SAT Scores of Asian Students Cancelled Over Cheating

sealybobo
We don't do anything.

Exactly and that's how you silence ppl like you. Get them to tell you what should be done.

sealybobo
I love it that you don't believe my stories when they go against what you believe.

Because white supremacists have no problem lying to black people. You have admitted to me that you lie to your so called black friends because they have no idea about your views on black people.

And they're your so called friends lol

So of course you're going to lie to me, someone on the internet, who you don't know.

sealybobo
Like, I got the shit kicked out of me just for being white and the black teachers turned a blind eye.

Well that's what you are telling me. But as I said the teachers and the kids are not here to give their side of the story.

sealybobo
Or that dad didn't let my brother in to his home.

Well that's what you are telling me. The dad is not here to give his side of the story.

sealybobo
I love it that you don't believe blacks would be just as bad as whites if they had the power but from my experience, they were worse.

*if* white supremacist are biggest *if* people in the world.
On the contrary. Because you are anonymous on the internet, or because I am, I'm free to speak my mind.

Do you think Al Sharpton lies to white people when he socializes with them? Or does he tell them all he thinks they are the devil? And didn't Jesse Jackson used to spit in white people's food? How many of you black people have done that and not admitted it? So black people lie to white people all the time too.

sealybobo
We don't do anything.

Exactly and that's how you silence ppl like you. Get them to tell you what should be done.

sealybobo
I love it that you don't believe my stories when they go against what you believe.

Because white supremacists have no problem lying to black people. You have admitted to me that you lie to your so called black friends because they have no idea about your views on black people.

So of course you're going to lie to me, someone on the internet, who you don't know.

sealybobo
Like, I got the shit kicked out of me just for being white and the black teachers turned a blind eye.

Well that's what you are telling me. But as I said the teachers and the kids are not here to give their side of the story.

sealybobo

Well that's what you are telling me. The dad is not here to give his side of the story.

sealybobo
I love it that you don't believe blacks would be just as bad as whites if they had the power but from my experience, they were worse.

Sealybobo did not get the shit kicked out of him because he was white. Look at the shit he posts. He got the shit kicked out of him back then because he said some racist shit.

Sealybobo is an idiot. He lives in Detroit, a place made famouse for it's racism against blacks and he wonders why some black people may not like his white ass.

sealybobo
We don't do anything.

sealybobo

sealybobo

sealybobo

sealybobo

why is it whities job to improve black unemployment, black education failures and 70 percent single mom homes?

OK. And how does that affect white ppl ?
Because the black criminal does not just rob blacks murder blacks or effect blacks. The Government with MY tax money has spent trillions on uplifting a group of people that the majority of that group don't appreciate it and don't take advantage of the effort. Start doing something for yourself for once.

RetiredGySgt
Because the black criminal does not just rob blacks murder blacks or effect blacks.

OK. So how are black people murdering whites when whites make sure they live as far away from black people as possible ?

RetiredGySgt
The Government with MY tax money has spent trillions on uplifting a group of people that the majority of that group don't appreciate it and don't take advantage of the effort.

OK. What has the government done to lift black people up as a group ?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
RetiredGySgt
Because the black criminal does not just rob blacks murder blacks or effect blacks.

OK. So how are black people murdering whites when whites make sure they live as far away from black people as possible ?

RetiredGySgt
The Government with MY tax money has spent trillions on uplifting a group of people that the majority of that group don't appreciate it and don't take advantage of the effort.

More whites are murdered by blacks then blacks by whites by a significant number. Blacks account for 37 percent of all violent crimes, surely you don't think that is just black on black?

As for the Government starting in about 1966 they have sunk trillions into program after program,

Sealybobo did not get the shit kicked out of him because he was white. Look at the shit he posts. He got the shit kicked out of him back then because he said some racist shit.

Sealybobo is an idiot. He lives in Detroit, a place made famouse for it's racism against blacks and he wonders why some black people may not like his white ass.
You think a little 8 year old by was saying racist shit when he was the only white boy in the class?

I've already explained I understand why those blacks in the 70's were mad. Their parents and the teachers lived in Detroit in the 60's and some of them had great grand parents who were alive and were slaves. So the wounds were still fresh. But to take it out on a little child? Fuck you I was saying racist shit. The hell I was.

I always tell the story that when I moved to an all white school, I was the only one who ever went to school with blacks. And despite me having a reason to hate blacks, I was the least racist person in the school. So it's true that racism comes from ignorance. Most people who get to know black people understand they are no different than us. I had/have empathy for blacks. But the white kids who never met a black were racist? Same for the black kids I went to school with. In both cases, who's at fault? You guessed it. The parents.

You know what else is funny? Howard Stern said something about the black girls he went to school with. They were FIERCE fighters. That was true in Detroit too. My brother got his ass kicked a lot but not by the boys. It was the girls who kicked his ass. He says he got it a lot worse than me and he was traumatized by the experience. I wasn't. It wasn't a good experience but I can't say I ever felt like my life was at risk. I just knew sometimes I was going to get in a fight. I was only in 4th grade. My parents say they knew they needed to get us out of that school because one of us was going to wind up dead. Especially once I got older I got tougher and I would have fought back, until someone stuck a knife in me or shot me. And don't say I'm being dramatic because my middle school was in the top 10 worst schools in Detroit for violent crimes. Yes guns and knives were found at school. Think Lean on Me. My school was that bad.

sealybobo
On the contrary. Because you are anonymous on the internet, or because I am, I'm free to speak my mind.

White people lie to black people all the time. The problem is white lie's get taken seriously.

sealybobo
Do you think Al Sharpton lies to white people when he socializes with them? Or does he tell them all he thinks they are the devil?

I never heard Sharpton refer to whites as the devil. I could be wrong but I've never heard it. Second even if he has he would be right, in the sense, that whites treatment of blacks HAS been that of devil. White supremacy is a devilish system.

sealybobo
And didn't Jesse Jackson used to spit in white people's food?

And this is why I don't believe what you say and that there are two sides to story. You have the nerve to wonder why a black man like Jesse Jackson raised in the south (South Carolina) under Jim crow in the 40's and 50's would (at the time) have a dislike for white people and want to spit in their food ?

This is why all your "blacks beat me up at school" "My brother couldn't go to his black friends house for a party because his dad didn't want whites there"

sealybobo
How many of you black people have done that and not admitted it? So black people lie to white people all the time too.

You're projecting. You're thinking about what you would do in that situation. You would spit in black people's food. But once again you think black people think like white supremacists. We don't.

After-all even during 400 years of slavery - Who do you think were the ones cooking the food ? Those black women in the kitchen could have easily fked white people up if black people were wanted to poison whites food.

RetiredGySgt

RetiredGySgt

I worked at a Hilton right off the expressway. A criminal can drive out, steal a car, and be back on the expressway and in the chop shop in 20 minutes. This location was ideal because there were 4 different expressways they could take back to the hood. 696, 96, 275 or M5.

sealybobo

White people lie to black people all the time. The problem is white lie's get taken seriously.

sealybobo
Do you think Al Sharpton lies to white people when he socializes with them? Or does he tell them all he thinks they are the devil?

I never heard Sharpton refer to whites as the devil. I could be wrong but I've never heard it. Second even if he has he would be right, in the sense, that whites treatment of blacks HAS been that of devil. White supremacy is a devilish system.

sealybobo
And didn't Jesse Jackson used to spit in white people's food?

And this is why I don't believe what you say and that there are two sides to story. You have the nerve to wonder why a black man like Jesse Jackson raised in the south (South Carolina) under Jim crow in the 40's and 50's would (at the time) have a dislike for white people and want to spit in their food ?

This is why all your "blacks beat me up at school" "My brother couldn't go to his black friends house for a party because his dad didn't want whites there"

sealybobo
How many of you black people have done that and not admitted it? So black people lie to white people all the time too.

You're projecting. You're thinking about what you would do in that situation. You would spit in black people's food. But once again you think black people think like white supremacists. We don't.

After-all even during 400 years of slavery - Who do you think were the ones cooking the food ? Those black women in the kitchen could have easily fked white people up if black people were wanted to poison whites food.

Do you remember the last time someone spit on someone's food and got caught? 2018. So it seems you are projecting.

Jaylon Kerley has been charged with one felony and one misdemeanor count of food law violations. A Comerica Park food services employee who was filmed spitting on pizza dough while working at the stadium has been charged with one felony count of food law violations that is punishable by up to four years behind bars.

I'll give you one guess what color Jaylon is.

This is why I NEVER go to a restaurant that is run 100% by blacks.

RetiredGySgt
More whites are murdered by blacks then blacks by whites by a significant number.

OK. What makes you say that ?

RetiredGySgt
Blacks account for 37 percent of all violent crimes, surely you don't think that is just black on black?

OK. What race of people create those stats ?

RetiredGySgt
As for the Government starting in about 1966 they have sunk trillions into program after program,

Exactly. You can't name anything the government has done for blacks that is comparable to what they do for whites.

White Companies the USA receive public assistance in the form of tax breaks and EVEN tax credits as well free infrastructure upgrades to make it easier for them to do business.

Whenever they build a Walmart or a Whole-foods or whatever, they redo the whole dam inter-section. For a Walmart they put up new traffic lights, new sewage lines, they use millions of blk tax money for white companies.

They'll never do that for a black business. Because when black people show up it "O no !! Thats welfare ! We cant give you nothing" meanwhile they're given white businesses millions.

That's why one the major reasons as to why most business on a major level are white.

RetiredGySgt
Start doing something for yourself for once.

The welfare capital of America a place that is an all white town in Kentucky and is 99% white.

The place is Owsley County and they are never told to “pull themselves up by their boot straps” like Black people who have had a history of systematic economic deprivation, are told to do. This is literally an entire town that is 99% white and every single person there is on welfare.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
More whites are murdered by blacks then blacks by whites by a significant number. Blacks account for 37 percent of all violent crimes, surely you don't think that is just black on black?

And even if those programs have helped a lot of blacks, we're talking about the majority of blacks in places like Detroit and Chicago. Inner city poor ghettos with a lot of crime and fatherlessness.

There is no program that's going to stop these ghetto moms from raising ghetto children who are not cut out to join the work force and become productive members of society.

Or lets say our programs help 10% of them. The 90% of them will be just as poor and just as fatherless in 50 years. So the only solution is they have to solve it themselves. But they won't take any advice. They don't care how you and I made something of ourselves. No matter what we got extra help because we are white. And they won't get that help because they are blacks. It's just victim mentality.

RetiredGySgt
More whites are murdered by blacks then blacks by whites by a significant number.

OK. What makes you say that ?

RetiredGySgt
Blacks account for 37 percent of all violent crimes, surely you don't think that is just black on black?

OK. What race of people create those stats ?

RetiredGySgt

Exactly. You can't name anything the government has done for blacks that is comparable to what they do for whites.

White Companies the USA receive public assistance in the form of tax breaks and EVEN tax credits as well free infrastructure upgrades to make it easier for them to do business.

Whenever they build a Walmart or a Whole-foods or whatever, they redo the whole dam inter-section. For a Walmart they put up new traffic lights, new sewage lines, they use millions of blk tax money for white companies.

They'll never do that for a black business. Because when black people show up it "O no !! Thats welfare ! We cant give you nothing" meanwhile they're given white businesses millions.

That's why one the major reasons as to why most business on a major level are white.

RetiredGySgt
Start doing something for yourself for once.

The welfare capital of America a place that is an all white town in Kentucky and is 99% white.

The place is Owsley County and they are never told to “pull themselves up by their boot straps” like Black people who have had a history of systematic economic deprivation, are told to do. This is literally an entire town that is 99% white and every single person there is on welfare.
What percent of violent crimes do you think blacks are responsible for? If you don't accept 37%, what % do you think it is?

sealybobo
Do you remember the last time someone spit on someone's food and got caught? 2018. So it seems you are projecting.

Jaylon Kerley has been charged with one felony and one misdemeanor count of food law violations. A Comerica Park food services employee who was filmed spitting on pizza dough while working at the stadium has been charged with one felony count of food law violations that is punishable by up to four years behind bars.

giphy.gif

You say this like white people are fighting for the right to go to 100% owned black owned restaurants.

I think whites will survive.

Go to the white restaurant then ? And eat white food.

Let me guess ? Just a menu entirely consisting of boysenberry pie and Hummus ?

giphy.gif

3196255=s1280=h960

1624805241724-png.506127

Man. White people sure do love hummus...to the max. In fact show me a white person that doesn't like hummus

I'll wait

Bonus white person points if you make your own hummus. White people like hummus because it’s ethnic enough without being too ethnic. It's like the way white people who would eat green Thai curry at a fancy hippie joint rather than eat curry at a restaurant run by Asians

Another thing white people

Fuck your meatloaf!
Fuck your meatloaf!!
Fuck your meatloaf!!
Fuck your meatloaf!!

And your Fish and Chips? Rigatoni? Pot Roast? Mashed Potatoes? Boulliabaisse?

1624804403498-png.506121

Nasty

But I gotta give you people credit.

White ppl are good at making cakes and brownies & cookies, though. Black Forest gateau all day b*tch !!!

TELEMMGLPICT000234802104_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqFv10vjOE91MzzYNjkOmeGbT5LfTkYhqvBvjfatlPy1M.jpeg

Another thing why do white people consider shopping at Whole Foods to be a religious experience ?

The use of paper bags, biodegradable packaging make you feel like you're doing something for the environment ? You ain't fooling anyone white man. That Flaxseed Oil is going in the bin

"sealybobo
Like, I got the shit kicked out of me just for being white and the black teachers turned a blind eye."

Sealybobo, given today's level of "wokeness"and anti-white racism,

how much do you think that in going on in our public schools and not being reported by the schools or the media, because it would harm the left's narrative?

And not just black teachers of course, but woke white ones that are just as anti-white racist as the black ones.

It's time to shut the mouths of white racists and the Asian wannabes in here.

SAT Scores of Asian Students Cancelled Over Cheating
The organization that oversees the leading college admissions test says it has cancelled the scores of several international students and is reducing future test dates overseas in an effort to crack down on cheating.

The College Board, which administers the Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT), said the students whose scores are in question might not be allowed to retake the test. It is looking into the scores of other international students, as well, it said.

The Reuters new agency reported the update as part of its ongoing investigation into the SAT and test taking, mostly in Asia.

How Sophisticated Test Scams From China Are Making Their Way Into the U.S.

Chinese students hire imposter “gunmen” to take the SAT, the GRE and other tests.

And it is primarily the Chinese who have filed suits with that racist Bloom to try ending AA.

China and South Korea: Students Given Answers to Repeat Tests​

For the First Time, SAT Test Gets Canceled in an Entire Country

Some 1,500 South Korean students who dream of attending elite American colleges are scrambling after the U.S.-based administrator of the SAT cancelled the scheduled May 4 session of the exam because of allegations of widespread cheating.

Elite Asian students cheat like mad on US college applications

Asian Immigrants and What No One Mentions Aloud

By educationrealist
To continue my thoughts on college admissions and Asians:

Many people, reading of the clear discrimination against Asians, become all righteous, thinking of those poor, hardworking Asians. Come to America, work hard, and look how the system screws them.
But that reaction ignores the stereotype.

The stereotype, delicately put: first and second generation Chinese, Korean, and Indian Americans often fail to embody the sterling academic credentials they include with their applications, and do not live up to the expectations these universities have for top tier students.

Less delicately put: They cheat. And when they don’t cheat, they game tests in a way utterly incomprehensible to the Western mind, leading to test scores with absolutely zero link to underlying ability. Or both. Or maybe it’s all cheating, and we just don’t know it. Either way, the resumes are functional fraud.

Is it true for every single recent Chinese, Korean, or Indian immigrant? Of course not. I know far more recent Asian immigrants than most people, a fair number of whom effortlessly exceed their academic records, with style points to boot. That doesn’t make the stereotype any less relevant. Or less accurate, as stereotypes go.

This piece will focus on recent Asian immigrants and cheating. I hope at some point to put together a piece on Asian nationals and cheating, but the one that’s hardest of all is the second part of the stereotype, the one that says okay, so they don’t always cheat—maybe—but even if they don’t, their test scores don’t match what we consider reality.
I will include a number of reported stories that back up my own experiences, as well as excerpt from School of Dreams, by Edward Humes, the story of a few years at Whitney High, a selective California public high school that is almost entirely Asian (as early as 1987, it was 45% Asian). Note again that this behavior is of recent Asian immigrants, kids who either came here very young or were born to recent immigrants. Humes’ book specifices this, and the aforementioned Wall Street Journal article also specifies that the troubles are with recent immigrants.

They should not be allowed to retake the test if they cheated.

sealybobo

giphy.gif

You say this like white people are fighting for the right to go to 100% owned black owned restaurants.

I think whites will survive.

Go to the white restaurant then ? And eat white food.

Let me guess ? Just a menu entirely consisting of boysenberry pie and Hummus ?

giphy.gif

3196255=s1280=h960

1624805241724-png.506127

Man. White people sure do love hummus...to the max. In fact show me a white person that doesn't like hummus

I'll wait

Bonus white person points if you make your own hummus. White people like hummus because it’s ethnic enough without being too ethnic. It's like the way white people who would eat green Thai curry at a fancy hippie joint rather than eat curry at a restaurant run by Asians

Another thing white people

Fuck your meatloaf!
Fuck your meatloaf!!
Fuck your meatloaf!!
Fuck your meatloaf!!

And your Fish and Chips? Rigatoni? Pot Roast? Mashed Potatoes? Boulliabaisse?

1624804403498-png.506121

Nasty

But I gotta give you people credit.

White ppl are good at making cakes and brownies & cookies, though. Black Forest gateau all day b*tch !!!

TELEMMGLPICT000234802104_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqFv10vjOE91MzzYNjkOmeGbT5LfTkYhqvBvjfatlPy1M.jpeg

Another thing why do white people consider shopping at Whole Foods to be a religious experience ?

The use of paper bags, biodegradable packaging make you feel like you're doing something for the environment ? You ain't fooling anyone white man. That Flaxseed Oil is going in the bin
Some of the best food is made by black people.

Forum List

Back