Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
China Reports First New COVID-19 Case In Wuhan

Lisette VoytkoForbes Staff

Business

I cover breaking news.

TOPLINE

China reported its first new case of coronavirus in Wuhan on Sunday, marking the first new case since April 3 and joining a spate of new cases across China and other countries that had seen progress in getting the disease under control and reopening, including South Korea and Germany.

KEY FACTS

China’s National Health Commission confirmed 14 new coronavirus cases Sunday, making it the country’s highest daily total since April 28 and a significant jump from the single new case reported on Saturday.

Health and government officials around the world are closely watching countries easing lockdowns and other pandemic-related restrictions amid fear that infection rates will spike as people begin to resume everyday activities.

They are attacking us again since they heard that we are slowly opening our businesses. Actually the world has been easing restrictions and we are supposed to believe this is a coincidence.

Anyone think this was how WWIII was going to start? Shouldn't shock us that it was going to be like this.

Welcome to the tribulations.

Business

I cover breaking news.

TOPLINE

China reported its first new case of coronavirus in Wuhan on Sunday, marking the first new case since April 3 and joining a spate of new cases across China and other countries that had seen progress in getting the disease under control and reopening, including South Korea and Germany.

KEY FACTS

China’s National Health Commission confirmed 14 new coronavirus cases Sunday, making it the country’s highest daily total since April 28 and a significant jump from the single new case reported on Saturday.

Health and government officials around the world are closely watching countries easing lockdowns and other pandemic-related restrictions amid fear that infection rates will spike as people begin to resume everyday activities.

They are attacking us again since they heard that we are slowly opening our businesses. Actually the world has been easing restrictions and we are supposed to believe this is a coincidence.

Anyone think this was how WWIII was going to start? Shouldn't shock us that it was going to be like this.

Either that or it's a warning not to re-open too soon. What do people with an ounce of sense think?

Business

I cover breaking news.

TOPLINE

KEY FACTS

I think Democrats are colluding with China to influence our election.

It’s China. I thought we learned to never ever trust that scumbag regime with anything.
The SoKo development is more legit. However, it’s a batch of 35 young people who hung out at a bar. I’m watching that one more closely. But I wouldn’t worry so much. I’m more worried about sustained lockdowns.

Business

I cover breaking news.

TOPLINE

KEY FACTS

Either that or it's a warning not to re-open too soon. What do people with an ounce of sense think?
It's OK to admit that you find joy in the collapse of this economy. Really, I would have more respect for you hypocrites if you admit it. That is why I didn't complain when Bill Maher admitted that. I was a bit offended when the cnn panel laughed when the thought of the pandemic crushing the Trump presidency.

Just admit it. What I do know about people like you is you have your bread buttered and have no clue what it is to work to pay your own bills. That is what is so hard and why it is impossible for us who did work for it, having any sort of debate with people like you.

Won't even ask you how to get the country back to work. You are too stupid to see how imperative that is, or else you wouldn't make such a pathetic statement.

In all fairness to hypocrites like you though, is I cannot stand any of you either and I hope nothing but bad things to happen to all of you. That is fair, right?

Right?

Business

I cover breaking news.

TOPLINE

KEY FACTS

It's OK to admit that you find joy in the collapse of this economy. Really, I would have more respect for you hypocrites if you admit it. That is why I didn't complain when Bill Maher admitted that. I was a bit offended when the cnn panel laughed when the thought of the pandemic crushing the Trump presidency.

Just admit it. What I do know about people like you is you have your bread buttered and have no clue what it is to work to pay your own bills. That is what is so hard and why it is impossible for us who did work for it, having any sort of debate with people like you.

Won't even ask you how to get the country back to work. You are too stupid to see how imperative that is, or else you wouldn't make such a pathetic statement.

In all fairness to hypocrites like you though, is I cannot stand any of you either and I hope nothing but bad things to happen to all of you. That is fair, right?

Right?
Per usual the lies flow fast and deep. You don't know me. Saying I find joy in all this is nothing but slander.

Business

I cover breaking news.

TOPLINE

KEY FACTS

Right?
Per usual the lies flow fast and deep. You don't know me. Saying I find joy in all this is nothing but slander.
Have no respect for you. Your lack of self awareness isn't surprising.

Don't try to convince me of shit. It is beyond obvious you are clueless.

Let my rhetorical questions illustrate what you are;

How important is it that we open up the economy?

Are you aware of what is going to happen if we don't?

Now, let us all know how much you "care." How much did you get in your trust fund anyway? Must be nice.

This was an intentional biological attack and liberals don’t agree because ORANGE MAN BAD.

1102816-blank-355.png

"Approximately 25,900 new cases of COVID-19 were reported in the United States on May 11, 2020.

"Between January 20 and May 11 there have been 1,271,645 confirmed cases and 76,916 deaths in the U.S as reported by the World Health Organization."

U.S. COVID-19 new cases by day | Statista

How do you plan a successful reopening of the economy BEFORE the US has an adequate level of testing?

Forum List

Back