Satanic Temple Wins IRS Rccognition as a Tax Exempt Church

Even people who didn't like Jesus recorded his existence.
No they didn't. Not one contemporary recorded his existence.

More BS from an unbeliever under the influence of Satan. Jesus of Nazareth is written by both Roman and Jewish historians besides that of Christian writings. Compare that with King Arthur, for example, who supposedly lived around 500 AD. The major historical source for events of that time does not even mention Arthur, and he is first referred to 300 or 400 years after he is supposed to have lived. The evidence for Jesus is not limited to later folklore, as are accounts of Arthur.

False.

More BS from an unbeliever under the influence of Satan. Jesus of Nazareth is written by both Roman and Jewish historians besides that of Christian writings. Compare that with King Arthur, for example, who supposedly lived around 500 AD. The major historical source for events of that time does not even mention Arthur, and he is first referred to 300 or 400 years after he is supposed to have lived. The evidence for Jesus is not limited to later folklore, as are accounts of Arthur.

"More BS from an unbeliever under the influence of Satan."

That sentence there is enough for me to disregard anything YOU ever say!

under the influence of satan.....ha ha fkn ha ha

such lunacy

such lunacy

You can't disprove Satan while the evidence for Satan is recorded in the Bible and historical documents. We still have stories today based on it and that this evil could be inside us.

The Bible states that the non-believers will be most susceptible. That means you.

https://www.history.com/topics/folklore/history-of-the-devil

such lunacy

You can't disprove Satan while the evidence for Satan is recorded in the Bible and historical documents. We still have stories today based on it and that this evil could be inside us.

The Bible states that the non-believers will be most susceptible. That means you.

I can disprove Satan. Prove I can’t.

I went through your nonsensical “disprove it” fallacy and you scurried off with your feelings hurt.

such lunacy

I went through your nonsensical “disprove it” fallacy and you scurried off with your feelings hurt.
My guess is that you then believe Hitler was not influenced nor protected by demonic forces, he just came to power on his own?

such lunacy

My guess is that you then believe Hitler was not influenced nor protected by demonic forces, he just came to power on his own?

Hitler certainly was influenced and protected by demonic forces; the Catholic Church.

If Christian extremists were willing to be objective; they would admit they have no corroboration that any of the gospels were authored by Luke, Matthew, Mark or John. They are simply accepting they were. And in fact, many of the accounts surrounding the jeebus were written long after his death by men who never met him.

So what happens if they were written by priests who were trying to codify messianic fervor of the time, and they did so writing a fictional account of a messiah? What if the real Jesus is an Essene priest who lived 100 years before? Suddenly that could explain a few things. I think it’s pretty clear that Jesus could be an amalgam of existing messiahs of the time, most notably a rabbi of the Essenes who lived about 100 years before what are commonly referred to as the years of Jesus Christ. If memory serves, there's biblical notation that the Jews did not initially reject the messiah, not until they discovered his way was not that of the sword.
If evolution extremists were willing to be objective, they would have to admit that they have no corroboration that GOD did not create the entire Universe some 6 to 10 thousand years ago and that evolution had nothing to do with the diversity of species.

If Christian extremists were willing to be objective; they would admit they have no corroboration that any of the gospels were authored by Luke, Matthew, Mark or John. They are simply accepting they were. And in fact, many of the accounts surrounding the jeebus were written long after his death by men who never met him.

So what happens if they were written by priests who were trying to codify messianic fervor of the time, and they did so writing a fictional account of a messiah? What if the real Jesus is an Essene priest who lived 100 years before? Suddenly that could explain a few things. I think it’s pretty clear that Jesus could be an amalgam of existing messiahs of the time, most notably a rabbi of the Essenes who lived about 100 years before what are commonly referred to as the years of Jesus Christ. If memory serves, there's biblical notation that the Jews did not initially reject the messiah, not until they discovered his way was not that of the sword.
If evolution extremists were willing to be objective, they would have to admit that they have no corroboration that GOD did not create the entire Universe some 6 to 10 thousand years ago and that evolution had nothing to do with the diversity of species.

Actually, evilutionist extremists do have corroboration that your gods did not create the entire Universe some 6 to 10 thousand years ago. Where is your evidence that they don’t?

Actually, evilutionist extremists do have corroboration that your gods did not create the entire Universe some 6 to 10 thousand years ago. Where is your evidence that they don’t?
God created existence ~14 billion years ago. Stop reading Genesis literally.

The Satanic Temple, isn't that the Vatican?

Nope. TST belongs on your side. Jesus said that he witnessed Lucifer fall from heaven like lightening. It means he traveled at the speed of light to reach Earth and become Satan. That means he fell as fast and as furious as he could. From Adam's sin, he became "god of the world and prince of the power of the air." 2 Corinthians 4:4

It means God has given Lucifer, now Satan, limited powers over the unbelievers. Many places in the Bible state that this happens and it has. That's why I can say without question that TST members will fall under the power and influence of Satan. We'll see it as it unfolds.
Why would god let Satan reign if he didn’t have to? That’s dumb.

Nope. TST belongs on your side. Jesus said that he witnessed Lucifer fall from heaven like lightening. It means he traveled at the speed of light to reach Earth and become Satan. That means he fell as fast and as furious as he could. From Adam's sin, he became "god of the world and prince of the power of the air." 2 Corinthians 4:4

It means God has given Lucifer, now Satan, limited powers over the unbelievers. Many places in the Bible state that this happens and it has. That's why I can say without question that TST members will fall under the power and influence of Satan. We'll see it as it unfolds.

Are you calling God dumb? I explained in my previous post. One of the ways is shown with how atheists write God in lower case 'god,' which you did, and you wrote Satan in caps. You and they are under his influence. Another is you and they ignore John 3:16. Blaise Pascal said that belief in God should be the default, no not belief. Moreover, we have the tenet of the TST. Liberals and atheists are naturally drawn towards it and Baphomet. So, there is no question, Satan's influence has already begun.

Are you calling God dumb? I explained in my previous post. One of the ways is shown with how atheists write God in lower case 'god,' which you did, and you wrote Satan in caps. You and they are under his influence. Another is you and they ignore John 3:16. Blaise Pascal said that belief in God should be the default, no not belief. Moreover, we have the tenet of the TST. Liberals and atheists are naturally drawn towards it and Baphomet. So, there is no question, Satan's influence has already begun.
So why would God make Satan and evil?

So why would God make Satan and evil?

He didn't make Satan and evil. He made angel Lucifer, good, and free will. Lucifer made himself evil by going against God. The same with Adam and Eve who went against God. They were made good and have free will. Thus, we find that in order to have God good, we have to have Satan evil. It's the same for believers who have faith in the Bible and Christianity while atheists now are drawn towards Satan, who wants you to believe he does not exist and have no faith. What I am saying with TST is that atheists/agnostics, i.e. non-believers, will be under the influence of Satan and we see this has already begun. You and they will end up believing up is down and down is up. Baphomet commands you.

Satanic Temple Wins Official IRS Recognition As Tax-Exempt Church

As announced by Church leaders:

We are pleased to announce that for the first time in history, a satanic organization has been recognized by the United States federal government as being a church. The Satanic Temple recently received notice from the IRS affirming our status. This acknowledgement will help make sure the Satanic Temple has the same access to public spaces as other religious organizations, affirm our standing in court when battling religious discrimination and enable us to apply for faith-based government grants.

It's a great day for religious freedom in America!

In a statement, Lucien Greaves, co-founder The Satanic Temple, explains why the group sought out tax-exempt status:

In light of theocratic assaults upon the Separation of Church and State in the legislative effort to establish a codified place of privilege for one religious viewpoint, we feel that accepting religious tax exemption — rather than renouncing in protest — can help us to better assert our claims to equal access and exemption while laying to rest any suspicion that we don’t meet the qualifications of a true religious organization. Satanism is here to stay.

And by the way, before anyone has apoplexy, they do not believe in of worship Satan

For the record, the Satanic Temple does not promote the worship of Satan, or any other imaginary deity. Instead, the group utilizes satanic imagery to promote egalitarianism, social justice, and the separation of church and state.

The Satanic Temple is a faith community that describes itself as facilitating “the communication and mobilization of politically aware Satanists, secularists, and advocates for individual liberty.”
Yeah, sure they do. AOC has an IQ of 190 too!

I agree that it's a victory for the First Amendment but I have to wonder why we have to have battles over free speech to begin. Not that I'd think you could follow such a conversation.

I do have one question, however.

Did they have to play the recording backward to get this message out to the public?

Forum List

Back