Satanists sue for religious right to ritual abortion

It has come to this.

How will our USMB pro-aborts explain this away?

You people disgust me.
Ah yes, those Satanists need them some dead fetuses.
No....they want to sacrifice virgins to Satan.

These so-called satanists are actually atheists who use the laws Christians made for themselves to oppose theocracy.
If one believes in Satan then one believes in Christianity. I don't think they are Atheists they just hate Jesus. They think Satan should be God.
In order to take advantage of all the special laws Christians have made for themselves they have to be a church. Choosing to be the church of Satan is done purely to get you people to lose your shit.
You're making assumptions you can't back up with facts.

These so-called satanists are actually atheists who use the laws Christians made for themselves to oppose theocracy.
If one believes in Satan then one believes in Christianity. I don't think they are Atheists they just hate Jesus. They think Satan should be God.
In order to take advantage of all the special laws Christians have made for themselves they have to be a church. Choosing to be the church of Satan is done purely to get you people to lose your shit.
That's all Christianity is.

Satanism came from the Black Mass which was really a rebellion against Christianity and the Catholic Church. Satanism relies on belief in Christianity not Atheism.......That was my point. Satanists are NOT Atheism as you stated.

So, you're just going to mouth off that Satanists are really atheists in disguise, but have no facts to back it up.

Satanism came from the Black Mass which was really a rebellion against Christianity and the Catholic Church. Satanism relies on belief in Christianity not Atheism.......That was my point. Satanists are NOT Atheism as you stated.
Check this out.

The Satanic Temple - Official website

Christianity is not an assumption it is a belief based on thousands of years of history. Just like Atheism, Buddism, Islam, Judaism and every other belief. They are not just based in assumption alone.

It has come to this.

You people disgust me.
where the fluck they gonna find virgins???

So, you're just going to mouth off that Satanists are really atheists in disguise, but have no facts to back it up.
I already brought that up to that poster and got ignored and redirected.

thanks for being non judgmental

It has come to this.

You people disgust me.
They still make virgins?

same with black lives matter...jus a bunch of horseshit

Check this out.

So just what are you trying to prove? Interesting site but, what does that have to do with you saying Satanists are Atheists?

Check this out.

Yeah so? What does that have to do with anything?
It's what I was telling you. It does not actually have anything to do with Satan and everything to do with opposing the evangelical political agenda.

same with black lives matter...jus a bunch of horseshit
It is a fundraising and grant taking 501c.

There are no special laws for Christians.

You're just spewing more Christophobic bigotry.

I think infanticide should be outlawed, but Satanists should have the same rights as anyone else - and guess what? They do.

Forum List

Back