SAT Scores of Asian Students Cancelled Over Cheating

RetiredGySgt
My ancestors came over, so I was born here.

So you're German - American. Right ? Is that right ?

RetiredGySgt
But where they came from in East Germany is way better now.

And white west German's built a wall because they could stand you.

Prison time for some Atlanta school educators in cheating scandal​

The cheating is believed to date back to 2001, when scores on statewide aptitude tests improved greatly, according to a 2013 indictment. The indictment also states that for at least four years, between 2005 and 2009, test answers were altered, fabricated or falsely certified.

A review that former Gov. Sonny Perdue ordered, determined that some cheating had occurred in more than half the district’s elementary and middle schools.

Michael Bowers, a former Georgia attorney general who investigated the cheating scandal, said in 2013 that there were “cheating parties,” erasures in and out of classrooms, and teachers were told to make changes to student answers on tests.

“Anything that you can imagine that could involve cheating – it was done,” he said at the time.

IM2 is this black culture?

smithsonian-aspects-white-culture.webp
It seems to me that Immy is totally missing the point..... The Asian kids are cheating ... OK...so they're cheating..... the real takeaway here is that they are cheating in the right direction.... They're not standing out in front of footlocker trying to figure out how to buy a $300.00 pair of slave labor sneakers with only fifty bucks....they're placing the emphasis where it belongs.... on learning and success..... I agree they should not be cheating but I also agree that they show interest in the right things.

justoffal
It seems to me that Immy is totally missing the point..... The Asian kids are cheating ... OK...so they're cheating..... the real takeaway here is that they are cheating in the right direction.

And would you say that if they were black ?

keep making stupid statements there are 5 times as many whites as blacks they should be getting arrested at 5 times the rate of blacks if the numbers were equal. You are either a lying shitstain or just to goddamn STUPID to understand math, which is it?
Wrong. And you show just how simplistic your argument is. If blacks and whites had the same population, there are some things that would change. First and foremost the amount of money controlled by blacks. Then the number of businesses and available jobs. There would be increased money for schools in black neighborhoods and more resorces and facilities such as rec centers libraries, health clinics, hospitals, etc. All these things would reduce crime since that means more jobs and postive activities. Such things are never included in the analysis coming from those like you.

Whites generally have all these things yet are annually arrested at triple the rate.

justoffal
It seems to me that Immy is totally missing the point..... The Asian kids are cheating ... OK...so they're cheating..... the real takeaway here is that they are cheating in the right direction.

Sure I would.....again I am not sayig that cheating should be part of the game.....but it is indeed an indicator of what matters most to certain groups of people. Why aren't we talking about one of the premier Mathematicians of the past five decades here in North America? Herman Cain? He did it right in the height of the Jim Crow era too!

JO

It seems to me that Immy is totally missing the point..... The Asian kids are cheating ... OK...so they're cheating..... the real takeaway here is that they are cheating in the right direction.... They're not standing out in front of footlocker trying to figure out how to buy a $300.00 pair of slave labor sneakers with only fifty bucks....they're placing the emphasis where it belongs.... on learning and success..... I agree they should not be cheating but I also agree that they show interest in the right things.
If you are cheating you are not doing anything the right way. You are a racist so expecting an intelligent or logical argument is foolish.

Sure I would.....again I am not sayig that cheating should be part of the game.....but it is indeed an indicator of what matters most to certain groups of people.

JO

No it is not such an indicator.

If you are cheating you are not doing anything the right way. You are a racist so expecting an intelligent or logical argument is foolish.
Oh bullshit..... You are throwing out the bathwater with an already dead baby in it dude. Honesty is very important.....however the cemetery if full of honest people. I don't want them to cheat but their burring desire to succeed does not go unnoticed by me.

JO

justoffal

I'd be ok with black kids cheating in school.

Better for them to be concerned about test scores even if they are cheating, instead of shivving other kids for their lunch money.

justoffal
Sure I would.....again I am not sayig that cheating should be part of the game.....but it is indeed an indicator of what matters most to certain groups of people.

So let me get this straight. If thousands of black people were cheating their way into elite universities, cheating on exams. You would have no problem with this. Is that what your saying ?

justoffal
Why aren't we talking about one of the premier Mathematicians of the past five decades here in North America? Herman Cain? He did it right in the height of the Jim Crow era too!

Black achieve in spite of the system Not because of it. Plus Hermain Cain is a white ass kisser

I understand math very well. But you dont.

So here's your lesson for today:

ALL RISE!

Today's Lesson:

Pec Capita Doesn't Measure Shit!

1627802421846.png

Now let's again talk about population percentages.

There are approximately 330, million people in the American population.

Out of that 330 million, 4.7 million of those arrested where white.

That equals 1.4 percent of the American population.

Out of that 330 million, 1.8 million of those arrested where black.

That equals 0.5 percent of the American population.

That's what the math shows. We don't have to divide 2 numbers to get a percentage than multiply it by 100,000 to create a narrative. We divide the numbers of actual criminals by the overall American population and the math speaks for itself.

So maybe it's time you racists shut the fuck up.
I don' think you understand what you just posted.....do you know what a subset is dude?

JO

Paul Essien

White people would have no problem with black people cheating to get into colleges ? Cmon talk sense. White people don't think that way..

Meathead
iQ tests, SAT scores and crime by race clearly indicated blacks lag far behind. It not just in America, but wherever blacks are found in civilized countries and of course the shitholes from whence camei

OK. I'm black. You say I'm stupid ? OK shit ...I'll take that . I am. Now what ?

Get to the doing part. What do you do with all these stupid black people ?
You're certainly an idiot, but I don't know if it's all genetic.

Paul Essien

White people would have no problem with black people cheating to get into colleges ? Cmon talk sense. White people don't think that way..
Im not talking about the cheating per se....I am talking about the motivation..

Any system of testing that is cheatable should be discontinued. I have to sit for a extensive battery of tests every 24 months to maintain my active engineer's status or I lose my status..... I have to sign in with my FINGERPRINT and I have never...ever seen a repeat question.....it's not hard to set up.
The cheating is coming from both ends here....if the system is that easy to cheat it's because money is flowing into the testing agencies to make it possible.
That simple.

JO

It's time to shut the mouths of white racists and the Asian wannabes in here.

SAT Scores of Asian Students Cancelled Over Cheating
The organization that oversees the leading college admissions test says it has cancelled the scores of several international students and is reducing future test dates overseas in an effort to crack down on cheating.

The College Board, which administers the Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT), said the students whose scores are in question might not be allowed to retake the test. It is looking into the scores of other international students, as well, it said.

The Reuters new agency reported the update as part of its ongoing investigation into the SAT and test taking, mostly in Asia.

How Sophisticated Test Scams From China Are Making Their Way Into the U.S.

Chinese students hire imposter “gunmen” to take the SAT, the GRE and other tests.

And it is primarily the Chinese who have filed suits with that racist Bloom to try ending AA.

China and South Korea: Students Given Answers to Repeat Tests​

For the First Time, SAT Test Gets Canceled in an Entire Country

Some 1,500 South Korean students who dream of attending elite American colleges are scrambling after the U.S.-based administrator of the SAT cancelled the scheduled May 4 session of the exam because of allegations of widespread cheating.

Elite Asian students cheat like mad on US college applications

Asian Immigrants and What No One Mentions Aloud

By educationrealist
To continue my thoughts on college admissions and Asians:

Many people, reading of the clear discrimination against Asians, become all righteous, thinking of those poor, hardworking Asians. Come to America, work hard, and look how the system screws them.
But that reaction ignores the stereotype.

The stereotype, delicately put: first and second generation Chinese, Korean, and Indian Americans often fail to embody the sterling academic credentials they include with their applications, and do not live up to the expectations these universities have for top tier students.

Less delicately put: They cheat. And when they don’t cheat, they game tests in a way utterly incomprehensible to the Western mind, leading to test scores with absolutely zero link to underlying ability. Or both. Or maybe it’s all cheating, and we just don’t know it. Either way, the resumes are functional fraud.

Is it true for every single recent Chinese, Korean, or Indian immigrant? Of course not. I know far more recent Asian immigrants than most people, a fair number of whom effortlessly exceed their academic records, with style points to boot. That doesn’t make the stereotype any less relevant. Or less accurate, as stereotypes go.

This piece will focus on recent Asian immigrants and cheating. I hope at some point to put together a piece on Asian nationals and cheating, but the one that’s hardest of all is the second part of the stereotype, the one that says okay, so they don’t always cheat—maybe—but even if they don’t, their test scores don’t match what we consider reality.
I will include a number of reported stories that back up my own experiences, as well as excerpt from School of Dreams, by Edward Humes, the story of a few years at Whitney High, a selective California public high school that is almost entirely Asian (as early as 1987, it was 45% Asian). Note again that this behavior is of recent Asian immigrants, kids who either came here very young or were born to recent immigrants. Humes’ book specifices this, and the aforementioned Wall Street Journal article also specifies that the troubles are with recent immigrants.

you are always good for a laugh..ty
.....plain-simple-undeniable = blacks graduate at lower rates

I've seen people get fake doctors notes from overseas, cry in front of professors to give them a second chance, have their parents come from OVERSEAS to negotiate with the school, pay companies to do their homework.

When you know whites and Asians like I do you realize they ain't all that.

I've never been one to cheat really bc it will bite you in the ass when its finals time and its at professors discretion if they have a final and in what manner they proctor it.

It was incredibly hard to cheat at my uni. Math, science, and business tests are taken at another location. Before you take your test, you gotta do a finger id and show your id. Then when you take the test, they're ppl walking around watching you.

For online class, it's easier to cheat because of quizlet and other websites.

Forum List

Back