Satanists sue for religious right to ritual abortion

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014

It has come to this.

How will our USMB pro-aborts explain this away?

You people disgust me.

It has come to this.

Well, it's a short walk from fetus to small children. Better visuals and more screaming for the sacrifice.

It has come to this.

You people disgust me.
Ah yes, those Satanists need them some dead fetuses.

It has come to this.

You people disgust me.
Texans. Go figure.

The Constitution grants freedom of religion, which includes freedom to carry out religious rituals.

The Constitution, according to Roe v. Wade, includes a right to privacy which includes the right of a woman to abort her child.

The left has no credible way to deny these Satanists want they want: to abort children as part of a religious ritual.

Now, you see the full extent of your evil.

Unless you repent, you will join these Satanists in hell, where you belong.

The Constitution grants freedom of religion, which includes freedom to carry out religious rituals.

The Constitution, according to Roe v. Wade, includes a right to privacy which includes the right of a woman to abort her child.

The left has no credible way to deny these Satanists want they want: to abort children as part of a religious ritual.

Now, you see the full extent of your evil.

Unless you repent, you will join these Satanists in hell, where you belong.
The SC allowed abortion on the grounds that women have the liberty to decide what happens with their own body, something you make a claim to.

It has come to this.

You people disgust me.

How does this differ from Planned Parenthood?

Infant Sacrifice to Moloch is infant Sacrifice to Moloch.

I always assumed that the PP vermin chanted some sort of incantation prior to killing the infants.

These so-called satanists are actually atheists who use the laws Christians made for themselves to oppose theocracy.

These so-called satanists are actually atheists who use the laws Christians made for themselves to oppose theocracy.
If one believes in Satan then one believes in Christianity. I don't think they are Atheists they just hate Jesus. They think Satan should be God.

It has come to this.

You people disgust me.
Washington Times.....Moonie Paper....dismissed.

Well, it's a short walk from fetus to small children. Better visuals and more screaming for the sacrifice.

Abortionists and other Satanists want the most innocent blood to spill. This is why they prefer infants and the unborn. Even small children are less pure and less pleasing to Moloch.
How many births have you given?

If one believes in Satan then one believes in Christianity. I don't think they are Atheists they just hate Jesus. They think Satan should be God.
In order to take advantage of all the special laws Christians have made for themselves they have to be a church. Choosing to be the church of Satan is done purely to get you people to lose your shit.

Forum List

Back