SAT Scores of Asian Students Cancelled Over Cheating

If you have to cheat, it means you're not really qualified. So all your long winded excuses do is tell us that all the white whoning about SAT scores is fake news.
Dude.... You cannot be serious about that post. It does absolutely nothing to further the cause of the catastrophe taking place in the North American black family unit. Poor performance on the academic fronts is not a genetic inheritance it is instead a social aberrance. The truth here is that pre civil war slave culture produced better black family units than the modern progressive Democrat culture does. That's not an apology for slavery but it's an acknowledgment of the fact that structure of any kind is better than a total lack of structure.

Keep working for your white Masters on the Democrat side.... Keep crying wolf about this or that unfair thing. In the meantime the people who have focus and drive will fly right by you and all of your verbal tantrum sputum. While you continue to make white (pun not intended) noise that leads to non results.... The people you call cheaters will move forward and thrive completely unaffected by your opinion. In the meantime the people you seek Justice for will continue to fail and continue to languish in social despondence for lack of motivation and personal responsibility.

The black community has no more virulent enemy than you.

jo

Last edited:
Divide and conquer... white racists LOVE seeing hostility between blacks and latinos in California. I came down hard on my black and latino students over that shit. Look, you're black, you're Mexican, and I'm white so should we hate each other. Get a goddam clue. The black kids would call the Mexicans "white". The Mexicans would repeat white-racist lines about Africans. One day the counsellor, a black woman veteran of the Civil Rights struggles (she was from Memphis) said to the black kids in my class, "If you haven't figured out yet what a white person is, you're in trouble!"

Damn... on campus all of us radicals black chicano Asian and white were all mostly united on the issues, but out in the streets of L.A. it is a different story, unfortunately. Mexicans calling blacks "mayates" (not a compliment)... omg a Japanese-American realtor told me once, "We don't rent to Mexicans." It can make you crazy, but then one has to focus on the saner folks, keep your eyes on the prize, etc.
Agreed. There is only one way to whip the racists.... Unity. And when I say that I mean unity from all who oppose racism regardless of color.

I invite you to call me names to my face, incel coward.

Those tests are problematic. Did you know that IQ and other test scores are higher for Northern whites than for Southern whites? Apparently Southern whites are racially inferior. They are primitive, bestial, savage really.
If you're insult by "snowflake" then what else could you be.

I am correct. I am counting participants in crime. That is a subset of the American population. You guys misuse percentage to make a racist argument. The most accurate assessment of crime by race is using those who participate in crime by race. You can't assume things based on proportion because there are factors that get eliminated if populations are equal. Your racist argument does not take that into account. It is an intellectully lazy simplistic argument. So then if you want to measure crime by race you exclude all the non criminals in the analysis. You do not get to excuse criminality because there are more whites. Because there are more whites and whites have more wealth and resources, the reality is that whites should not be the ones getting arrested at triple the rate of everybody else.
keep making stupid statements there are 5 times as many whites as blacks they should be getting arrested at 5 times the rate of blacks if the numbers were equal. You are either a lying shitstain or just to goddamn STUPID to understand math, which is it?

I'm white you rutting moron. So-called "white". Actually nobody is white or black but that's another topic.

I blame RACISTS for what RACISTS did. Not some generic "whitey". That stereotype is bullshit just like stereotypes of any group.
That's how it was back then, Blacks WERE inferior. Judging them by today's standards of racism is idiotic.

Dude.... You cannot be serious about that post. It does absolutely nothing to further the cause of the catastrophe taking place in the North American black family unit. Poor performance on the academic level it's not a genetic inheritance it is instead a social aberrance. The truth is slave culture produced better black family units than the modern progressive Democrat culture does. That's not an apology for slavery but it's an acknowledgment of the fact that structure of any kind is better than total lack of structure.
Keep working for your white Masters on the Democrat side.... Keep crying wolf about this or that unfair thing. In the meantime the people who have focus and drive will fly right by you and all of your verbal tantrum sputum. So why you continue to make noise that leads to non results.... The people you call cheaters will move forward and thrive completely unaffected by your opinion.
You need to shut your white ass up about the black family. I am black and I see what the problem is.

White racism.

Son, I had purpose while you were sucking tit milk. I worked in the black community for 30 years. You've never stepped foot in it. Your post shows me that you're an ignorant white waste of bandwidth. Shut the fuck up.

That's how it was back then, Blacks WERE inferior. Judging them by today's standards of racism is idiotic.
Blacks have never been inferior to whites at any time in world history.

Meathead
iQ tests, SAT scores and crime by race clearly indicated blacks lag far behind. It not just in America, but wherever blacks are found in civilized countries and of course the shitholes from whence camei

OK. I'm black. You say I'm stupid ? OK shit ...I'll take that . I am. Now what ?

Get to the doing part. What do you do with all these stupid black people ?

• Love
Reactions: IM2
Blacks have never been inferior to whites at any time in world history.
Blacks have never had a tradition of schooling. Even today, in general, US Blacks don't value schooling all that much. So yes, inferior in an intellectual way, and I'm not saying that they aren't capable of coming up to the top shelf as a group, but that will take more time.

Blacks have never had a tradition of schooling. Even today, in general, US Blacks don't value schooling all that much. So yes, inferior in an intellectual way, and I'm not saying that they aren't capable of coming up to the top shelf as a group, but that will take more time.
OK and how does that affect white people ?

East Germany was, and when they joined the West, things got WAY better.
East Germany is not part of Eastern Europe.

And if it's so great then why are not in Germany ? But you're in a country (America) that blk ppl built ?

RetiredGySgt
Black people tend to blame all their problems on Whites.

OK. Like what problems ?

RetiredGySgt
Ex: because Blacks don't succeed in school on the same level, the White peeps are racist.

And why don't blacks succeed at schools ?

East Germany is not part of Eastern Europe.

And if it's so great then why are not in Germany ? But you're in a country (America) that blk ppl built ?
My ancestors came over, so I was born here. But where they came from in East Germany is way better now.

Forum List

Back