SAT Scores of Asian Students Cancelled Over Cheating

justoffal
Im not talking about the cheating per se....I am talking about the motivation..

A bank robber is motivated. What are you talking about ?

justoffal
Any system of testing that is cheatable should be discontinued.

You're not making any sense. You have no problem with cheating because you say that it shows "motivation", but if then if they do cheat the course and student should be gone.

justoffal
I have to sit for a extensive battery of tests every 24 months to maintain my active engineer's status or I lose my status..... I have to sign in with my FINGERPRINT and I have never...ever seen a repeat question.....it's not hard to set up.

OK

justoffal
The cheating is coming from both ends here....if the system is that easy to cheat it's because money is flowing into the testing agencies to make it possible. That simple.

OK

Africa was doing just fine until it was colonized.

You might want to talk to some of the whites in Eastern Europe before you run your mouth.

And when you go to Africa you see plenty of whites. Same with Asia.
LOL

As I say It's been my experience that many Asians cheat to the max

And they do it under the guise of "language and communications barriers" They team up and gather notes and sell each other plagiarized final papers. They all sit together and give each other answers to scored evaluations and nobody says SHIT

Why? Because to accuse them of doing what they are obviously doing, when they aren't speaking engrrrrish is "racist"

Fuck outta here.

I don't need to speak mandarin to see you just passed your friend the bubble sheet you filled out, Wong.

If me and my kind did that wild shit we'd be branded cheaters and banned from campus. but its ok for you to do because WHAT?

Trust me Asians are not as brilliant as folks think. Sure, other kids cheat too. But nobody cheats like Asians. NOBODYYYY.

- geometry and alg 2 in high school an Asian kid cheated on every single test. Every one.

-english class an Asian girl paid a white kid to write all of her papers.

- bio class in uni I saw a lot of Asians cheating

One day I asked one of the Asians I caught cheating why he cheated. He said, "Cause they never expect us to cheat. We do it all the time though.".

justoffal
Im not talking about the cheating per se....I am talking about the motivation..

A bank robber is motivated. What are you talking about ?

justoffal
Any system of testing that is cheatable should be discontinued.

You're not making any sense. You have no problem with cheating because you say that it shows "motivation", but if then if they do cheat the course and student should be gone.

justoffal
I have to sit for a extensive battery of tests every 24 months to maintain my active engineer's status or I lose my status..... I have to sign in with my FINGERPRINT and I have never...ever seen a repeat question.....it's not hard to set up.

OK

justoffal
The cheating is coming from both ends here....if the system is that easy to cheat it's because money is flowing into the testing agencies to make it possible. That simple.

OK
Yep Bank robbers are indeed motivated...... bad choice but definitely motivated.....THAT's what I'm talking about.
I never said I didn't have a problem with cheating....that's what you said.
I am merely pointing out an overwhelming trend that people are missing...

JO

Yep Bank robbers are indeed motivated...... bad choice but definitely motivated.....THAT's what I'm talking about.
I never said I didn't have a problem with cheating....that's what you said.
I am merely pointing out an overwhelming trend that people are missing...

JO
Nobody is missing what's not there.

Nobody is missing what's not there.
Well there's no question that if you never saw it in the first place that will be your personal experience. You're not missing it either because you're constantly screaming about the numbers and you're constantly throwing them up here so stop being a hypocrite and trying to hide behind victimization. If you weren't seeing it you wouldn't be seeing the numbers either.

Jo

Well there's no question that if you never saw it in the first place that will be your personal experience. You're not missing it either because you're constantly screaming about the numbers and you're constantly throwing them up here so stop being a hypocrite and trying to hide behind victimization. If you weren't seeing it you wouldn't be seeing the numbers either.

Jo

It is not difficult to eliminate cheating, if the testing authority has integrity. Anyone witnessing cheating has a moral obligation to point it out - if not the people, then the method of cheating - to the testing authority.

The Asian-American one-standard-deviation advantage over the General Population is too universal to ascribe to "cheating." It is preposterous.

My question is, how much of it is due to the fact that the Asians and Indians we see in the U.S. are not a random sampling of those diverse populations. Does the advantage also appear in Indians IN INDIA, or Chinese IN CHINA, etc.?

It's time to shut the mouths of white racists and the Asian wannabes in here.

SAT Scores of Asian Students Cancelled Over Cheating
The organization that oversees the leading college admissions test says it has cancelled the scores of several international students and is reducing future test dates overseas in an effort to crack down on cheating.

The College Board, which administers the Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT), said the students whose scores are in question might not be allowed to retake the test. It is looking into the scores of other international students, as well, it said.

The Reuters new agency reported the update as part of its ongoing investigation into the SAT and test taking, mostly in Asia.

How Sophisticated Test Scams From China Are Making Their Way Into the U.S.

Chinese students hire imposter “gunmen” to take the SAT, the GRE and other tests.

And it is primarily the Chinese who have filed suits with that racist Bloom to try ending AA.

China and South Korea: Students Given Answers to Repeat Tests​

For the First Time, SAT Test Gets Canceled in an Entire Country

Some 1,500 South Korean students who dream of attending elite American colleges are scrambling after the U.S.-based administrator of the SAT cancelled the scheduled May 4 session of the exam because of allegations of widespread cheating.

Elite Asian students cheat like mad on US college applications

Asian Immigrants and What No One Mentions Aloud

By educationrealist
To continue my thoughts on college admissions and Asians:

Many people, reading of the clear discrimination against Asians, become all righteous, thinking of those poor, hardworking Asians. Come to America, work hard, and look how the system screws them.
But that reaction ignores the stereotype.

The stereotype, delicately put: first and second generation Chinese, Korean, and Indian Americans often fail to embody the sterling academic credentials they include with their applications, and do not live up to the expectations these universities have for top tier students.

Less delicately put: They cheat. And when they don’t cheat, they game tests in a way utterly incomprehensible to the Western mind, leading to test scores with absolutely zero link to underlying ability. Or both. Or maybe it’s all cheating, and we just don’t know it. Either way, the resumes are functional fraud.

Is it true for every single recent Chinese, Korean, or Indian immigrant? Of course not. I know far more recent Asian immigrants than most people, a fair number of whom effortlessly exceed their academic records, with style points to boot. That doesn’t make the stereotype any less relevant. Or less accurate, as stereotypes go.

This piece will focus on recent Asian immigrants and cheating. I hope at some point to put together a piece on Asian nationals and cheating, but the one that’s hardest of all is the second part of the stereotype, the one that says okay, so they don’t always cheat—maybe—but even if they don’t, their test scores don’t match what we consider reality.
I will include a number of reported stories that back up my own experiences, as well as excerpt from School of Dreams, by Edward Humes, the story of a few years at Whitney High, a selective California public high school that is almost entirely Asian (as early as 1987, it was 45% Asian). Note again that this behavior is of recent Asian immigrants, kids who either came here very young or were born to recent immigrants. Humes’ book specifices this, and the aforementioned Wall Street Journal article also specifies that the troubles are with recent immigrants.

We all know the one thing you Bigots hate almost as much as White people would be people in the AAPI community.

Black Americans attack them on the daily these days.

It is not difficult to eliminate cheating, if the testing authority has integrity. Anyone witnessing cheating has a moral obligation to point it out - if not the people, then the method of cheating - to the testing authority.

The Asian-American one-standard-deviation advantage over the General Population is too universal to ascribe to "cheating." It is preposterous.

My question is, how much of it is due to the fact that the Asians and Indians we see in the U.S. are not a random sampling of those diverse populations. Does the advantage also appear in Indians IN INDIA, or Chinese IN CHINA, etc.?
It does not in China.

Paul Essien you people keep probing YOU are the racists
Me and the brothers waiting for you to come out

E7mNC5gWEAEEQzR

Nah, it's got nothing to do with hate and everything to do with debunking white supremacist beliefs and the Asian supremacy a couple of Asians have adopted due to their internalized racism. I know racist like you love to try gaslighting, but these instances I presented are true. On top of that your racism shows in your description of Asians.
CHeating in access tests (and most of the examples you posted were in foreign countries) has no bearing on academic and job performance. Cheating can get you through the door, to stay, you have to perform.

And does this negate white privilege? No... but of course we can expect a lot of snark from the white-right racists, always desperate to attempt to obfuscate their own racism and pretend it's something else...

I think with whites the pattern is not so much cheating on the SAT as having rich parents buy their way into a good university. Or... if they don't get into their #1 choice, they whine about Affirmative Action.
Just how many whites do you think are rich enough to buy their kids into a top level school? I'd say it's probably one percent of the top one percent of the top one percent of the top one percent of white parents. Most whites don't have any more money than the average black. Other than pure racism, I can't fathom where you get the idea that most whites are affluent. We aren't.

Meathead
iQ tests, SAT scores and crime by race clearly indicated blacks lag far behind. It not just in America, but wherever blacks are found in civilized countries and of course the shitholes from whence camei

OK. I'm black. You say I'm stupid ? OK shit ...I'll take that . I am. Now what ?

Get to the doing part. What do you do with all these stupid black people ?
TO fix stupid, you have to recognize that you are stupid and make an effort. You refuse to recognize that you are both stupid and ignorant. You spend your life blaming others for your problems instead of fixing them. If you want to stop the very few actual racists from making statements about many blacks being ignorant or criminal, fix the problem. the very same comments were made about the Italians, Irish, Japanese and Chinese in the past and they rammed the comments down the throats of the ignorant racists by PERFORMING. That's all blacks have to do. Change your culture to one that glorifies success, not one that shifts the blame for failure. Ostracize men who have kids and aren't in their lives or that don't pay their child support. Ostracize women who have multiple children by multiple fathers. Ostracize criminals and thugs and praise successes.

Forum List

Back