. Society owes them "infrastructure". And now....society owes them cosmetic surgery.

I think at this point we need to ask the simpiler question: what doesn't society owe them? Is there anything?

Transgenders in Wisconsin file lawsuit to force taxpayers to pay for gender reassignment surgeries

WaitingFor2020

Gold Member
Reaction score
4979989-0368816227-Red-H.jpg

miketx

Diamond Member
Reaction score
According to the left - society owes them food. Society owes them housing. Society owes them healthcare. Society owes them an education. Society owes them transportation. Society owes them parks. Society owes them "infrastructure". And now....society owes them cosmetic surgery.

I think at this point we need to ask the simpiler question: what doesn't society owe them? Is there anything?

Transgenders in Wisconsin file lawsuit to force taxpayers to pay for gender reassignment surgeries
I think we owe them all a kick out of the back of a c117.

RDD_1210

Forms his own opinions
Reaction score
Do you have a reliable source for your outage or should we just stick with The Blaze?

OP
P@triot

P@triot

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Do you have a reliable source for your outage or should we just stick with The Blaze?
I haven't had an "outage" snowflake. My power is on. My internet is on. My phone is on.

As far as The Blaze - it has proven itself time and time again to be the single most reliable source for news out there today.

RDD_1210

Forms his own opinions
Reaction score
I haven't had an "outage" snowflake. My power is on. My internet is on. My phone is on.

As far as The Blaze - it has proven itself time and time again to be the single most reliable source for news out there today.

hahhaahahahaha. Thanks for the laugh snowflake.

OP
P@triot

P@triot

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Anyone notice that there wasn't a single thing that the left could cite here in this thread? They truly believe that society owes them everything and anything they want.

OP
P@triot

P@triot

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Anyone notice that there wasn't a single thing that the left could cite here in this thread? They truly believe that society owes them everything and anything they want.

No, they don't you moron.
And another one who can't name a single thing that she believes society doesn't owe her. :eusa_doh:

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Reaction score

We owe the left a swift kick in the balls.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List