Saturday Night live mocks biden's cognitive decline

There is no way Biden could handle Trump in a debate, it's Democrat level ludicrous to think Biden would stand a chance.

Biden is sharp, while Trump is a drooling imbecile who can't function without Adderall (that is, amphetamines). Biden will wipe the floor with him, while never losing his friendly smile.

Plus, Trump is a wimp. That's why the Trumpflakes love him, because like attracts like. Trump isn't just the wimpiest president in history. He's one of the biggest pussies that humanity as a whole has every spawned.

And Trump can barely control his bladder on a good day. In order to avoid pissing himself, he'll need to really up his Adderall dosage, and that will have hilarious results.

3rlmuq.jpg

On the bright side, the Trumpflakes are just barely bright enough to be able to copy and paste images. But just barely.

Of course we are smart enough to post great memes... the same can't be said for everyone.

His_Brain_His_Heart_Banner.jpg

- I am Biden, and I forgot this message.

When even Saturday Night Live comes out against the democratic candidate.....we know the show is over.....aka the emperor has no clothes. Aka....biden is not only brain damaged....he is a phoney, a liar and a plagarizer, a loser who was forced to resign from a previous run for the Presidency.

How insane are the democrats to nominate such a loser?

There is no way Biden could handle Trump in a debate, it's Democrat level ludicrous to think Biden would stand a chance.

Biden is sharp, while Trump is a drooling imbecile who can't function without Adderall (that is, amphetamines). Biden will wipe the floor with him, while never losing his friendly smile.

Plus, Trump is a wimp. That's why the Trumpflakes love him, because like attracts like. Trump isn't just the wimpiest president in history. He's one of the biggest pussies that humanity as a whole has every spawned.

And Trump can barely control his bladder on a good day. In order to avoid pissing himself, he'll need to really up his Adderall dosage, and that will have hilarious results.

Biden is sharp.....that is funny.

Maybe if Biden's wife interprets Joe's answers for everyone it would help ... ;)
Biden will clean Trump’s clock In a debate. I wonder if Trump will again boast about his dick size in his debate with Biden. I wouldn’t be surprised if he does.

And why is it that Trumpflakes love their senile fascist so much?

Again, like attracts like. Look at Trump's defenders here. Their best days are clearly ... well, clearly they never even had best days.

Because president Trump is the best in history.

Winners attract winners I suppose you are correct on that. And losers attract losers also... which explains easily who you support.

Biden will clean Trump’s clock In a debate. I wonder if Trump will again boast about his dick size in his debate with Biden. I wouldn’t be surprised if he does.

THIS ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

LOL. Divorced from reality on everything from gender to Joe Biden now.

Maybe if Biden's wife interprets Joe's answers for everyone it would help ... ;)
Biden will clean Trump’s clock In a debate. I wonder if Trump will boast about his dick size in his debate with Biden. I wouldn’t doubt it for an instance.

well ... your penis envy was at least interesting .. "little" John .... :poke:

Last edited:

Biden will clean Trump’s clock In a debate. I wonder if Trump will boast about his dick size in his debate with Biden. I wouldn’t doubt it for an instance.

Lol..I can always tell when a Trumper is triggered. It doesn’t take much these days.

Lol..I can always tell when a Trumper is triggered. It doesn’t take much these days.

sure you can John ... and I'd guess you'd think you could read Trump's mind as well... :smile:

Democrats are not entirely stupid.
Well, OK, their chief intellect is best characterized as "low cunning".
But that's sufficient that they understand Biden can't win.
Which is why they're going to nominate Hillary.

Well, that and because none of them feels suicidal at the moment.......

Two reporters made Trump cry and chased him off the stage yesterday.

Given that Trump wets himself and runs from easy press questions, it's very questionable that he'll even show up to a debate. He'll probably whine that he's not attending because the media is so unfair to him. That will be followed by every Trump cultist here declaring how brave DearLeader is for running away. You know, like they're doing with the reporters.

And why is it that Trumpflakes love their senile fascist so much?

Again, like attracts like. Look at Trump's defenders here. Their best days are clearly ... well, clearly they never even had best days.

I realize that you are probably just trolling -
President Trump is literally the most Anti-Fascist President that we could possibly have,
He is anti-Government Control, in every way possible.
That's one reason why the establishments of each party have been against him.
So they make up Russian Collusion, Ukraine Impeachment and everything else that they can think of.
Read a book, returning power to the people is Anti-Fascist, at least get that right.

Do you mean the Donald Trump Little Hands stuff...one of America's proudest moments?

You have things exactly backwards! But who is surprised? That's how democrats see the world.

Forum List

Back